Contact Page - English School in Washington DC, USA
International Language Institute, Washington DC:
With schools in the heart of Washington DC, as well as in Gaithersburg MD (15 miles north-west of DC), International Language Institute is a quality language school which offers a wide range of English language courses to non-native English speaking students living in the local area, and international students from around the world. Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).
Our English courses are available during the day, in the evening, and on Saturdays. All of our ESL programs are accredited by ACCET, the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training.
English as a Second Language (ESL) Programs:
• 12 levels of Intensive English (ESL) - 25 hours per week
• 6 levels of Semi-Intensive English
• Private English lessons
• Evening English classes
• Evening TOEFL Preparation
• Weekend (Saturday) English lessons
• Intensive TOEFL Exam Preparation
• Preparation for Standardized Educational and Professional Testing. Test preparation courses include GRE, GED, GMAT, SAT, LSAT, TOEFL, TOEIC and others.
• Business / Corporate English for professionals, executives, diplomats
• Homestay Program
- Request a Callback
- Courses / Programs
1717 Rhode Island Ave. NW, Suite 100, Washington, Dist of Columbia 20036, USA
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-07-08 were from:
North Bethesda , MD;
Maceió Alagoas, Brazil;
chevy chase MD;
Maryland German town;