Contact Page - TOEFL Preparation in Houston TX
Crossing Borders - Katy TX (Houston area):
Prepare for your TOEFL exam in Houston TX with Crossing Borders! The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) exam is a standardized test used to measure the English language proficiency of non-native speakers who wish to study or work in the USA or Canada. Situated at 2501 S. Mason Road – Suite 215, Katy, TX 77450 (next to Cinco Ranch and Mission Bend), 30 minutes west of downtown Houston, Crossing Borders Group is a leading provider of English language courses for local adults, international students, high school teenagers and younger children.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).TOEFL Exam Preparation Classes:
Our TOEFL course runs for 8 weeks / 2 months
• Required for entry into many colleges, universities and professional institutions, the TOEFL exam tests your ability in the key language skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing English.
• Our TOEFL Preparation Program provides the tools and practice to help you to prepare for the TOEFL test and improve your English language skills.
• Through practice tests of each sections (reading, writing, listening, and speaking), you will have all the preparation needed to perform well in the official TOEFL iBT test.
• We aim to help you to achieve a high TOEFL iBT test score and meet your academic or career goals.
Student Review of TOEFL Preparation Classes:
• “I Did Quite Well on the TOEFL Test” I am so glad to inform you that I did quite well on the TOEFL test, got 102 in total. Reading 25, listening 27, speaking 24, and writing 26. With this score, I am qualified to apply for a teacher training program now."
Na Liu, China
Further English Proficiency Test Preparation Course options in Katy TX:
• SAT Test Preparation
(A standardized test widely used for college admissions in the United States covering three main academic skills areas: Reading, Writing + Language, and Math).
• ACT Test Preparation
(A national college admissions test covering four academic skills areas: English, mathematics, reading, and science reasoning).
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-01-28 were from:
Rosenberg, TX (Fort bend County);