TEFL certification courses USA: TESOL certification programs online, ESL teacher training courses in NYC, New York State, Boston, Seattle, Chicago IL, AZ, California, Los Angeles ESL schools. Get online TEFL ESL teacher certification, accredited diploma/ degree programs..
• International TEFL Academy, based in Chicago, Illinois, is a TEFL / TESOL training organization that provides internationally-accredited and recognized English teacher certification courses worldwide. We offer onsite TEFL courses in over 25 countries around the world.
• At our conveniently located Chicago campus in the heart of the Lakeview / Lincoln Park neighborhood, we offer a 4-week (160-hour) TEFL training program.
• In addition to our full-time campus-based programs, we offer a professional level highly-interactive 170-hour online TEFL teacher training & certification.
• Our TEFL / TESOL course curriculum provides the comprehensive skill sets required to succeed as a professional English teacher and incorporates teaching practice / practicum.
Student Review: "The trainer was open and brimming with enthusiasm. I recommend this experience to anyone interested in teaching English abroad, while tasting the job you also get a new qualification." - Joshua
• Conveniently located on 43rd Street in Midtown Manhattan NYC, the International TEFL Academy provides full-time and part-time TEFL / TESOL English language teacher training to English speaking students from the US, Europe, and all over the world.
• Offered in one of the top language learning centers in New York City, our unique and dynamic TEFL / TESOL certification provides 130 hours of quality training - including live, hands-on practice teaching.
• Day, weekend and evening options are available, and students can avail of full-time (4-week) or part-time (14-week) study options.
• With the International TEFL Academy, you could earn an internationally-accredited and recognized TEFL certification that will qualify you for thousands of professional-level jobs teaching English in up to 100 countries around the globe.
Student Review: "The academic week was good, introducing methods of teaching about the actual teaching practice, I have really enjoyed this TEFL training." - Gill
Full-time & Part-time TEFL/TESOL English Language Teacher Training Courses:
• Full-time TEFL Certificate Course (4-weeks)
• Part-time TEFL Certificate Course (14-weeks)
• Weekend, day & evening study options
• 130-hours of quality training
• Hands-on teaching practice (Practicum)
• Internationally-recognized qualification
• Qualify for thousands of English teaching jobs around the world
- In addition to our campus-based programs, we offer a 170-hour online TEFL / TESOL certificate course.
Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, New York, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) provides a range of internationally-recognized TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification programs.
Teach English around the world with our accredited, state-of-the-art 120-hour TEFL/TESOL (online, on-site, or combined) certification programs.
Online specialization courses are also available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
With training professionals who possess an MA in TESOL and years of extensive teaching experience, you can be certain to acquire the knowledge and the skills you need to successfully enter the world of teaching English.
Our graduates are employed by the best schools in over 50 countries promoting the study of English.
Whether you would like to teach business professionals, young learners or prepare individuals to pass the TOEFL test, our specialization programs can help you achieve your goals and land the job you desire.
Over the years, we have successfully established a network of recruiters and schools that enables us to effectively support the employment needs of our graduates for life.
Student Testimonial: "I took the four-week, intensive 120-hour program in New York...It is a demanding course, but it is really worth it."
• 120-Hour 100% On-Site Course (four weeks with high quality teaching practice with actual ESL students)
• 120-Hour 100% Online Course (from anywhere in the world at your own pace)
• 120-Hour Combined Course (online at your own pace, then attend one of our training centers to get classroom teaching practice)
50-Hour Online TEFL Specialization Courses:
• Teach Young Learners
• Teach Business English
• Teach TOEFL Test Preparation
Do you want to travel to exotic locations and experience diverse cultures while earning money at the same time? Start an exciting new career as an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher with TEFL Training College!
A global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education and learning, we provide internationally-recognized and accredited TEFL / TESOL certification courses that are taught online via self-study.
Our English teacher training courses by distance learning are available to students in the U.S., Canada, the UK and around the world.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
You do not have to attend class in person and do not have to start your course on any specific date - if you enrol today, you can start today! Our courses are assignment-based so you do not need to take any exams.
Student Testimonials: "As an experienced teacher, I highly recommend this course to both novices and experienced teachers." - Andre
"I thank you for the excellent service and professional tutors you have provided to me during my studies." - Jan
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and master diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in the U.S., Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
The TEFL Academy of Arizona in downtown Scottsdale offers Arizona's only in-class 120 hour Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate course.
This focused and intensive TEFL course is available either as a full-time course during the week (4 weeks) or part-time at weekends (12 weeks). We aim to provide our students with the confidence and know-how to plan a lesson and teach English in ESL classrooms around the world.
All of our instructors are TEFL certified and exceed the highest levels of international TESOL /TEFL /ESL training standards. We also provide a Certificate in Teaching International Business English course and a TEFL certificate course for non-native speakers of English.
Our school is located in Scottsdale's vibrant entertainment district close to art galleries, restaurants, cultural venues, hotels, and lots of outdoor activities under the sunny Arizona sky. Students can enjoy wonderful weather and tourist attractions such as the Grand Canyon.
- TEFL Certificate Weekday Course for native speakers of English (4 weeks)
- TEFL Certificate Weekend Course for native speakers of English (12 Saturdays)
- TEFL Certificate Course for non-native speakers of English
- Certificate in Teaching International Business English
- Evaluated practice teaching in a real ESL classroom
- Observation of experienced ESL teachers in the classroom
7.Astar Education Institute, Washington DC Metro Area
Courses / Programs
• Earn an internationally-accredited TESOL / TEFL English teacher certificate with Astar Education Institute (AEI) - a leader in the field of international education and ESL certification.
• Located in Manassas VA, in the Washington DC metro area, AEI provide an intensive, 140-hour TESOL certificate program for students who want to live and work abroad as an English teacher.
• Astar provides international employment opportunities to students who want to travel to China and teach English to non-native speakers in a Chinese school.
• Designed by a university Ph.D. to replicate graduate-level programs, our TESOL Certificate offers a variety of courses that are all designed to fully prepare teacher trainees to live and work abroad in teaching positions that command top salaries and benefits.
TESOL English Teacher Training Certificate Program:
- Duration: 140 hours: Core modules include: • Introduction to TESOL
• Methodology and Linguistic Theory in ESL Teaching
• Assessing English Language Proficiency
• Teaching Speaking and Listening English
• Teaching Reading and Writing English
• Teaching Grammar, Vocabulary and Lesson Planning
• ESL Classroom Management
• Teaching Practicum
• International TEFL Academy offers a state-of-the-art 4-week TEFL/TESL certification program in Seattle, Washington, that will qualify graduates for thousands of English teaching jobs across the globe, as well as in the United States.
• Conveniently located in the North Seattle neighborhood of Licton Springs, just 5 miles north of the city center, our TEFL Certification course features 120 hours on in-class instruction, and a minimum of 6 hours of practical teaching inside a real-life Seattle English class.
• We also provide an accredited online TEFL Certificate option.
• Instruction is provided by highly qualified and experienced instructors all of whom hold at least a master's degree and are approved as adjunct faculty at Seattle Pacific University.
• All students receive lifetime, worldwide Job Search Guidance from International TEFL Academy for teaching English abroad, in addition to job placement assistance for finding teaching opportunities locally in the Seattle area.
Located in Upstate South Carolina, and serving the areas of Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson, Easley, Clemson, and more, Visions International provides on-site and online TESOL English language teacher training.
Our partner Tri-County Technical College is an accredited institution of the nationally recognized South Carolina Technical College System. Through this partnership, our TESOL Trainees receive an official certificate and transcript noting 130 contact hours and 13 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) in TESOL | TEFL | TESL. South Carolina teachers are able to use this course for official teacher recertification credit.
Our TESOL Certification is offered in a variety of schedule formats (as well as online) in order to meet your scheduling needs. Study options include a classic Semester Course, a Weekend Course, a Summer Program, and Online / Live Interactive courses.
130 hours TESOL | TEFL | TESL English Teacher Certification
- 60 hour training
- 40 hour teaching practicum
- 30 hour portfolio development
Study options include:
- 10 week Semester Course
- 4 week Weekend Intensive Course
- 2 week Summer Intensive Course
- Online Live and Interactive Course
- Supervised Independent Study (for experienced and certified teachers)
- Invite us to your school abroad for a 2 week Intensive Course
10.American Language Institute, San Diego State University
Courses / Programs
A division of San Diego State University, the American Language Institute (ALI) provides quality TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) courses to students from around the world. ALI's 4-week, 130-hour TEFL certificate is specifically designed for those with little / or no teaching experience who want to teach English abroad. We provide dedicated global job placement assistance, as well as ongoing support long after the course ends.
Over 100 TEFL Certificate graduates have been employed in 38 countries with the help of ALI's job placement assistance program. The ALI, one of the most internationally regarded campus-based EFL programs in the U.S., is a "living EFL laboratory" where innovative practices are tested, adapted, and utilized on a daily basis. Graduate credit option. Bachelor's degree / interview required.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-09-21 were from viewers in:
Metro Manila, Philippines;
ITAJAI ,Santa catarina, Brazil;
San Diego, CA;
Sterling, VA, USA;
UK & England;
You are here: School & College Search> TESOL / TEFL Certification Programs> English teacher training in the U.S. in-class & online