TEFL in Prague by EDUA Languages:
TEFL course with job guarantee and visa support in Prague! Earn your accredited TEFL certificate with TEFL in Prague, a highly experienced provider of English teacher training and quality language instruction since 1992. Avail of our job guidance service, housing guidance and post-course assistance! In only 4 weeks, you can become TEFL certified and begin teaching English as a foreign language directly upon completion of your course. This attractive TEFL course with job guarantee opportunity allows teachers to obtain full-time employment in Prague without the stress or expense of going on countless interviews. We accept applications year-round, so contact us today to take your first step towards an exciting career and life move!
• We believe our intensive TEFL course, support materials and facilities, job guarantee, job guidance, visa assistance, housing guidance and ongoing teacher development is the best TEFL course on the market today.
• We believe we are unique in offering an English teaching job guarantee to all Pass 1 graduates. Pass 2 and Pass 3 graduates are offered a job following a successful interview with our HR department.
• Our internationally recognized TEFL certificate exceeds the international standards by offering 120 hours of classroom tuition and 8 hours of observed teaching practice.
• TEFL in Prague is a member of EDUA Group, the largest education company in the Czech Republic.
Our TEFL in Prague Course and package offers
• An internationally recognized and IATQuO accredited TEFL certificate
• 8 observed teaching practices with ESL students
• Live observations of experienced EFL teachers
• Professional job guidance throughout the course
• All course materials and books
• State-of-the-art training materials from top publishers
• Strong academic support materials, facilities and personnel
• Free Czech language lessons
• Discounts on language courses within EDUA Group
We also want to make sure your transition to the Czech Republic is as smooth as possible. Our Personnel Office helps you with practical relocation issues, like getting your local transport pass, and assist with work and residency visas after the TEFL course.
Our team will
• pick you up from the airport,
• arrange your accommodation in the TEFL house, a small student residence you will be sharing with other TEFL trainees,
• help you with your long-term visa from start to end,
• offer you a job in our language school,
• help you find a place to live after the course.
We also have a great community of TEFL graduates and Czech students, who will make you feel at home in no time.
Do I need a visa to travel to Prague for the course?
If you are from the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Brazil and most South American countries, you do not need a visa to come to Prague. You will be allowed to stay in the Schengen area for 90 days.
If you are from South Africa, Russia, India, most Asian, African and some South American countries, you will need to obtain a tourist visa before travelling to Prague. Contact us for more information.
"I chose this TEFL course based on the intensity of the classes, testimonials of graduates, friendliness of staff, and the amenities provided, including visa assistance and housing. The office staff and teachers were more than happy to answer any questions I had and I felt like they genuinely wanted me to succeed! Because of TEFL in Prague, I now feel more than prepared to provide quality lessons to my students, both one on one and in group settings."
Alexa – USA
"This course is very fast paced and intense, but the amount of material covered and the progress made by my colleagues and I shows that it is worth the work. All the instructors have valuable knowledge and experience to share with their trainees The TEFL staff are extremely helpful and wonderful people. It was a crazy but fun month and I learned SO much!"
Kira – USA
"This program was very challenging and has prepared me well for teaching."
Jennifer – USA
"The TEFL in Prague course has a fantastic method of teaching the fundamentals of education in an environment that promotes creativity and free expression."
Christian – the Netherlands
"Taking the TEFL course offered by TEFL in Prague has been one of the most worthwhile experiences in my life. This new adventure started since the first moment I contacted the TEFL course team and they offered me a complete online assistance with my visa application and my accommodation in Prague. Based on my previous experience in teaching, I could say that the course is very well structured and deals with all the main components to start a successful English teaching career.
During the course I met great people and many of them are part of my friends now. When I finished it, I immediately had a job interview which allowed me to start teaching in the institution. I have been living and working in Prague for 6 months now, and this would not have been possible without the opportunity that TEFL course gave me.. I would definitely recommend the TEFL course to anyone who is seeking to have a European teaching experience."
Ferney – Colombia
Specific Contact Pages: - Summer TEFL Course
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Karlinske Namesti 8, 186 Prague 8, Prague, Czech Republic|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2018 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.