KEF USA English Programs ORLANDO, FLORIDA:
Enjoy an unforgettable, overnight, total-immersion English language experience with KEF USA in Orlando, Florida where all teachers have a master’s degree in TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language). We provide award-winning residential ESL programs year-round and during the summer for kids, teens, families (adults with children) and non-native teachers. Study options include ESL camps for juniors / teens (ages 10-14 years old), and senior high school students (ages 15-18), an Academic English Year program for 5 or 10 Months for groups of teens / high school students ages 15+ years old, a College Preparation program for groups of high school students ages 15-18, and more. A Certificate of Achievement is awarded on completion. We also provide animation, technology, discovery, adventure and soccer camps in Orlando FL, with the option to design your own camp for your needs.
• Unique to KEF USA is that all teachers have a master’s degree in TESOL.
• 12 levels & 54 sub-levels of English instruction from beginner to very advanced levels to help children and families improve their English language skills.
• All programs are provided on the campus of an award-winning college in Orlando (voted #1 in the USA by students).
• After morning classes students spend the rest of the day and evening having fun in Orlando with an English teacher guiding them as they learn real-life English with American students from our other summer camps.
• Design Your Camp: Customizable English language learning plus fun activity programs for groups to meet your specific needs.
• Location: #1 Tourist destination in the U.S. Orlando, Florida attractions cover themes such as Disney, science, space exploration, technology marine biology, dinosaurs, and more.
• Our accommodations in Orlando are well-appointed, modern resort-style villas housing about 20 students each, with 24 hour security & supervision.
• The KEF USA English program is accredited by CEA (The Commission on English Language Program Accreditation for All Levels of English Proficiency) which is recognized by the USA Secretary of Education as a national accrediting agency for English language programs and institutes in the USA.
- We provide intensive, total-immersion ESL summer camps for non-native English language speakers living locally in the Orlando area, Florida, across the U.S., and around the world.
- A Certificate of Achievement is awarded to all participants who complete their program.
• Academic English Year
- Intensive English Program: For 5 or 10 Months Year-Round, including during the summer months.
- For Groups of teens / high school students ages 15+ years old.
- 26 Hours Per Week of English Language Instruction.
- All teachers have a Master’s in TESOL (Teaching English to speakers of other languages).
• Residential English ESL Camp
- For children & teens ages 10-14, and high school seniors 15+ years old.
- For Individuals & Groups of international students.
- Summer Program Duration: 2-10 weeks during the months of June & July.
- 26 Hours Per Week of Intensive English Language Instruction.
- With Highly Qualified (Master's Degree) Teachers.
• ToCollegeUSA - English plus College Preparation:
- GUARANTEED COLLEGE ADMISSION - SAT / ACT / TOEFL Not Required!
- For Individuals & Groups of international students
- Ages 15+ years old (Must be a High School graduate)
- 4 Month Residential Program (Intensive English Program + College Preparatory Program)
- A 3 STEP program that GUARANTEES Admission to a college in Florida without taking the SAT. ACT, or TOEFL.
• Intensive Program - 30 Hours Per Week of English Instruction.
• College Preparatory Program.
• Complete NASA, Disney World, Universal Studios experience.
• Assistance in applying for the F-1 visa.
U.S. Visa Requirements to study at KEF USA:
• In most cases, a B-2 Tourist Visa is needed for short term programs, and an F1 Visa is needed for stays longer than 10 weeks (by full-time international students). If you hold a passport from one of the 38 countries participating in the Visa Waiver Program, you do not need a visa for stays of up to 90 days. Contact us for further details.
• Known as "The City Beautiful", Orlando is one of the world's premier travel destinations with over 60 million visitors every year.
• A favorite Central Florida vacation destination, Orlando, also known as "The Theme Park Capital of the World", is beloved for its incredible theme parks, water parks, shopping malls and dining.
• It is a safe, clean, and modern destination designed in many ways for the enjoyment of young people and families.
• With its sunny warm climate, natural beauty and friendly people it’s easy to see why students come from all over the world to experience this fantastic city in America's Sunshine State, so come and enjoy it this summer and learn with KEF.
• Orlando, Florida is one of the world's premier travel destinations, considered the Theme Park Capital of the World.
• Orlando is home to Disney World (7 parks), Universal Studios (2 parks) and SeaWorld (3 parks). Universal City Walk & International Drive, Outlet Shopping, Magic Kingdom, Epcot Center, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Down Town Disney, SeaWorld, Universal Studios, Island of Adventure and Wizarding World of Harry Potter, among other exciting attractions.
• If you enjoyed reading JK Rowling's books, imagine living them! These activities and attractions are not only fun but a learning experience in a variety of subjects.
• "KEF had an immense impact on my life. Not only did my English skills improve drastically, but I had the possibility to share my summers with people from all around the world, who I can call friends for life now. The constant support of my teachers both academically and personally enabled me to grow as a student and a person. I am currently studying at a private high school in the United States and I know this is only possible because of my time in Orlando! I love KEF!"
Lilien from Austria
• (Translated from Chinese) "It is well known that the best way to learn English is to learn in the English context. KEF has provided me with a very good environment to learn English. Not only do you study regularly in the classroom for 4 hours a day, but you can use English and learn English 24 hours a day, every day. Every day here, KEF staff helped me to correct grammatical errors and pronunciation errors. I feel that I have made great progress every day. At the same time, KEF also provides good living conditions to serve us. Each bedroom has a separate bathroom, while the residence also has a private pool where we can relax at any time.
In addition to learning, KEF will lead us to visit every theme park in Disney World and Universal Studios to enrich our life in Orlando. Here, everyone can get the care and attention of the staff. During the four weeks of my life in Orlando, I learned a lot, not only English skills, but also the differences between Eastern and Western cultures. I sincerely thank KEF for providing me with an opportunity to see the USA."
Luan from China
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 5401 S. Kirkman Rd. 3rd fl., Orlando, Florida 32819, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.