Taylors College is a premier private college offering world class education in University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand. Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
University Foundation Courses:
- The University of Sydney Foundation Program (USFP) - You are guaranteed entry to The University of Sydney if you meet the USFP requirements.
- The University of Western Australia Foundation Program (UWAFP) - You are guaranteed entry to The University of Western Australia if you meet the UWAFP requirements.
- Taylors Auckland Foundation Year (TAFY) - With successful completion of TAFY you will be guaranteed entry into the University of Auckland, AUT University and Massey University.
Higher Education Diploma:
- Diploma of Commerce in Perth - This course has been designed specifically for students looking for an alternative pathway to The University of Western Australia’s Bachelor of Commerce. It is equivalent to the first year of the Bachelor of Commerce
- Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP)
- Pearson Academic Preparation Course & Test of English - Melbourne only
Australian High School Programs:
- Years 10-12 programs are offered in Sydney and Melbourne. In Perth, only Years 10-11 programs are offered.
"Thanks to Taylors, I achieved great results which enabled me to go to good universities."
- Jahn Erdogan from Turkey, Taylors College Graduate
"Thanks to the help from my teachers and classmates at Taylors I have built a solid knowledge foundation for my study at university."
- Ya Min Sun from China, USFP graduate 2009, studying Bachelor of Arts (Media & Communications)
"My experience at Taylors allowed me to adapt perfectly to the Australian education system and after successfully graduating from USFP, I was able to secure a place in Biomedical Engineering at the University of Sydney."
- Quoc Dung Nguyen from Vietnam, USFP Graduate 2009, studying Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering
Trust - experienced teaching specialists you can trust
Preparation - providing you with the best University preparation possible
Care - giving you the care and support when you need it
Community - fostering a supportive community and network
Success - ensuring you succeed and achieve your goals in education and life
The capital of New South Wales, Sydney is the idea place to live and study with the perfect combination of fun, sun and cosmopolitan living. With world-famous icons such as the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, set around a stunning natural harbour, the best thing about Sydney is that you can enjoy the relaxed Australian culture and big city life at the same time. Taylors College Sydney is housed in a modern, 5 storey building located close to the city centre, in Bourke Street, Waterloo.
As Australia’s second largest city, there’s always something to do in Melbourne. The capital city of the state of Victoria, Melbourne has been voted as one of the top three of the world’s best cities in which to live. The warm climate, safe environment and reasonable living costs make this an outstanding place to study. Taylors College Melbourne is located on Lonsdale Street less than 100 metres from the Victorian Supreme Court buildings.
The capital city of Western Australia, Perth provides all the facilities of a major modern city while offering a safe, clean and friendly environment. It has the reputation of being Australia’s friendliest city as well as being the sunniest of all Australia’s capitals. Perth is characterised by its Victorian architecture, museums, art galleries, street cafes, food markets, marinas and good fishing. Taylors College Perth is based on The University of Western Australia’s campus in the exclusive suburb of Claremont.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 965 Bourke Street, Sydney, NSW , Australia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.