TEFL Training College:
Get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home! TEFL Training College is an international leader in online TEFL / TESOL education. Our online TESOL certification courses at certificate and diploma levels are internationally-recognized and accredited. We offer courses to students from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and around the world. At the TEFL Training College, we have been involved in education and training for more than 10 years; operating in Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Taiwan and Argentina. We pride ourselves on being a provider of quality learner focused education and in exceeding expectations of quality.
Online TESOL / TEFL Certification Courses:
Certificate in TESOL (150 hours)
• This course is aimed primarily at persons who wish to gain an initial TEFL / TESOL qualification.
• This extensive course will equip the prospective teacher with the necessary skills to enter the classroom with the necessary confidence and understanding of relevant techniques and knowledge of teaching methodologies.
• This course consists of 4 modules: The World of ELT (English Language Teaching) and Study Skills; The Study of English; The Teaching and Learning of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL); Lessons Planning.
• There will be regular assignments but no formal examinations. Each assignment makes up for the total assessment mark and is to be completed once the course readings have been covered.
• If a student wishes to extend their qualification further in the future, they need only register for a further four modules to qualify for the diploma course. Increasing your training and certification adds to your value as a TEFL teacher abroad.
Master Diploma in TESOL (300 hours)
• This programme is designed for teachers who wish to achieve an advanced level qualification in the theory and methodology of Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. the overall aim is to provide an advanced distance training course in the theory, methodology and management of teaching English to speakers of other languages.
• It is aimed at those dedicated to a career in English language Teaching.
• This course aims to provide students with new insights into language teaching, providing a deeper understanding of the principles and practice of English language teaching to foreign young learners and adults.
• The focus of the course is on both practical and theoretical aspects of English Language Teaching and will prepare the prospective teacher for an exciting and rewarding career in many different locations around the globe.
Student Reviews / Testimonials:
• "My thanks to the TEFL Training College for a well structured and planned course. My tutor was always prompt to respond to queries, mark assignments and provided helpful feedback. TEFL has definitely broadened my knowledge of the English language and introduced me to contacts in a globalized world. I am already on my way to the UK to pursue my new career."
• "Thanks to TEFL for a great opportunity in getting me one step closer to achieving my dreams of working and travelling the world. The TEFL course provided me with easy access to course material I required for assignments, quick correspondence between myself and the institute, as well as detailed feedback on assignments I emailed in.
I appreciate the fact that someone was always available to speak to at the college, which in my experience, is usually a problem many students face when enrolled through distance or online institutions."
Abby, South Africa
• "Thank You for all your help. You were always helpful and always came back to me quickly when I needed help."
For further information on our online TEFL / TESOL teacher training courses, please email us below.
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.