Children's summer camps in California: Summer camps in Los Angeles County area, computer camps for kids & high school teens, Spanish language immersion programs, ESL English summer schools, sports programs, youth camps, summer music lessons in LA, Southern California, Bay Area, Northern CA. Campamentos de verano en EEUU..
• Situated in the beautiful city of Irvine CA (just 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles), D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides a comprehensive English language learning summer camp for children ages 3-16. We also offer year-round programs for children ages 3 to 8th grade with our partner school.
• Offering weekly camp sessions, we invite children to improve their English language skills while having fun and making friends from all over the world!
• Minimum camp duration is 1 week, and students can stay for as many weeks as they wish up to a maximum of 7 in summer.
• Our course features 2-3 hours of instruction in the morning followed by excursions to popular attractions. Children will apply what they learn every day at these popular destinations while connecting with friends from around the globe.
• D'Angon is committed to providing a personalized educational experience for our students. For this reason, we keep our class sizes low to support a 1 to 5 teacher-student ratio, which allows each child to get the individual attention they need. Your child's teacher will be with him/her during all classroom activities and daily excursions.
• Using the most current research on language development and acquisition, our team of experts have created a curriculum that guarantees a significant improvement in a child's English abilities.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Weekly English Language Camps - Summer & Year-Round • For individual children ages 3-16 • Separate camps for 3-5 year olds and 6-16 year olds • For Groups of all ages
• Camp Duration: 1 week (up to a maximum of 7 weeks in summer)
- English language classes for 2-3 hours each day
- Excursions to popular tourist attractions such as Disneyland or Sea World with English activities integrated into the excursion
- Students reside in family groups in the large home of an American family
English courses year-round for children ages 3 to 8th grade. Minimum of 1 month's study.
• Kaplan International offers summer English programs in San Diego, California for teenagers between the ages of 14 and 18.
• Kaplan International are world leaders in international education and have over 40 years experience in providing first-class international education with consistently high standards of teaching and student care.
• Our summer ESL programs for juniors in San Diego take place at our school in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown San Diego.
• Our summer English courses include 15 English classes per week, a full summer activity program plus excursions and homestay accommodation with an American host family.
• All of our Kaplan International English schools in the U.S. have ACCET accreditation (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
Student Review: "If I could use one word to describe my Kaplan Experience it would be “awesome”. I’ve met the best friends ever and also enjoyed a good mix of activities with professional teachers.” - Alejandra, Venezuela (General English student)
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential. internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens, as well as the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy in over 80 prestigious universities in the U.S., including UCLA in Los Angeles, California State University, San Francisco State University, Stanford University, and UC San Diego.
With week-long day camps and overnight camps available for students ages 7-17, as well as teen summer camps for ages 13-18, students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
Make your own game at the game design camps. Learn programming in C++ or Java at the programming camps & robotics camps. Get creative at the web design camps & digital arts camps. Film and edit at the movie camps. Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math & Engineering) skills.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified & experienced adult-only staff.
“This was an excellent introduction to programming. The Camp is well run, organized, and my son liked the instructor and other students. He definitely wants to return for another session.” - Greg, Parent, Cal Lutheran University
• Sunshine Studios is a world-renowned contemporary dance school, with campuses around the globe in the U.S., UK, and China.
• This year, Sunshine Studios are offering a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for dancers age 16+ to take part in our exclusive 1 to 3-week Summer Camp Program in Los Angeles, California - home to some of the most prestigious dance studios in the world.
• The LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp is an exclusive intensive dance training program, taught by the world’s best choreographers and instructors.
• As our student, you will live and dance in beautiful Hollywood, Los Angeles and experience the typical dancer life! Dance Workshops will include Hip Hop, House, Jazz, Popping, Locking, New style, Krunk, Waacking, Freestyle, Voguing, Stepping, Grooves, and more.
• At our amazing Hollywood Dance Camp, students receive master dance classes and instruction in LA’ s most famous dance studios: “Debbie Reynolds” and “Millenium”.
• Learn English on a real-life university campus in San Francisco Bay Area CA! Based on the grounds of San Jose State University in Silicon Valley, NSL Mondial provides English summer immersion camps to kids and high school teens ages 7-17 years old.
• Camps run from 1-5 weeks, and are available to students from the U.S., Canada, and around the world. Students receive 15 hours of English lessons per week alongside fun activities and excursions.
• We keep our class sizes small. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Our modern, clean campus is very safe for our students but also close to all of the best San Francisco attractions.
• We also provide ESL summer camp programs for juniors (ages 7-17) in Los Angeles and Boston, and in Miami (for ages 7-15). We also offer both summer and winter youth English programs in NYC and Miami FL.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Quebec
English Immersion Summer Camps in San Francisco: - Duration: 1-5 weeks
- For kids & high school teens ages 7-17
Features include: • 15 hours of English per week
• Personalized attention
• Improve English speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• English Certificate and Academic Reports
• Optional residential accommodation
• Homestay accommodation - live with an American host family
Optional - Tech Camp in Bay Area, California:
Game Design & Coding Camp instead of English classes.
• Spend an unforgettable summer in Los Angeles California, and improve your English language skills!
• Based on the campus of University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), close to Downtown LA, NSL Mondial provides 1-6 week summer immersion English camps for young children & high school students from around the world (ages 7-17 years old).
• With 15 hours of English training per week, students follow a carefully designed curriculum that stresses all English skills including speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• Our English language teachers are all university educated and native English speakers.
• With many holding advanced degrees in TEFL or related fields, they all have extensive experience in teaching English as a Foreign Language.
• We also provide English summer immersion camps for juniors ages 7-17 in San Francisco CA and Boston MA, and Miami (ages 7-15). Our ESL camps in NYC are designed for teenagers ages 13-17.
• In addition, we also provide a 2-8 week Winter Camp in Miami (from 7-15) and New York (ages 13-17).
Parent Review: "Danmeng and Ruodong miss NSL very much. They enjoyed their time studying in NSL. They miss their teachers, their classmates, their friends, their host family...The happy times at NSL are unforgettable. Thank you."
- Ningning, China
Classic Math School is a nonprofit organization located in Fremont, Alameda County CA. We offer a Summer Math Camp which is an extension of the Classic Math School Program (designed for promoting Math study among school children in the response to broadening concerns regarding the situation with math education).
Our Fremont location serves East Bay, Milpitas, and east San Jose. We are also providing our summer math camp at our Palo Alto location, Santa Clara County which serves Peninsula and South Bay. Our mission is to create a system of Math Education parallel and supplementary to the public education.
Primarily we target mathematically gifted children who will thrive in the challenging learning environment; however, we have several options for children of all ages and abilities, who will definitely benefit from the small class setting and systematic approach to Math.
* Summer Math Camp (all ages):
We have created a unique well-balanced Math-centered curriculum in our summer math camps which include:
- Half Day Camp (8:30 am - 1:30 pm)
- Optional Afternoon Extension (1:30 pm - 4:30 pm)
- Full Day Program (8.30 am - 4.30 pm)
* Classes include: Math, Science, English (Critical Thinking), Art (Hands-on Geometry) and SAT I Prep course (for qualified 6th graders and Junior High School students) and new Geometry and Algebra crash courses.
Located just 2 blocks from Venice Beach, in Santa Monica CA, Edgemar Center for The Arts provides a range of quality acting classes for kids and teens of all ages and abilities, including an intensive Summer Acting Camp for ages 7-17. Unleash your child's creative abilities with one of our fun, imaginative, and professionally-taught acting courses encompassing many of the most popular acting techniques including Meisner, Strasberg, Adler, Hagen, Chekhov & Stanislavsky.
Through theatre/ improv games and scene work, our student’s imaginations and creativity can blossom to their full potential. Kids in our acting courses create characters and learn to trust their instincts, building confidence, making new friends, and developing independent thinking along the way.
Our mission is to provide a creative home to a community of passionate young actors. Our young students are able to master the fundamentals and develop their craft by working on diverse material, honing their skills both on-camera and on-stage. We welcome all eager and enthusiastic students and offer a professional education for actors in all stages of their careers.
Learn English in California in summer 2018 with StudyAston!
Based in an accredited private school in Escondido - 30 minutes north of San Diego, we provide 2-4 week junior English language + activity summer camps to students ages 8-17.
Students in our Junior English Camp program will have an opportunity to interact and make friends with local students from the area.
Students live with a local family in homestay accommodation. Living with an American family is an excellent way to improve your English. Our students live in a very safe area that is close to our school.
Exploring beyond traditional classroom environments not only encourages self-esteem by allowing students to practice their conversation and listening skills, but also helps them have a bigger view of the world.
Junior English Language Summer Camp:
- For students ages 8-17
- 2, 3 and 4-week study options
- 17.5 hours per week in-class
- Afternoon Activities
- Optional Weekend Tours to: Disneyland, Universal Studios, Los Angeles
- Qualified teachers for young learners
- Shared homestay with a local family
- Small class size - 8 to 10 students
- Airport - pick up and drop off
- WASC accredited curriculum
- Winter Camp option
Located in beautiful Northern California (about 5 hours from the San Francisco Bay Area), Coppercreek Camp provides a wide range of Traditional and Activity-based Summer Camp programs to boys and girls ages 7+.
All in all, we provide campers with free choice of over 50 activities, including English riding and horse care, a high challenge course, wakeboarding and water sports, kayaking, drama, crafts, archery and riflery, backpacking, golf, mountain biking, BMX and much more.
We are located on 200 acres of private land, surrounded by 1000 acres of private and National Forest with miles of trails for riding, biking, hiking and playing. Our sleeping cabins are comfortable and rustic, sleeping 6 to 7 campers and a counselor in bunk beds.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-06-19 were from viewers in:
Los Angeles California;
San Jose, CA;
You are here: School & College Search> Summer Camps in California> Computer science camps, summer programs for kids, teens, sports programs, language immersion camps in Los Angeles, LA County, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, Oakland, San Jose, Bakersfield CA, cursos inglés inmersión..