Summer English schools / academic summer camps in UK: English language summer courses in England for foreigners, international students. Summer study abroad programs for high school students, 2018 teen camps. Summer music schools UK, classical music school, piano lessons, violin, guitar, summer dance camps. Campamento de verano en Inglaterra.
• Founded in 1997, Language and Music for Life (LMFL) offers unique 2-week or 3-week summer music and language courses in Llandovery in south-west Wales, UK.
• LMFL provides quality one-to-one training in a wide range of instruments & voice tuition to highly-motivated musicians of all ages (children aged 5+, teenagers & adults). In addition, we offer English and foreign language classes in private lessons or small groups.
• Designed primarily for highly motivated musicians with a level of musical knowledge enabling them to derive maximum benefit from high quality tuition, the course is open to musicians preparing for national, international exams or competitions, skilled amateurs and "tourist musicians".
• The main course is 2 weeks long or 3 weeks with the optional intensive pre-course.
• Our Summer Courses 2018 will be hosted by Llandovery College, a day and boarding school in Carmarthenshire, approximately 5 hours by train from London and 1.5 hours from Swansea.
• Llandovery College is easily accessible by excellent road & rail links. Cardiff International Airport is just 45 miles away.
• During the course, students can take world-recognized Trinity College London exams.
• Trinity College London provides exams & qualifications in over 60 countries, and LMFL provides our students with the opportunity to take Trinity College music qualifications.
• We will also run a music summer camp in Florence, Italy in 2018 for adults & teens (17+) at advanced level or professional musicians.
2.ISSOS, Summer Schools at St Andrews, Cambridge and Yale Universities
Courses / Programs
• ISSOS offers all-inclusive 3-week summer school programs for international students aged between 13-18.
• The programs are held in July and August in the wonderful locations of St. Andrews in Scotland and Cambridge in England - university towns that provide a stunning, unique and safe location.
• Both UK summer schools operate from the world-famous universities and take full advantage of their facilities.
• Our residential summer schools aim to offer a balanced experience of academics, fun and culture. Students choose one academic subject and one elective subject to study during their stay.
• We also offer a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games allowing students to combine learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• ISSOS are proud to provide high quality academic programs which attract students from all over the world, representing over 60 nationalities. We offer limited places to guarantee small class sizes and individual attention.
• All students will be picked up by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airports and accompanied to St Andrews or Cambridge.
• ISSOS also provides a 3-week residential academic summer camp at Yale University in USA for international students.
Review: "It’s hard to sum up ISSOS in a few lines, but its quite easy to sum up in one word: Brilliant! From classes to activities to trips, ISSOS has something for everyone and more than one thing for most."
- Rachel, USA
Academic Programs - St. Andrews:
• English Language (beginner-advanced)
• Pre-IB Program
• Debate Program
• Youth Leadership
• Creative Writing
Academic Programs - Cambridge:
• English Language (beginner-advanced)
• Debate Program
• Business Studies & Entrepreneurship
• Pre-IB Program
• Let Me Play are leading specialists in sports camps and sports tours. We run summer sports camps in Loughborough University, Leicestershire in the East Midlands of England.
• Each year we provideresidential summer camps for UK-based and international students (ages 10-21) that include accommodation & meals. We also offer non-residential camps for local students.
• Our soccer, basketball, athletics & English language camps are a great way to meet new friends, build self confidence, keep fit and learn more about whatever sport you are most into.
• Coming from overseas? We offer English lessons alongside all of our camps, as well as a dedicated English Camp! Just ask and we can create a custom English program just for you so you can learn a new language as well as a new sport!
• We also provide a 2-week Summer Transition Camp promoting a smooth transition for pupils from primary into secondary school.
• Best of all, we offer competitive prices too. Group discounts are available. Sightseeing tours are also available with each camp as an extra.
• We take sport seriously and our coaches are there to help each individual develop, enjoy and reach his/her maximum potential. Our camps are a fantastic experience! Let Me Play - Sport for a Better Tomorrow!
Student Review / Testimonial: “Every single day was action packed with football and sessions challenged our technical ability but were always great fun. The experience was worth every moment.”
- Football Camp Participant, UK
Summer Camps for Ages 10-18
• Athletics Camp: Coaching in all track & field events
• Soccer / Football Players Camp: Strategically designed to educate players on what it takes to be a professional footballer.
Summer Camps for Ages 10-21
• Basketball Camp with international coaches
Language Camps & Academic • English Language Camp (run alongside sports camps)
• Summer Transition Camp (for pupils moving from primary into secondary school)
Optional English lessons are available alongside all our sports camps!
4.Sunshine Studios - Hip Hop Dancing Summer School
Courses / Programs
• Sunshine Dance Studios is one of the UK's largest Dance & Arts Studios, with dance courses and classes in various locations in northwest England including Manchester City Centre, Blackburn, and Blackpool.
• We are also offering summer dance programs in Los Angeles, Norway, China, and Egypt for children, teens, and young adults in their 20's.
• At our Hip Hop Dancing Summer Schools in Manchester, Blackpool and Bolton, we offer 2-week Hip Hop intensive summer school programmes for locally-based students and international students.
• This course consists of Hip Hop, Street, Locking, Popping and Break Dancing, as well as English Language and Culture Classes.
• We provide dance courses for children, with camps for 3-6 and 6-12 year olds, as well as courses for teens and young adults ages 12+.
• We have different levels within our camps: beginners, intermediates and advanced (serious dancers or pros) so you can learn at your own pace. Our groups are divided by ability rather than age group.
• In addition, we offer an intense international dance camp for hard core dance training with all the best overseas choreographers. This course is for serious dancers who are wanting to push themselves to their maximum potential.
• Reach Cambridge offers UK & international high school students the opportunity to gain an invaluable academic experience through a spring or summer course in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• We provide unique and academically-rigorous residential programmes for students ages 14-18.
• Located just 50 miles north of London, students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our challenging and vibrant courses are designed to provide unique introductions to your favourite academic subjects at University level.
• As well as an unrivaled academic environment, students experience British culture in the stimulating and distinguished surroundings of the University City of Cambridge in the south-east of England.
• Reach Cambridge combines classes, lectures and workshops – often led by Cambridge academics – with a varied program of exciting activities and excursions across Britain.
• Each course is specially designed to complement high school studies, whilst also offering a glimpse of University-style learning.
• Our fun, summer programs help to prepare students for university, and students are encouraged to fully immerse themselves in college life.
• Our programs are tailored to the individual’s study needs and enriched by an extra-curricular program.
• How better for your child to enrich and expand their school curriculum while gaining an insight into life at one of the world's top universities?
6.The Ingenium Academy International Summer School for Music
Courses / Programs
• The Ingenium Academy International Summer School for Music provides 1, 2 and 3-week residential summer music camps in the beautiful and historic city of Winchester (one hour south west of London) in the south of England for young musicians of ages 14-18.
• We offer a unique musical and cultural experience for talented teenage instrumentalists and singers from all over the world.
• Our international summer music camp offers seven exceptional musical programmes: Voice, Piano, Saxophone, Conducting, Orchestral, Chamber Music, and Composition programmes.
• You will experience exclusive tuition from world-renowned musicians, performances in top British venues, and the opportunity to meet like-minded friends from all over the world within our environment of creative excellence.
• The heart of The Ingenium Academy lies within our distinguished faculty, which comprises some of the UK's finest teachers and musicians with extremely high standards of musicianship and expertise.
• Our teaching methods range from full ensemble rehearsals to small sectional groups and one on one tuition, in which students are encouraged to focus on whatever aspect of their playing / singing they wish to develop.
• We also offer a range of musical and vocal workshops in jazz, classical, pop, gospel and opera, as well as day trips and evening activities.
Student Review / Testimonial:
"The Ingenium Academy was amazing, unforgettable and incredible - the happiest three weeks of my life!"
• Anna, Cello Student, UK
• Are you a UK secondary school student or international high school student, or college student with an interest in creative arts and design?
• If so, earn a Certificate in summer 2018 from the UK’s leading arts university!
• Access world-class facilities and a highly-acclaimed teaching staff, and create a valuable network of new friends and expert tutors. Benefit from an educational and cultural summer experience to remember with AUB.
• Situated less than 2 hours south of London by train, the University provides a range of 3-week specialist summer courses to British and international students ages 16+.
• Our comprehensive summer programs include Photography, Fashion Design, Make-up, Film Making, British Architecture, Portfolio Preparation, and more.
• We also provide a 2-week Creative Arts Summer School course for students ages 14-15.
• When you join one of our summer courses, you will have access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities, modern equipment and one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England.
• All Summer Course students receive an official AUB Certificate of Attendance upon successful completion. University accommodation is available if required.
Student Review: “Brilliant course, fast-paced with an amazing amount of information and skills shared, which has resulted in a marked improvement in my techniques and understanding of garment construction.” - Vicky, USA
Held in July & August For UK & international students of ages 16+ years
• British Architecture & 3D Design
• Complete Film Making
• Creative Make-Up for Stage and Screen
• Creative Photography Portfolio
• Introduction to Animation
• Introduction to Fashion Design
• Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts
2 Week Creative Arts Summer School:
For ages 14-15. Held in July & August
8.Manchester City Football Performance Program & Football Language School, Liverpool FC International Academy, Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools & Arsenal Soccer Schools
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in providing the best services and information on famous soccer football camps in the UK and Europe.
• Our prestigious UK soccer camps include intensive summer programs with Manchester City Football Performance Program,
Manchester City Football Language School, Liverpool FC International Academy & Educational Camps, Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools, and Arsenal Soccer Schools in London.
• Manchester City Camps provide intensive on-pitch soccer training and English language classes to boys ages 8-17 and girls ages 12-17 at the world-class City Football Academy facility, the brand new training ground for the Manchester City Football Club First Team and Academy players.
• Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools offers 2-week soccer camps in London for boys ages 10-17 which can be combined with optional quality English language classes.
• Arsenal Soccer Schools provide 1 or 2-week summer soccer camps for boys ages 9-17 in 4 different London-based locations.
• Liverpool FC provide camps for boys ages 5-17 - a soccer only program, a Sports Leadership program, and an English Language + football camp.
• Brighton FC offer a Soccer Schools and Language Camp for boys ages 8-17 with two locations in southern England.
Parent Testimonial: "Thank you all again for your great care and support of Lewis back in August. I am sure he would like to return to Seaford again next year to improve his English and soccer skills." - Lewis
• The International Summer Camp UK delivers Camp Cooper, a residential summer camp designed for boys and girls ages 7-17 from the UK and around the world.
• Based in the picturesque village of Crieff, just an hour's drive from Glasgow and Edinburgh, Camp Cooper offers exciting activities, high quality English language tuition and the opportunity to meet new friends. You can choose to stay for 2, 4 or 6 weeks, and transportation is provided from the airport to Camp.
• Our 2016 parents rated Camp Cooper 9.5 out of 10 and 100% of them would recommend us to a friend!
• With over 20 years of experience, we ensure that your time at Camp Cooper is an adventure where every day is BURSTING with new and exciting things to do! Campers plan their perfect summer experience with a wide choice of electives, including English language lessons for non-native English speakers.
• Our classes provide maximum opportunities to improve English language confidence. We make learning English fun, through games, journalism, debate, creative writing, planning events, theatre, and creating a camp newspaper.
• During their time at Camp Cooper, we actively encourage campers to develop independence, teamwork and leadership. We focus on forming friendships, inspiring creativity, encouraging learning and having fun.
• Our unique combination of high quality electives, exciting outdoor activities, day trips and evening programmes is exclusive to Camp Cooper, and ensures campers have an exceptional summer experience.
• International Summer School for Teens is an exclusive summer program in Scotland in 2018, and based on University of Stirling campus (just 40 minutes from Edinburgh Airport and 45 minutes from Glasgow International Airport).
• We specialise in providing a personalised, safe, and friendly residential experience for students ages 12 to 17.
• We welcome participants of all levels from the UK, Europe, U.S., and around the world.
• Students select one academic-based morning study option (Beginner English, Intermediate English / IELTS, English Academic Writing, Global Entrepreneurship, Introduction to Law, Environmental Studies & Conservation, or PRE IB / PRE GSCE Study Skills), and one sporting / creative afternoon course (Golf, Tennis, Theatre, Photography, or Creative Coding).
• Participants in our summer school program stay on campus at the University of Stirling - which is regularly referred to as one of the most beautiful campuses in the world, and is also regarded as Scotland’s University for Sporting Excellence.
Parent Testimonials: "Our son really enjoyed the golf, leadership, and adventure activities. Thank you to all the staff for being so easy to work with and for providing such a lovely experience!” • Anita, USA
“My son radiates with pleasure when he thinks back about his fantastic experience of last summer at the International Summer School for Teens. The whole setting was more than he had expected and experienced before. A big thank you to all of you!” • Saskia, Belgium
3-week Residential Summer School Programs in Scotland:
• Boys & Girls ages 12-17
• Students choose 1 'Academic' course, and 1 'Sporting / Creative' course
Academic Course Options: • Beginner English
• Intermediate English / IELTS
• English Academic Writing
• Global Entrepreneurship
• Introduction to Law
• Environmental Studies and Conservation
• Study Skills (PRE IB / PRE GSCE)
Sport / Creative Courses: • Golf
• Creative Coding / Programming
• Theatre / Drama
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-08-17 were from viewers in:
You are here: School & College Search> Summer Schools> 2018 Summer camps in England & UK, teen summer camps for high school students in London area, Wales, Scotland. Englisch Sommerschule in England, cursos de inglés verano.