iD Tech Camps, California:
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their internal drive and discover new technologies for today and the future. iD Tech Camps provides 1-week and 2-week technology and computer science summer camps for kids and teens, along with the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy, in over 80 prestigious universities in the U.S., including UCLA in Los Angeles, California State University, San Francisco State University, Stanford University, and UC San Diego.
- Elite Summer Camp Staff – No Counselors in Training (CIT’s)
iD Tech Camps strongly believes that a camp is only as good as its personnel, and recruits industry professionals, recent graduates, graduate students, and upper-level college undergraduates from the top universities in the country. In contrast to competing companies, iD Tech Camps has a policy of “No CIT’s” at iD. This ensures that students will be instructed and supervised by paid adult staff (ages 18 and older) at all camp locations.
- 8:1 Ratios
With an average of just 8 students per staff member, iD Tech Camps offers unparalleled supervision and hands-on instruction. Many camps talk about small class sizes and ratios, but at iD Tech Camps, this is truly the case. iD Tech Camps doesn’t use online tutorials to teach courses, and each student works on his/her own computer throughout the week. It is much more expensive to do it this way, but the one-on-one instruction is worth it!
- Quality Courses and Software
iD Tech Camps has been partnering with tech icons since startup in 1999. You’ll find only the best software and hardware at iD Tech Camps from Tech Giants like Adobe, Apple, Autodesk, Microsoft, Canon and NVIDIA.
- Risk Management & ACA Accreditation
iD Tech Camps is 100% committed to risk management, and continually raises the bar for the computer camp industry with high standards of excellence – No CIT’s, ACA accreditation at multiple locations, hands-on training and management of summer camp staff, regional management team overseeing each location, small class ratios, 100% focus, and so much more.
- Well-balanced Experience
Are kids in the labs all day at iD? Not a chance. iD is the expert at blending the traditional camp experience with the best summer technology experience.
- Benefits Beyond Camp
iD Tech Camps understands that parents are looking for a fun place where their children can learn valuable skills that will carry on into their future. At iD Tech Camps, students leave each summer camp with much more than that.
iD Tech Camps (ages 7 - 17)
Camps include game design, game modding, robotics camps, web, graphic and digital arts camps, computer programming camps, video editing / movie camps.
- Beginner to advanced courses for ages 7-17
- Located at 60 prestigious universities nationwide and Canada.
- Gain real-world tech skills. Prepare for the future. Have a blast this summer!
- Register for one or several weeks of camps. It’s your world. Customize it!
- Teens can now elect to receive credit for Continuing Education Units.
iD Gaming Academy (ages 13 - 18)
The iD Gaming Academy offers intensive study in the dynamic world of video game creation and game development.
- A two-week teen video game camp for ages 13-18.
- For beginner-advanced students.
- Learn Maya Unlimited, Photoshop CS4, Microsoft XNA™ for the Xbox 360, Microsoft, Visual Studio Express, and the Unreal Engine 3.
- Top-tier faculty teach real-world game development skills.
- Take a tour of a big-name game development studio.
- Take home your very own portfolio.
iD Film Academy (ages 13 - 18)
The iD Film Academy offers multiple 2-week sessions of intensive study in filmmaking and post-production for teens ages 13-18. Film on location at the teen San Francisco Bay Area Film Camps or the new Montreal, Canada Film Camps and learn from top tier instructors who have an insider’s knowledge of the industry and film festival circuit. Use Apple, computers and the industry-standard editing programs Apple, Final Cut Studio, 2 and Adobe, After Effects, CS4 to produce and edit an amazing documentary of your experience!
iD Programming Academy (ages 13 - 18)
Code for the real world! Silicon Valley has a world-renowned reputation for innovation in science and technology, and is home to NASA Ames Research Center, Facebook, Google, HP, and ebay. Bridge the gap between writing code in the lab and watching functions come to life in the real world. The iD Programming Academy is for ages 13-18.
- A two-week, overnight, teen program at Stanford University.
- Learn from top iD faculty and NASA researchers.
- Real-world, assignment-driven programming workshops.
- Create intensive C++ applications.
- Make team presentations to NASA researchers and personnel from a top-secret Valley company.
“My son is seven and this is the first time he’s ever LOVED camp. I asked him his favorite part of camp and he said “EVERYTHING!” And the final games he created blew me away!”
- Marjorie S., Parent, UCLA
“Fantastic! Instructor quality is incredible and provides positive role modeling. My child shared each day’s learning in incredible detail with enthusiasm never before witnessed by any other interest. Bravo iD Tech Camps!”
- Camilla M., Parent, Stanford University
“My son had a great experience and came home from the camp with a working iPhone and iPad app. He learned a lot at camp…it was a very positive experience for him.”
- Carolyn M., Parent, UC Berkeley
“This is the highpoint of my summer. The instructors are awesome, and the overall atmosphere is extremely good.”
- Sean M., Student, California State University, Sacramento
“Other programs I have used have made platform game creation complicated and confusing, but MMF2 and my instructor made this comprehensible. iD Tech Camps is great, and I recommend it to anyone who likes technology!”
- Nory K., Student, UC Berkeley
iD Tech Camps welcomes international students to attend any Summer Camp, as long as you are able to understand basic English. Students do not require a Visa to take part in any of the iD Tech Camps summer programs.
iD Tech Camps is America’s #1 Tech Camp, and offers summer programs at over 80 prestigious universities in 28 states across the nation, including the following California locations:
- Cal Lutheran University, Thousand Oaks, Ventura County CA
- Cal Poly Pomona, Los Angeles County CA
- California State University, Sacramento, CA
- California State University, San Marcos, San Diego County CA
- Don Callejon School, Santa Clara County CA
- San Francisco State University, San Francisco, CA
- Santa Clara University, Santa Clara County CA
- St. Mary's College of California, Moraga, Costa Contra County CA
- Stanford University, Palo Alto, Santa Clara County CA
- UC Berkeley, Alameda County CA
- UC Irvine, Orange County CA
- UC San Diego, La Jolla, CA
- UC Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara County CA
- UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
University campus locations in Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, Wisconsin.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 42 West Campbell Avenue, Campbell, California , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.