Contact Page - Computer Science & Microsystems Engineering Degrees
University Of Freiburg - Faculty Of Engineering:
The Faculty of Engineering in the University of Freiburg offers accredited bachelor's and master's degree courses in the fields of engineering and computer science to German and international students from around the world.Email: Contact us below
The university is ideally located in southwest Germany, close to the borders of France and Switzerland. The university city of Freiburg is situated close to the beautiful Black Forest and is easily-accessible by car, train and air.
The Faculty of Engineering:
Founded in 1995, The Faculty of Engineering is comprised of the computer science and microsystems technology departments and has earned an outstanding reputation.
The faculty’s researchers develop miniature technical solutions for nearly all dom
ains of industry and life through the combination of various fields, such as electronics, optics, mechanics, and chemistry.
All of our undergraduate programs are taught in German. The language of instruction for all master's programs is German and/or English.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Courses:
Bachelor Degree Courses Taught in German - 3 years:
• Embedded Systems Engineering
• Computer Science
Master Degree Courses - 2 years:
• Computer Science: Although some subjects are taught in German, it is perfectly possible to study the whole programme in English. Therefore, German proficiency is not a pre-requisite for admission.
• Embedded Systems Engineering (taught in English)
• Microsystems Engineering (English)
• Sustainable Systems Engineering (English)
• Mikrosystemtechnik (German)
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-01-29 were from:
Berlin germany, Germany;
Jigjiga city, Ethiopia;