Colleges in Australia: Colleges in Sydney, Melbourne, Victoria; Canberra, Adelaide, South Australia; Brisbane, Queensland; Perth, Western Australia, career training courses.. Study abroad programs in Australia for international students, Americans, Canadians, UK citizens..
Taylors College is a premier private college offering world-class University Preparation and High School programs in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Taylors College aims to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want. This philosophy, combined with our expertise, has enabled us to evolve into Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment.
Our university preparation courses aim to provide you with the English language skills and proven academic ability to meet the entry requirements for universities / colleges in Australia or New Zealand. The Taylors English Language Preparation (TELP) helps you to improve your English before joining an academic program.
Taylors College is a part of Study Group International, a global leader in private Higher Education, language and Careers Education in the United States, UK, Australia and New Zealand. Study Group provides the highest quality education opportunities to over 55,000 students from more than 140 countries.
Taylors College CRICOS codes: 01781B (NSW); 01160J (VIC); 01963G (WA).
2.Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Australia-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses & prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Sydney / NSW, Melbourne, Victoria, Brisbane / QLD, Perth / WA, Adelaide / SA, Canberra, Darwin / NT, Tasmania, elsewhere across Australia, NZ & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Queensford College, located in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, is a business school offering diploma and certificate courses in accountancy and management.
People from all over the world join Queensford College for many reasons. Some join to experience high quality of courses designed for modern business and industry, some for our services provided to students and some for our friendly and cosmopolitan-rich environment.
Whatever your reasons, we have simple motto that speaks volumes: "To Strive For Excellence".
Located in the lively cultural area of Northbridge in Perth, Western Australia, Stanley College is a modern and innovative tertiary education institution offering courses leading to further studies at Universities and successful careers.
We are committed to delivering to you a high-quality learning and training experience in a vibrant and supportive environment designed for students from diverse backgrounds. This will equip you with the cutting edge skills required in your chosen career.
1. English courses
2. Business and management
5. Early Childhood Education
6. Translation and interpreting
7. Short courses
8. Government funded courses(For Local Students)
9. Vet Student Loans
10. English language skills test
11. Packed course samples
12. Professional Year Program
Taylors College is a premier private college and Australia and New Zealand’s leading university preparation establishment. With campuses in Perth, Sydney and Melbourne in Australia, and Auckland in New Zealand, we provide world-class education in University Preparation and High School programs.
With more 90 years experience in the education industry, our aim is to enable our students to enter the degree program they choose, at the university of their choice, so that they can have the career they want.
The capital city of Western Australia, Perth is famous for a high standard of living and has the reputation of being Australia’s friendliest city. Taylors College Perth is based on The University of Western Australia (UWA) campus in the exclusive suburb of Claremont. Close to major train and bus routes, our campus is easily accessible from all areas of Perth.
Completion of the UWA Foundation Program offered at Taylors College Perth guarantees you entry to UWA. We also offer a Diploma of Commerce that allows direct entry to the second year of a range of UWA business majors, Australian high school Year 10 & 11 programs and English language courses for international students.
Edith Cowan College (ECC) is the on-campus pathway provider to Edith Cowan University. Situated on the ECU Mt Lawley and Joondalup campuses in Western Australia. ECC offers diploma pathway programs in Commerce, Computing / IT, Communications and Creative Industries, Hotel Management Heath Studies and Engineering Studies. Deciding on your preferred course of study and type of institution is an exciting challenge.
ECC is the founding college of Navitas, a public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and the largest group of Higher Education colleges in Australia, with colleges in most state capitals plus sister colleges in London, Africa and Canada. Since 1994 ECC and Edith Cowan University have worked together to provide the leading pathway programs in Australia.
With approximately 900 students and over 8000 graduates ECC is a popular choice for both Australian and International students, providing an alternative entry to university studies and a pathway into the second year of a Bachelor degree at Edith Cowan University.
• Diploma of Commerce
• Diploma of Science (Computing / IT)
• Diploma of Communications and Creative Industries
• Diploma of Hotel Management
• Diploma of Science (Health Studies)
• Diploma of Science (Engineering Studies)
• Post-Graduate Qualifying Program (PQP) in Business
• Post-Graduate Qualifying Program (PQP) in IT
Professional Development Programs & Computer Training Courses:
- Leadership Training Programs
- Management Training
- Team Building Workshops
- Business Skills
- Communication Courses
- Personal Development
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office Courses (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access..)
- Adobe Training Programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator..)
KAL Multimedia Training is a Registered Training Organisation in Brunswick, 6 km north from Melbourne's central business district, Victoria. We deliver a range of Nationally Recognised Training Courses that lead to the issue of certificate and diploma qualifications under the Australian Qualifications Framework. KAL Multimedia Training has a reputation for delivering quality educational programs and services to a diverse range of clients.
Our organization caters for the one to one and small group training situations, to large seminar conferences on Multimedia, Information Technology and Work Based Training. KAL's teaching staff are recognised as experts in their area and are skilled in Competency Based Training techniques. They deliver the courses with empathy and understanding of the needs of people from many diverse and disadvantaged backgrounds, as well as for a variety of corporate industries needs.
Certificate / Diploma Courses:
- Multimedia Courses
- Screen Courses
- Childcare Courses
- IT Courses
- Business Courses
- Short Courses
- Training & Assessment (TAA) Courses
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Traineeship Program
Please see the Programs Page for a full list of courses.
Paramount College of Natural Medicine has evolved from a passion to nurture the development of complementary health practitioners who are truly capable of managing health solutions for today’s world. This is our commitment to you in natural health education, as it has been our philosophy within our business for the past nine years. Our desire to provide a quality education is Paramount!
• Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
• Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Homoeopathy
• Diploma of Remedial Massage
• Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice
• Certificate IV in Aromatherapy
10.Australian Institute of Commerce and Language, Sydney
Courses / Programs
Australian Institute of Commerce and Language (AICL) based in Sydney, New South Wales, is a provider of quality international education with a unique approach of learning led by a highly qualified and experienced team of professionals. We offer a range of accredited Commerce and Information Technology courses as well as Service and Hospitality courses like Electronics and Communications and Commercial Cookery, which are sequentially delivered with TAFE NSW Sydney Institute.
The Australian Institute of Commerce and Language is a Registered Training Organization and our courses are accredited and recognized by all relevant government bodies and educational institutions. AICL have won both national and state awards for excellence in delivery and our contribution to industry and the skills shortages in Australia. As we have students from over 50 countries from around the globe, our students are exposed to a vast range of cultures that enrich their life and open up a new network of international contacts that will further their future careers.