Edu-inter Summer Language School in Quebec:
Experience true French language immersion in the beautiful city of Quebec in east-central Canada! Edu-inter offers summer French immersion programs for adults (16+), French language teachers and teenagers from around the world. 2018 will be the 13th year that we will hold our French Summer Program. Our objective is to provide our students with the highest quality French language courses combined with excellent cultural and recreational activities. Located only 1.5 hours flight from Toronto, Ontario, Quebec is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment which makes it the ideal place to learn French.
• As the cradle of French-speaking culture in the Americas, Quebec City offers an unparalleled wealth of cultural sites and events for those interested in the history of the French speaking people and the contemporary francophone culture.
• Quebec City is served by the Jean Lesage International Airport which provides more than 300 weekly flights to a wide range of destinations in North America, South America and Europe. Quebec City is 1.5 hours flight from Toronto and 4.5 hours flight from Vancouver, BC.
Central Downtown Location:
• The summer school is operated in the exceptional facilities of Collège Mérici, which is conveniently located in downtown Quebec City.
• It is within walking distance from Old Quebec, which is a UNESCO World Heritage and the site of most events and landmarks of cultural interest.
• The facilities includes a library, computer labs, an internet cafè, a gymnasium, an aerobics room, cafeteria and a student lounge. The campus has ample green space for outdoor sports and recreation activities.
Combine our morning French language classes with your choice of afternoon workshops and activities. You can even mix the courses from week to week.
Our French classes are taught at seven levels - from beginner to advanced.
• French for French Language Teachers (1-4 weeks)
• French & Cooking (1-7 weeks)
• French & Dramatic Arts (1-6 weeks)
• "I had a fabulous experience with Edu-inter. I took a course in "French for Teachers," and I was pleasantly surprised by the large amount of individualized attention I received as I perfected my French and learned about Quebec culture. I had the opportunity to speak with various instructors on how to teach various French lessons, and I found the experience invaluable as I teach French today back in the U.S.
I very much enjoyed the cultural trips; I explored museums, attended concerts, and absorbed as much of the culture as I could. I even got the opportunity to go whale watching with Edu-inter! I really enjoyed that I learned a lot in a laid-back and fun atmosphere. I will definitely be going back to Quebec City in the near future! Thank you, Edu-inter!"
• "I found Quebec to be a friendly and welcoming place with a great deal going on: for instance the music festival and the events celebrating the city's 400th anniversary. The classes tended to focus on culture (history, literature, theatre, films, music) which suited me down to the ground.
I cannot praise the teachers enough; they were careful to take account of their students' interests, were generous with their time outside school hours and adapted skillfully to the dwindling number of students in the last couple of weeks. About my accommodation, the family was very pleasant giving me the opportunity to learn lots of slang and colloquial French. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed my summer studying at Edu-inter."
• "Edu-inter has provided me with a truly genuine French immersion experience. The school is very flexible with it`s acceptance of students every monday and it`s ability to cater to the specific needs of students in course offerings.
I feel very lucky to have found the program, with my unique situation of bringing two of my young children here, to live with an excellent host family."
- Homestay with French host family (with 3 meals, 2 meals, or without meals):
Host families consist of carefully-selected local francophone families, chosen to ensure an optimal, culturally rich experience.
Students are matched with a family by the accommodations coordinator based on her knowledge of your interests and profile, and the information you supply through your application form.
- Student Residence (on-campus or off-campus):
The Collège Mérici residences are 4-bedroom apartments, fully equipped and furnished. The rooms are private, and common areas include the kitchen, living room and bathroom.
The residence is located a few minutes’ walk from the main building (where the summer programs are held), and offers easy access to downtown and old Quebec (much of it within walking distance).
The off-campus residence is located 10-minutes from Collège Mérici by public transport. There is also a bicycle path connecting the residence and the school. Bicycles are available at the residence. Each student has a private room, and bathrooms are shared.
- Furnished Apartments:
Quebec City offers many options for furnished accommodation. Edu-inter can help you locate and reserve a furnished apartment that meets your needs.
- Courses / Programs
- Our Home Page
|Address: 755 Grande Allée Ouest, Québec City, Quebec , Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.