How to become an ESOL English teacher in New Zealand: TEFL courses NZ, online TESOL training. Accredited CELTA certificate, TEFL diploma programs, ESL teacher training / TEFL courses in Auckland, Christchurch.
• A global leader in training students to Teach English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), the International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides online TEFL certificate and master diploma courses.
• Our internationally-accredited courses are available to students in New Zealand, Australia & worldwide.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers and institutions.
• Our online TEFL courses will equip you with the teaching skills you need to teach English to adults & children, as well as teaching Business English & private English lessons to students of all levels.
• Our online classes are provided through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. The main advantages of earning your TEFL qualification online are cost and convenience.
• You don't need to attend classes - study from a location of your choice at times that best suit your schedule. Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. If you enrol with us today, you can start your course today!
Student Review: "I found the TEFL Certificate Course refreshing, enjoyable and more than useful as a refresher workshop. I thank the institute for making my studies so pleasant and for the encouragement given at all times." - Mansur
• EBC would like to invite NZ and global citizens to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course + work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
3.Teach International Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch
Courses / Programs
Teach International provides three qualification levels from which you can choose. All courses are internationally recognised by overseas employers, and the Certificate III and IV courses are Nationally Recognised Training within the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Our TESOL training utilises a blended delivery method which combines face-to-face training and convenient online learning. For students seeking practice teaching options, more in-depth industry knowledge, and stronger job prospects, our Certificate III or Certificate IV in TESOL are highly recommended. All our trainers are qualified and have overseas teaching experience.
Teach International provides ongoing job search support, a money-back Job Guarantee* (*conditions apply), and lifetime access to our online student centre and graduate network.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students in New Zealand, Australia, the UK & worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
5.StudyCELTA: CELTA Courses New Zealand, Wellington
Courses / Programs
StudyCELTA offers a four-week Cambridge CELTA course in Wellington, New Zealand. CELTA is an internationally recognised English language teaching qualification and has British Council approval.
It is the minimum teaching qualification required for many language schools worldwide. The Wellington CELTA teacher training centre is the only centre in Wellington delivering this prestigious course.
The full-time CELTA course is a practical, hands-on course that is administered by Cambridge University ESOL. It is ideal for people who want to begin their career in the English industry. It is also popular with teachers who have some initial experience teaching English in NZ or overseas, but lack a formal teaching qualification.
StudyCELTA is a TEFL / TESOL teacher training organisation that offers internationally-recognised and accredited English teacher training programmes through our network of partner schools worldwide. The training centre in Wellington is situated in the heart of Wellington's Central Business District.
- 4-week intensive CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course
Our full-time CELTA course teaches you the principles of effective teaching and will provide you with a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners. You will observe experienced teachers in the classroom, have hands-on teaching practice and complete four practically focused written assignments.
i-to-i run Weekend TEFL Courses in Auckland and Dunedin. Auckland is an ideal TEFL venue for the New Zealand North Island, and Dunedin is an ideal TEFL venue for the New Zealand South Island. Students who take the i-to-i TEFL courses benefit from our experience as TEFL innovators: We were the first to offer short TEFL courses for travellers, and the first to launch an interactive online TEFL course. The TEFL courses and course provider accredited by the ODLQC.
We continually update all our courses to keep up with current trends in the world of TEFL. Currently, around 15,000 new TEFL teachers each year get their training with i-to-i's convenient, hassle-free courses, enabling them to break into a new and exciting career teaching English abroad.
Global TESOL New Zealand, based in Wellington, offers a wide range of TESOL (Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages) certification and diploma programs throughout New Zealand on a regular basis.
Our goal is to produce excellent teachers who will meet or exceed the demands of the English learners, who not only need to learn English in theory, but most importantly, need to know how to USE the language effectively in everyday situations. One of our most popular programs is our 120-hour Advanced TESOL Teacher Certification program. We offer excellent educational value, flexible study options, and we are successful in producing world-class English language teachers that are highly sought after around the world.
Global TESOL College is a North American-based educational institution with headquarters in Edmonton, Canada. There are many branches and training centres around the world including Australia and New Zealand. It is licensed by The Canadian Education Bureau.
StudyCELTA offers a four-week Cambridge CELTA course in Auckland, New Zealand. CELTA is an internationally recognised qualification and has British Council approval. It is the foundation qualification for employment in most recognised language schools.
The CELTA course is designed for those with little or no previous teaching experience, or for those who have some experience in teaching but no formal qualifications. It is also open to non-native speakers who have native speaker competence in both spoken and written English.
StudyCELTA is a TEFL / TESOL teacher training organisation that offers internationally-recognised and accredited English teacher training programmes through our network of partner schools worldwide. We specialise in Cambridge teacher training courses including the CELTA and Delta (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) qualifications.
The teacher training centre in Auckland was established in 1984 and is conveniently located near the heart of downtown Auckland, just two blocks from Queen Street.
- 4-week intensive CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course
The CELTA course will teach you the principles of effective teaching and a range of practical skills for teaching English to adult learners. You will have hands-on teaching practice, observe experienced teachers in the classroom and complete four practically focused written assignments.
New Zealand Language Centres (NZLC) offers English language teacher training courses in the heart of Auckland, including an intensive CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) course. We also run 5-week TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) and TECSOL (Teaching English to Child Speakers of Other Languages) courses for non-native speakers, culminating in the TKT examinations.
Cambridge CELTA is an initial qualification for people with little or no previous teaching experience and is one of the most widely taken qualifications of its kind. NZLC is a University of Cambridge accredited CELTA training centre. Each course is externally moderated by an assessor approved by Cambridge ESOL (UK). The course is taught by highly qualified, experienced ELT professionals in a friendly and supportive environment.
CELTA is recognised internationally and is particularly popular with people who wish to travel and teach English around the world, or those wanting to find teaching work in New Zealand.