D'Angon Academy English Camp:
Are you searching for an English language immersion program in California for your child? D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides academic year-round ESL homestay programs for students entering 4th-8th Grade and summer ESL camps for children ages 3-16. We also offer camps for groups of ESL students. Located just 50 miles south of Los Angeles, 80 miles north of San Diego, and 6 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean, the city of Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States. Homestay students reside in a home with a local family. Our courses combine quality English classes with a range of excursions to popular tourist destinations. Give your child the opportunity to improve their English language skills, and make friends from all over the world while having fun!
Founded by a teaching and language expert, our English programs will change, inspire, and develop tomorrow's future global leaders.
All of our students return home with noticeably stronger English skills. They will have confidence in their ability to read, write, speak and listen in English. Thanks to our ESL courses, they will have experienced American culture in a way that will contribute to their future academic success.
The students in each group are all from different countries and speak a range of different native languages. This not only ensures that English is always the chosen language, but gives the students the opportunity to build friendships with other top-achieving students from other countries.
Academic Year ESL Immersion Homestay Program:
- Year-Round English Courses for children ages 3 through 13/14 years old at our partner I-20 (student visa) certified school just south of Los Angeles.
- This homestay program is for a minimum of 2 weeks and a maximum of 10 months.
- Designed as a preparation for students who likely attend high school or university in the U.S.
Summer English Language Camps:
1-week camps for children ages 3-16 & ESL Groups of all ages
- Students can stay for as many weeks as they wish
- Separate camps for 4-7 year olds and 8-16 year olds
- English language classes for 3-4 hours each morning. All English classes use different disciplines to teach the language: Art, Science, Literature, and Games & Logic.
- Excursions to popular tourist attractions such as Disneyland or Sea World with English activities integrated into the excursion
Excursions to Popular Attractions:
D'Angon offers a range of exciting and fun excursions to places such as Disneyland, Sea World and Universal Studios Hollywood. English language activities are integrated into the excursion so that your child has plenty of practice to engage in real life activities with native English speakers.
- Homestay Students:
Students will reside in a home with a caring and loving family. Both parents will be English speakers.
- On weekends, your child will be able to experience fun destinations in California like Disneyland, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios.
- Your child will have their own bedroom and access to free wi-fi at all times.
- It is possible that other homestay students will be living the family. This can foster life-long friendships for your child.
Additionally, your child will receive:
- A D'Angon Academy certificate of achievement
- A Digital Scrapbook - A USB/jump drive with a video of their experiences during the duration of the camp as well as photos taken throughout
- A D'Angon Academy T-shirt
Beautiful & Safe Location:
Located just 50 miles south of Los Angeles, 80 miles north of San Diego, and 6 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean, the city of Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
It is a planned community, primarily residential but including multi-national business and industrial complexes.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 23311 Muirlands Blvd, Lake Forest, Los Angeles, California 92630, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.