Technical universities in Germany, engineering colleges that teach in English - universities for international students/ Americans to study abroad, graduate programs, masters degree courses. Technische Universitäten in Deutschland, Technische Hochschulen, Fachhochschulen in Berlin, Freiburg..
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, The University of Freiburg is in southwest Germany, close to the borders of France and Switzerland.
• The Faculty of Engineering offers a range of accredited bachelor's and master's degree courses in the fields of engineering and computer science to German and international students from around the world.
• All of our undergraduate programs are taught in German. Some of our master's programs are taught completely in English, others in German, others are bilingual programs.
• Founded in 1995, the Faculty of Engineering is composed of computer science and microsystems engineering departments and has earned an outstanding reputation.
• The faculty’s researchers develop miniature technical solutions for nearly all domains of industry and life through the combination of various fields, such as computer science, electronics, optics, mechanics, and chemistry,
• Freiburg is well-connected by road and rail, with frequent and fast passenger train services to major cities in Germany and throughout Europe.
• The closest international airports are EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg, (70km south of Freiburg) and Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden airport (100 km north of Freiburg).
• Computer Science (taught in English & German)
• Embedded Systems Engineering (in English)
• Sustainable Systems Engineering (in English)
• Microsystems Engineering (in English)
• Mikrosystemtechnik (German)
Conveniently located only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
Our graduate degrees in the fields of International Industrial Management, Automotive Systems, and Design and Development in Automotive and Mechanical Engineering take 1.5 years to complete.
One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School provides small class sizes and professionally-qualified instructors with rich industry experience as well as international guest lecturers.
We are strongly sponsored by the German state, allowing us to offer students world-class education at an affordable rate. We are also a DAAD premium member. DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) is the German national agency for the support of international academic cooperation.
3.HECTOR School of Engineering and Management, Karlsruhe
Courses / Programs
Welcome to the HECTOR School of Engineering & Management, the Technology Business School of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management was founded in 2005 and was named after Dr. Hans-Werner Hector, one of the co-founders of the SAP AG.
The HECTOR School offers part-time master programs designed for ambitious professionals. The master programs are more than typical MBA programs, as they combine management with engineering expertise.
The school aims to aid talented young professionals in enhancing their competencies in innovation and technology management and in developing their strategic thinking and interpersonal skills through vital management know-how. The HECTOR School of Engineering & Management's goal is to help organizations improve their strategic capabilities in the field of technology development and management.
With Executive Master Programs, Certificate Courses, and Customized Partner Programs, the HECTOR School fosters lifelong learning approaches of its industry partners and the executive development of its graduates.
Executive Master Programs in
• Energy Engineering and Management (part-time)
• Financial Engineering (part-time)
• Mobility Systems Engineering (part-time)
• Management of Product Development (part-time)
• Production and Operations Management (part-time)
• Information Systems Engineering and Management (part-time)
Final Degree: M.Sc. Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
10 modules are divided into 5 engineering and 5 management modules. Programs are taught in English. International students are welcome.
TFH, the University of Applied Sciences, is the largest university of applied sciences and the second largest engineering university in Berlin with more than 8,000 students. Some academic programs have restricted admission. TFH Berlin offers a wide range of academic programs from traditional to innovative engineering majors and beyond. Typically it takes eight semesters of full-time study to complete an academic program at TFH Berlin. Moreover, TFH Berlin offers a variety of Master's programs. TFH Berlin cultivates partnership exchanges with universities throughout the world. A good example of such a partnership exchange concerns the academic program in Mathematics, which offers courses jointly with its partner university UHA Muhlhouse in France. Most of our other partnership exchanges take place with universities in the USA, China and Korea. Applicants not only must provide documentation of graduation from a secondary school at a level required for admission to a university of applied sciences, they must also provide certification of preparatory training in industry/government.
The Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics (KSOP) offers Master and Doctorate Degree programs in Optics and Photonics. Located in the heart of the city center, our graduate degree courses are taught in English.
With study plans tailored to your needs, our program prepares every student for exciting careers in the field of Optics and Photonics. The best master students are additionally given the opportunity to enter the Ph.D. program creating a basis for world-class research.