• Experience true French language immersion in the beautiful city of Quebec in east-central Canada!
• Edu-inter offers summer French immersion programs for adults (16+), French language teachers and teenagers from around the world. 2018 will be the 13th year that we will hold our French Summer Program.
• We aim to provide our students with the highest quality French language classes combined with excellent cultural and recreational activities.
• Located 1.5 hours flight from Toronto, Ontario, Quebec is the only major city in Canada that offers a 100% French-speaking environment which makes it the ideal place to learn French.
• Edu-inter summer French programs for adults consist of morning French classes and a variety of afternoon workshops as well as our outstanding extra-curricular activities program.
• You can build your own summer French course by combining your morning French classes and the afternoon workshops of your choice.
• You can even mix the courses from week to week. Our French classes are taught at seven levels - from beginner to advanced.
Student Review: "Edu-inter offers a great program that not only helps you learn the French language, but introduces you to the Quebecois culture as well." - Joe, Canada
• Create your own program by combining morning French classes with your choice of afternoon workshops and activities.
Options include: • French for Teachers (1-4 weeks)
• French & Cooking (1-7 weeks)
• French & Dramatic Arts (1-6 weeks)
Summer French Courses for Children & Teenagers (ages 10-17)
• French & Multi-activities
• French & Music
• French & Dance
• French & Dramatic Arts
• French & Hockey
• French & Horse Riding
• French & Soccer
• French & Tennis
• French & Circus
• French & Cooking
Ranked among the top university business schools worldwide, HEC Montréal School of Management provides a 4-week Business French immersion program through our Language Department / Centre for Communication Quality for students from beginner to advanced level.
This summer program provides a truly international experience with participants from around the world, allowing you to acquire or refine your writing and speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a Course Certificate.
Our summer Business French immersion program is ideal for acquiring valuable French language skills that will be directly applicable to your everyday needs - academic, professional or personal.
You will gain confidence in the use of written and spoken French in formal and informal situations. This program is available to students ages 18+ and no previous business experience is required.
Founded in 1907, the École des hautes études commerciales de Montréal, better known today as HEC Montréal, was the first business school established in Canada.
HEC Montréal was also the first university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AACSB International, EQUIS and AMBA.
Student Testimonial: "An amazing program that helped me gain confidence with my use of French in professional settings... Highly recommended."
- Judy, New York City
- Intensive courses in Business French (Beginner to Advanced Levels)
- Focus on the 4 skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
- 18 years and more
3.University Of Quebec In Montreal (UQAM) Language School
Courses / Programs
The University of Quebec in Montreal (UQAM) Language School, is located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. We offer Summer Immersion Programs in French and English, where you can create and structure your own learning environment in keeping with your personal objectives, needs, and budget. No matter what you choose, joining the Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) is the best way for you to take part in an accredited quality summer language program and also the unique opportunity to discover Montreal, Quebec and Canada. UQAM École de langues, has been offering services over the past 3 decades to more than 16,000 Canadian and international students per academic year in over 10 different languages. We create your own personalized language program, whether you study French or English. This "à la carte" approach will help you meet both your academic and financial expectations. Students can choose between, being hosted by either a French or English-speaking family (Homestay), or staying in well-appointed downtown campus residence halls.
Summer Immersion programs in French and/or English. Mornings only or full-day programs. French as a Foreign Language, English as a Foreign Language, Test de français international (TFI) exam preparation + Exam taking, Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) exam preparation + Exam taking, “French and Jazz” program
Located in Squamish, BC (one hour from Vancouver), Quest University Canada is Canada's first independent, not-for-profit, nonsectarian university of the liberal arts and sciences. Renew Your Quest is our week-long adult summer program that gives you the opportunity to experience the intellectual electricity of a Quest seminar, and enjoy the spectacular natural setting of our campus, staying in our condos and eating both on campus and at local stops of interest.
Quest University Canada is located in the coastal mountain community of Squamish, British Columbia, equidistant from Vancouver (70 km) and Whistler (60km), host cities of the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games. The University's 60-acre campus borders on Garibaldi Provincial Park, a protected wilderness area with miles of hiking and mountain biking trails. To the West and South, classrooms and student housing overlook the rugged peaks and valleys of the Tantalus Mountains and Howe Sound, Canada's southernmost fjord. These natural surroundings provide a dramatic and inspiring backdrop to the academic and social activities on campus.
Renew Your Quest - An Intellectual Summer Retreat for Adults
July 7th - 12th, 2013
- Political Language, Media, and Political Thinking
- Infinity, Certainty and Knowledge
- How to clone genes, manipulate DNA, and map gene expression
- The Dynamic Geology of the Sea to Sky Corridor
Located just 1 hour north of Vancouver, Quest University is Canada's first independent, not-for-profit, secular university. We provide a 2-week / 3.5 week English language immersion program to international high school and college students who want to improve their English language skills. Program fees include tuition and on-campus accommodation.
The Quest English Summer Program aims to improve students' level of English. Students will be immersed in an academic journey into the English language, incorporating over 20 hours of class time per week. After class, students will engage in outdoors/didactic activities to complement the knowledge gained in the classroom.
Whether you are a high school or a university student, we invite you to brush up your English in an immersive, hands-on environment.
Kaplan International, in partnership with Pacific Language Institute (PLI), offers summer English courses for adults in our two English schools in Canada, centrally located in the world-class waterfront cities of Toronto and Vancouver.
We offer Vacation English programs which are ideal for people who want to combine English language classes with a holiday in Canada.
In addition to our Vacation English courses, we offer summer and year-round courses including: General English, Intensive and Super-Intensive English, Diploma in Business Communication, Exam preparation for the Cambridge and TOEFL exams and Academic English.
ESL programs in summer include:
- General English
- Vacation English
- Intensive English
- Super-Intensive English
- TOEFL and Academic English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation
- Diploma in Business Communication
- Homestay program with local Canadian host family