Language and Training | TEFL International Prague:
Earn an internationally-recognized TEFL qualification and become an English language teacher in one of the most historic and beautiful cities in Europe. Language and Training in Prague provides an intensive, four-week TEFL certificate course for Czech and international students who want to become qualified English teachers. Our TEFL course is accredited by American Fort Hays University in the U.S., and leads to an award of the TEFL International Certificate from TEFL International – one of the most established and respected English teaching qualifications in the world. We maintain a very high pass rate (over 95%), and also provide visa support if needed, and all of the assistance that we can to help you find your first, exciting job as an English teacher.
• Highly Qualified and Professional Staff
At Language and Training in Prague, we have tutors and trainers with years of experience. We combine the personal attention of a small course with the international recognition of one of the largest and most respected TEFL certificate validation organisations. Our course also features externally moderated tuition.
• Teaching Practice with Real Students
Our TEFL course includes real-life teaching practice with children. These classes are observed and assessed by qualified & experienced trainers.
• Job Guarantee & Guidance
We offer a job guarantee for 'Pass A' level graduates of our TEFL course for ESL jobs in Prague as well as across Czech Republic. The large majority of our graduates secure employment within a short time after their graduation. It is also not uncommon for our trainees to receive solid job offers during the TEFL course. We provide all the assistance that we can to help you find your first English teacher job, and then offer to help you when you are looking for a new position after that. You will receive assistance from us locally as well as the worldwide TEFL International organisation.
• Visa Assistance
We provide visa and trade license information where needed, as well as recommending reliable visa agents.
For Czech and international students
• 4 week, 130 hour TEFL / TESOL course
• Minimum 6 hours of real-life teaching practice
• Externally moderated and internationally recognised
• Highly-experienced trainers
• Comprehensive job guidance (local and international placement opportunities)
• Very high pass rate
• Arranged accommodation in Prague during the course
• Our 4-week TEFL Certificate course is externally moderated by TEFL International, and accredited by American Fort Hays University.
• Graduates are awarded a TEFL International Certificate – one of the most recognised English teacher qualifications in the world.
• "The course exceeded my expectations. I had expected it to be just time invested for a TEFL certificate, but I learned so much more than I anticipated. I enjoyed the course everyday, and I found it very fulfilling and helpful."
• "I would absolutely recommend this TEFL course. My favourite part of the course was the teaching practices. It was a really good experience, I learned a lot, and it was a lot of fun!"
• "I have thoroughly enjoyed the course and it has surpassed my expectations. Jeremy is a very good instructor and I would strongly recommend this TEFL course to others."
• The capital city of the Czech Republic, Prague, is situated on the River Vltava in the heart of Europe.
• Prague is considered one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Walking through the city, the sense of history is palpable, with a wide range of architecture and tourist sites, ranging from Baroque palaces and Gothic churches to Art Nouveau cafés and buildings.
• Prague has a medieval center of winding cobblestone streets in which you can discover palaces, churches, museums, squares and cosy little restaurants, pubs and bars.
• Prague castle is said to be the largest castle complex in the world – try to catch the hourly changing of the guard and don’t miss the Saint Vitus Cathedral which dominates many views of the Prague skyline and took six centuries to build.
• Enchanted by the romantic charm of the city's Old Town, Prague has become one of the world's most popular destinations for tourists and English teaching expats.
• Prague is also inexpensive compared to most other major European cities, and the cost of living in the Czech Republic is low compared to other countries in the EU.
• Prague's proximity to the rest of Europe allows trainees of our TEFL course to visit other European cities by train in just a few hours or over a weekend.
• Our TEFL International Prague course takes place at the Threshold Training Associates language school in Barrandov, Prague 5, a short tram ride from the city centre. The journey from the accommodation to the school takes about 30 minutes by public transport.
• We can arrange accommodation for you in private apartments situated in Prague 2 next to the historical Vysehrad fortress. The apartments are a 30 minute door-to-door journey to the school by nearby metro underground trains.
• Public transport is excellent and safe. There is very good access to the city centre (10 minutes by regular tram, which run all night!), nice restaurants and pubs, a sports centre with a large open-air pool, the famous Vltava river that runs through Prague, botanical gardens, parks etc. Central Prague is a 15 minute walk along the river or through the winding streets.
• You do not need a visa to come to Prague for the TEFL course if you are from Europe, the U.S., Canada, Australia, and some South American countries.
• If you are not from one of those countries, contact us to see if you need a visa to enter the Czech Republic. The allowed length of stay in the Schengen zone (most of Europe including the Czech Republic) is 90 days.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Wassermannova 1039, Praha 5 - Barrandov, 152 00, Prague, Czech Republic|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.