International TEFL Training Institute, New York:
Conveniently located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) in New York provides a range of internationally-recognized TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification programs. Teach English in the United States or around the world with our accredited, state-of-the-art 120-hour TEFL / TESOL (online, on-site, or combined) certification programs. Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
• Small Class Sizes:
We ensure that our training groups are kept small, with an average of 10 students. This allows you to get the individual attention and feedback that you need to succeed.
• Highly-Experienced & Qualified TEFL Instructors:
Our instructors are training professionals, many of whom hold an MA TESOL (even a PhD). With extensive experience in teaching English to adults, they will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need for a successful career as an English language teacher.
• Teaching Practice with Real Students:
Our trainees quickly progress from initial theory classes to teaching practice with real students. You will have daily classes teaching immigrants to the U.S. who are working professionals. Many of them are from Central America or South America and speak little or no English. Advanced English classes are also available for teaching practice.
• Make New Friends:
Our students come from all continents, united by the common goal of obtaining TEFL certification. They become friends during the course. They study together and meet outside course hours to spend their free time together in exploring the places tourists visit.
Our 120-Hour TEFL certification programs are offered at a level that is required by schools worldwide to be able to issue work visas for our graduates.
• 120-Hour 100% On-Site Course (four weeks with high quality teaching practice with actual ESL students)
• 120-Hour 100% Online Course (from anywhere in the world at your own pace)
• 120-Hour Combined Course (online at your own pace, then attend one of our training centers to get classroom teaching practice)
• 168-Hour Level 5 OFQUAL-regulated TEFL Certification (regulated by the UK government)
50-Hour On-Line TEFL Specialization Courses:
• Teach Young Learners
• Teach Business English
• Teach TOEFL Test Preparation
Contact us today and learn how you can start, or even further, your career as a Teacher of English to Speakers of other Languages - a job that is so much in demand around the world.
• Our training organization is an approved center of TQUK, an OFQUAL-approved UK awarding organization. Obtaining this status is the result of a rigorous quality check of all areas of our operations: courses, management, and compliance with public regulations and laws. OFQUAL is a brand name in the TEFL/TESOL industry internationally. Schools know that those candidates received a quality teacher training.
• We also pride ourselves as being an Institutional M ember of the College of Teaching (formerly College of Teachers), the U.K.'s most distinguished teacher supporting institution in London. We abide by its Code of Ethics.
• In order to maintain quality and keep up with changes, we are a member of IATEFL (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language), a prominent, worldwide, British association for teachers of English as a Foreign Language.
• iTTi participates in the work of ACTFL and TESOL org., US organizations similar to IATEFL.
• We are members of NYSTESOL, uniting the English teachers in the state of New York. This organization beautifully takes care of continuing education of its member teachers.
• Our organization is also member of TESOL France. This is particularly beneficial to the work of the iTTi TEFL Training Center in Paris, France.
"The TESOL course has helped me grow professionally and personally. I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it.
The staff at the Institute is fully committed and works hard towards helping their students (future teachers) with their daily assignments and lesson plans, observation of their classes and professional advice on where to focus their attention as well as how to handle the classroom by acquiring classroom management knowledge that the teacher needs to have before he/she enters the classroom. They focus on helping their students in learning how to teach communication skills and how to evaluate their students continuously."
"Even as time passes, I still use what I learned in our TEFL certification course almost daily in my classroom. I haven’t left the country yet, I am teaching ESL in New York. I registered for the TEFL course in order to be a better teacher to all those immigrants whose life I personally impact with my work as a teacher. And I understand that this is only possible if I have the proper qualification."
The best thing about this course was its practical approach to teaching. I believe that the focus on meaningful context and the objectives we set for each class distinguishes me now from teachers I met later on who did not have a comparable training. The number of practice teaching hours for each participating trainee also set this course apart from other similar certificate courses.
The amount of teaching hours had me feel extremely comfortable with EFL students as I walked into the classroom towards the end of the course. The daily feedback of my peers and the trainers helped me advance rapidly towards higher levels of performance during my instructional practices.
The trainers, by the way, were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect."
Most of our students look forward to starting employment as a teacher either locally or overseas. Due to our large network of schools worldwide, iTTi is fortunate to often be able to offer real employment opportunities at one of our many partner schools. Excellent English teachers are always in demand.
We have partner schools in Europe (Spain, Italy, France), in Asia (Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Vietnam, Philippines), in the Middle East (Jordan, Oman, , Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Iraq, the UAE, Syria), in Africa (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, South Africa, Madagascar) and in South America (Brazil, Argentina) for just to name a few.
iTTi puts great emphasis on assisting our students in landing employment with schools around the world. From resume creation to school contacts in the country of your choice, what would a great TEFL education be without any career support? Even if you wanted to run your own online school, we'll have that ready for you the next day. We want you to tell yourself at the end, "I decided for iTTi, and I'm glad I did."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 1115 Broadway, 12th Floor, New York City, New York 10010, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.