Learn to teach English in Czech Republic: TEFL courses in Prague, CELTA certification training - Intensive TESOL training, 1 month, 4-week summer TEFL courses, accredited ESL teacher training in Prague, Central / Eastern Europe for UK, American citizens, Australians, Canadians.
1.Language and Training | TEFL International Prague
Courses / Programs
• Earn an internationally-recognized TEFL qualification and become an English language teacher in one of the most historic and beautiful cities in Europe.
• Language and Training in Prague provides an intensive, accredited TEFL Certification course for students who would like to work as English teachers in the Czech Republic, Europe or around the world.
• Our 4-week TEFL Certificate course is externally moderated by TEFL International, and accredited by American Fort Hays University in the U.S. Graduates are awarded a TEFL International Certificate – one of the most recognised English teacher qualifications in the world.
• We maintain a very high pass rate (over 95%).
• We also provide visa support if needed, and all of the assistance that we can to help you find your first, exciting job as an ESL teacher.
• Our school is just a short train ride from the center of Prague - widely regarded as one of the most historically significant, stunningly beautiful, and culturally rich cities in Central Europe.
• The course meets or exceeds all international standards, comprising 130 hours of classroom study with a minimum of 6 hours of observed teaching practice with real English language students at a range of ability levels.
Student Testimonial: "I would absolutely recommend this course. My favourite part of the course was the teaching practices. It was a really good experience, I learned a lot, and it was a lot of fun!" - Annie, USA
Internationally-Recognised TEFL / TESOL Certification Course:
- For Czech and international students
• 4 week, 130 hour TEFL courses year-round
• Minimum 6 hours of real-life teaching practice
• Externally moderated and internationally recognised
• Highly-experienced trainers
• Comprehensive job guidance (local and international placement opportunities)
• Very high pass rate
• Accommodation during the course
The course content has been developed and refined over many years with input from experienced teachers and experts from around the globe.
• Earn your TEFL teacher certification in the beautiful and historic city of Prague in The Czech Republic!
• International TEFL Academy is a TEFL / TESOL training organization that offers internationally accredited and recognized English teacher certification courses worldwide. In Prague, we offer a 4-week (130-hour) TEFL training program.
• In addition to our full-time campus-based program, we offer a professional-level and highly-interactive 170-hour online TEFL teacher training & certification.
• Taking a TEFL course in Prague is a brilliant way to experience the city’s cultural highlights, while also becoming acquainted with the traditional Czech way of life. Prague has been the political, cultural, and economic center of The Czech Republic for over 1,000 years.
"I was surprised to see how dedicated the teachers were to the course activities and how much they care about their students." - Svetlana, Macedonia
• International TEFL Academy offers onsite TEFL courses in over 25 countries around the world. TEFL course locations include: Chicago, NYC & Boston USA; Toulouse, France; Barcelona & Madrid, Spain; Florence & Sardinia, Italy, and more.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in the Czech Republic and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
Oxford TEFL has locations in barcelona, Cadiz, Prague, London and Kerala (India). Our training school in Prague is centrally-located, with a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants within easy walking distance.
With 4 weeks top quality, practical training at OxfordTEFL, accredited by Trinity College London, you will get a Certificate in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). As a qualified TEFL teacher you will be able to travel and teach English anywhere in the world, experience new cultures, learn new languages and improve your students' chances in life.
Oxford TEFL offers a free visa and lifelong careers service to all of their graduates. We have dedicated TEFL careers advisers in each of our training schools, contacts with language schools worldwide will allow you to find the best opportunities available.
We also provide an accommodation service, making arrangements for you before your course.
Feel free to get in touch in your require any help or assistance and we will be happy to answer any questions.
5.Academy Of Prague Schools Tefl - Trinity Certtesol
Courses / Programs
Academy of Prague Schools TEFL is a dynamic private language school based in Prague 6, specializing in the Trinity Certificate in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) courses. We provide trainees with a sound and comprehensive introduction to all aspects of ELT (English Language Teaching). This 4-week intensive course provides the theory and practice to give TEFL teachers the skills and techniques to teach English abroad.
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional ESL teacher training organization that offers an internationally-recognised and accredited four-week TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate course in a range of locations worldwide, including Prague in the Czech Republic.
The TEFL certificate you earn on completion will enable you to work as an English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teacher in the Czech Republic or around the world. In addition, we offer online TEFL certification courses.
Our TEFL certificate course has a very practical emphasis and features a high proportion of actual teaching practice hours in the classroom. Teachers are assessed on their understanding and practical application of the course content through teaching practice and the compilation of a teaching journal. These two are assessed separately but the final grade awarded amalgamates both sets of grades with a slight weighting towards teaching practice.
Job guidance and support is provided throughout your teaching career. You will have access to online downloadable materials and lesson plans as well as online chat and teaching guidance.
ITTT is now offering free additional courses. Sign up for any one of our TEFL International 4-week residential courses, now available in over 30 international locations worldwide, and receive an additional certificate course free of charge.
You may choose from the following free courses: (a) Introduction to TEFL. (b) Teaching Business English. (c) Teaching English to Young Learners.
• Earn an accredited TEFL certificate in Prague with StudyCELTA - a highly experienced provider of English teacher training and quality language instruction since 1999.
• With a training centre just 15 minutes from the centre of Prague, StudyCELTA provides a 4-week, full-time Cambridge CELTA teacher training course to students from around the globe.
• In just 4 weeks, you can become a fully qualified English teacher, and begin teaching directly upon completion of your course.
• We are here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of the locations where the programmes are offered and of English language teaching as a career.
Student Review: “Not only did I have great trainers, but the staff at the centre was warm and welcoming. They were always ready to help me if I needed it, and they had more supplemental materials than I knew what to do with.” - Sam, USA
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate Programme:
• Full-time, 4-week, intensive course
• Intensive courses taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism
We are an established international school with our head office and training center in the historical center of Prague, providing internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL certification course options. Teach English and travel the world!
Travel the world and teach yoga! Visit Prague, Czech Republic - one of the most beautiful and least expensive cities in Europe - for our 5-month long-term training or one of our 20-day intensive trainings.
Learn a new way of life that will certify you to teach yoga worldwide! Prague Yoga both seeks to train those contemplating careers in Yoga and to provide continuing education for existing Yoga instructors. We are the only Yoga teacher training program in the Czech Republic that meets with Yoga Alliance's strict standards and guidelines. Graduates of our program may teach worldwide and may apply to Yoga Alliance for their RYT-200 credential and are eligible to teach worldwide.
Our program supports aspiring teachers, current teachers seeking continuing education or those simply looking to deepen their own Yoga practice.
Our program is designed to enhance & expand students' individual knowledge of Yoga and its many facets, while providing them with the confidence & skills necessary to safely & effectively teach Yoga within their prospective community. We will study over 40 poses in-depth including anatomy, contraindications, modifications & adjustments. Students will also be exposed to various physical Yoga practices such as prenatal, backcare, vinyasa flow, iyengar, yin, restorative, etc.
Located in the heart of 'New Town' in central Prague, Live TEFL Prague provides a comprehensive, 120-hour / 4-week TEFL English teacher training Certificate course to students from around the world. The course aims to give new teachers sufficient training to become successful English language teachers in today’s competitive ESL (English as a Second Language) market.
The course has been designed by highly qualified EFL (English as a Foreign Language) instructors with international experience in General and Business English, and in creating tailor-made courses that reflect the specific needs of individual and corporate students, using the most modern teaching aids.
As an exciting addition, we offer a six-month, full time contract with salary guarantee to all LiveTEFL trainees who finish their course with Pass 1 grade. A TEFL certificate can help you get a teaching job not only in Europe but also in countries like Thailand, Korea, Turkey, Taiwan, Japan, Indonesia and China, to name but a few.