PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES, Cannes + ONLINE French Classes:
• Our online French courses are tailored to suit your learning needs; Study French online with your private teacher from your home or office, using Skype, Google Hangouts, WhatsApp, Zoom and others. Private French classes for adults, professionals, university / college students, high school students, elementary school children (The youngest age we teach online is 6 years old). We can also teach families together as a made-up group. Teaching in all time zones.
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES, offers French language courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability. Offered year-round and in summer, our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France. We combine quality French language classes with leisure and cultural activities.
• The school is located in the heart of the beautiful city of Cannes (just 30km or 19 miles from the Airport in Nice) on the French Riviera.
• Thanks to the convenient coastal SNCF train and French bus system, you can live automobile-free and still visit most of the picturesque towns along the Mediterranean.
• The convenient location of our school enables you to discover the southern-French side of Cannes and get a taste of Provence at the famous local market, where some of the city’s finest restaurants come to shop.
• Our French language classes take place in a quaint early 19th century building. Our building is equipped with 6 classrooms, a large gated yard, and a private parking lot.
• 100 meters from the school, you will find the Provençal market, bakeries, restaurants, post offices, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums, the beach...everything is within walking distance.
French Courses Offered Year-Round:
• French courses for made-up groups (schools, universities, companies, friends, etc.) We can customize a language program for your group to suit your needs.
• Private French lessons for children, teenagers and adults
Summer French Courses 2024:
• French courses for children (ages 6-12)
• French courses for teenagers (ages 11-17)
• French courses for adults (16+)
• French intensive course for teenagers and adults
• Homestay program with a French family: from ages 16+
Our Teaching Method:
• All courses are taught by our qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• We divide students into different groups according to age and ability. This allows student-oriented teaching and the active participation of all students.
• Our French language course can help you get prepared for language exams in the framework of GCSE, A-level, IB diploma, leaving certificate levels preparation and DELF/DALF French certifications.
• All programmes and courses are professionally designed according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CECR) of the Council of Europe.
• "Perhaps someday when I have grey hair, shaky hands and live with many cats, I might forget many things, but I will never forget my time in Cannes learning French. Lessons are colourful and the teachers are wonderful."
Ella, Czech Republic – Adult French course and homestay program
• "It was good that we did an excursions in Eze-sur-mer and picnic on the beach for the team building because probably this helped as well getting to know each other better. My teacher Manel was an extremely good teacher with all the patience and smile in the world, she really encouraged me to go on studying French."
Karin, Sweden – Intensive French courses for adults
• "Madina and Christel were great! Very professional and skillful teachers. They were really able to combine interesting, challenging and stimulating lessons. Also, they complemented each other. Good administrator. Thank you for this positive French learning experience!"
Helen, Sweden – French course for adults
• "I was very satisfied with my experience. The teachers took into consideration what I wanted to learn and incorporated my learning needs into the class curriculum.
Small class sizes provided good opportunity for discussion. The School’s Director listened to my concerns and made adjustments to accommodate my learning needs.
My host family provided wonderful meals and excellent conversational opportunities. Overall, this was a great experience and I would strongly recommend the school!"
Stephanie, Canada – French course for adults combined with homestay
• "Many thanks for this class – it a was very inspiring experience. I took this class as a pre-beginner, without any understanding of French – not even one phrase.
I had an amazing surprise, that after one month I became able to read simple text and understand conversations. It’s great! Our teacher Madina – is fantastic! Parfait très, très bien!"
Lylia, Russia - French course for adults
• "Merci pour me donner l’impulsion parfaite pour commencer à étudier la langue et la culture françaises! J’essayerai de revenir l’année prochaine. A bientôt!"
Artem, Russie - Cours intensifs et famille d'accueil
• "I attended for 2 weeks over the summer in 2016 and had the most incredible time. The school and teachers are fantastic and my french improved hugely in a short space of time. This was helped by staying with a lovely French family (who wouldn’t let me speak English!) I found it was ideal to be completely immersed in the language and would wholeheartedly recommend this. I would love to return soon."
Christopher from England, Intensive adult French course and homestay program
• "I've searched for a French programme one year ahead of time to make the best choice. I flew from Prague to Nice in July 2017. Perhaps someday when I have grey hair, shaky hands and live with many cats, I might forget many things, but I will never forget my time in Cannes learning French. Lessons are colourful and the teachers are wonderful. My host family was so welcoming and friendly.
French summer classes programme is the perfect mix of education and fun. We went to many trips to Saint-Raphael/Frejus, went to Eze, attended potluck on the beach and enjoyed sailing. To sum up, if you want to have a good time and learn new things without even noticing it, try this place."
Ella, student at Charles University in Czech Republic, Adult French course and homestay program
• Homestay with a French host family: for students ages 16 and older.
• Self-catering apartment within walking distance of the school
• Holiday apartment with swimming-pool within walking distance of the school
Specific Contact Pages: - Online French Classes
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Rue St Vincent de Paul, Cannes, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.