THINK Global School:
THINK Global School is an IB-authorized traveling high school. There is no other school like TGS on the planet. THINK Global School offers students the opportunity for a life-changing journey. Students ages 14-18 explore our world, studying in three new international cities each academic year. Experiencing new cultures, trying new delicacies, listening to and learning from the people they meet and their fellow students. TGS prepares students for success and fulfillment at university and more importantly – onward through life. TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. In the academic year 2017-18, TGS is based in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain.
• THINK Global School has been authorized as an official IB World School by the International Baccalaureate Organization.
• Founded in 1968, the International Baccalaureate® (IB) has a hard-earned reputation for high standards of teaching, pedagogical leadership and student achievement.
• TGS is also fully accredited by the U.S.-based Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Current & Previous School Locations around the world:
• 2017-18: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-17: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-16: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-15: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-14: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-13: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-12: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-11: Sweden, Australia, China
• THINK Global School challenges our learners, through first-hand experiences of global travel, to become compassionate individuals curious and knowledgeable about the world today, and motivated to affect meaningful change.
• Our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students in a multi-cultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host countries, and integrating those experiences into our academic curriculum.
• THINK Global School is an agile school with an expansive world view. As the world’s first global, mobile high school, the world is our classroom, and its citizens are our fellow students and teachers.
• We give our students a profound understanding of the complexity of global issues and the ways they intersect with our everyday lives. We nurture a strong sense of scholarship, leadership, global citizenship, social justice, a sense of wonder and a spirit of creativity and innovation.
• "TGS has proven beyond any doubt that a school is not a place but a habit of mind. Schools are not built of brick and mortar but of young people and great ideas.
Put TGS students in anyone else’s classroom and you can pick them out… by the fearless way they speak out, ask questions, and pursue ideas. That’s the TGS identity."
Blog post by Brad Ovenell-Carter, 2010-2011 TGS Head of School
• "The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!"
TGS Residential Advisor
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.