International TEFL Institute - ITEFLI:
An established global leader in training students to Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), the International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides online TEFL certificate and master diploma courses. Our online courses allow you to learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. Our internationally-accredited and globally-recognised courses are available to students in New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and worldwide. The International TEFL Institute is a division of TESOL Educational Services. A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world.
• All of our personal tutors are required to have a Bachelor’s degree (or higher), TESOL / TEFL certification and at least 5 years of experience in English Language Teaching.
• Established in 2008, the TEFL Training College provides internationally recognized and accepted TEFL/TESOL courses in English Language Teaching.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
• In addition, we are an Institutional Member of Thailand TESOL (Membership Number: TS0355).
• Online TEFL Certificate Course - 120 hours:
The overall aim of this course is to provide a thorough introduction to the theory and practice of English Language Teaching. This course consists of 5 modules, each of which may be completed in 2 weeks.
This period may be extended (up to 6 months) allowing you to work at your own pace and offering you optimum flexibility with your studies.
Aimed primarily at students who wish to gain an initial TEFL qualification, the online TEFL certificate course focuses on both theoretical and practical aspects of teaching English as a Foreign Language and will prepare you for an exciting and rewarding career in many different locations worldwide.
• Online TEFL Master Diploma Course - 250 hours:
This course provides an opportunity to increase your understanding of the principles and practice of English Language teaching to help improve your overall performance in the classroom.
It is ideal if you wish to extend your professional experience and accept new responsibilities as it not only demonstrates a commitment to the profession, but is also proof of your ability.
Online Short Certificate Course:
• Teaching Practice Certificate - 20 hours of in-class teaching experience organized by you or completed on-the-job with your new or current employer.
• Our online TEFL courses will equip you with the teaching skills you need to teach English to adults and children as well as teaching Business English and providing private English lessons to non-native English speakers of all levels.
• Our online classes are provided through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of earning your TEFL qualification online are affordability and convenience. You don't need to attend classes - study from a location of your choice at times that best suit your schedule.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't need to wait for a specific date to start. If you enrol with us today, you can start your course today!
• "I had a great experience with the International TEFL Institute. This is attributed their efficient employees and most importantly the quality and affordable standard of English education that I was provided.
I now have an internationally recognised TEFL certificate that I recently used to get a teaching job in Korea. Furthermore, the knowledge and the certificate that I acquired from ITEFLI, has equipped me with an understanding of how to teach and communicate with people at various levels of learning."
• "I thought learning online was going to be very daunting and lonely, but I was very wrong as I had my tutor´s full support, any time, and I enjoyed the materials very much."
• "I recommend the International TEFL Institute to anyone who wants to learn how to teach English as the course is presented in a fun, light and clear way. I can look forward to a new future now!"
• "I just want to use this opportunity to say thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.