The Ingenium Academy International Summer School for Music:
You are welcome to contact us below at The Ingenium Academy regarding our online vocal camp in summer 2022, and summer 2022 residential courses.Email: Contact us belowVirtual Ingenium Summer Music Academy Summer 2022:
• Online Saxophone Classes for high school students & young adults aged 13 to 21.
• From 19 July to 9 August - Choose from 6 exceptional week-long programmes (Vocal, Piano, Saxophone, Orchestral, Composition, Conducting).
Summer 2022 Vocal Training Programme for Talented Young Singers:
If you are aged between 14 and 18 years of age and love to sing, the Vocal Programme offered at the The Ingenium Academy International Music Summer School could be perfect for you! The Ingenium Academy welcomes talented young singers and musicians from all over the world to our 1, 2 and 3-week residential summer music school in the beautiful and historic city of Winchester (one hour south west of London) in the south of England.
Summer Singing Camp - Vocal Training:
• Our exceptional Vocal Programme is designed for young singers who are keen to develop their choral technique, improve their ensemble singing and explore a diverse range of vocal styles.
• Our teaching methods range from full ensemble rehearsals to small sectional groups and one on one tuition, in which students are encouraged to focus on whatever aspect of their singing that they wish to develop.
• Each morning begins with a comprehensive breathing and vocal warm-up. Our choral students then rehearse with the main concert choir, singing a challenging and exciting repertoire of all genres.
• We ensure that they gain a deep understanding of these musical styles through the guidance of voice specialists and sectional tutors.
• In addition to singing in the main choir, students also have the opportunity to form their own smaller vocal groups such as a gospel choir, chamber choir, show choir or contemporary a cappella group, as well as receiving individual singing lessons and taking part in masterclasses.
• There will be several opportunities each week to learn and perform in formal and informal recitals.
Every week, our students have the opportunity to take part in a wide variety of vocal and musical workshops which are designed to broaden each student's knowledge through new and challenging experiences. Workshops are led by internationally renowned experts in classical, jazz, gospel, pop and opera.
Our vocal workshops include:
• Beatboxing and vocal percussion
• Composition and arranging
• Ear training and harmonising
• Music theory
• Vocal technique and health
"My favourite workshop was the gospel singing workshop with Ken Burton. It was special because of the style of his teaching and his originality."
• Veriko, Vocal Student, 16, Georgia
“The Ingenium Academy embraces everyone and it doesn't matter where are you from, your music level or your age. It's like a huge family. It makes you feel like you have a place where you matter and where everything you love is loved by a lot of people. ”
• Marina, Viola Student, 17, Canary Islands, Spain