Situated in Greenwich, London, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) is a leading provider of accredited TESOL Certification programs to individuals who are fluent at English and who have an interest in teaching it in the UK or worldwide.
We provide 120-hour TESOL certification programs either on site, online, or a combination of both with a 50-hour teaching practicum with actual EFL students. Online specialization courses are available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
Our programs contain career support for life. We help our students set up a professional resume / CV and refer them to schools directly or to a recruiter who will offer them to the schools they service.
ITTI trainers are professionals in the field who are experienced in teaching English and dedicated to training English teachers. All of our teacher trainers have either a PhD, an M.A. TESOL or certification in TEFL.
ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), an international accreditation provider with chapters on all continents.
Our organization is also institutional member of the College of Teachers, the UK's primary association of TESOL/TEFL professionals. In addition, we are members of IATEFL (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language).
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect."
Get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home! TEFL Training College is a global leader in online courses in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) / TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
Our TEFL / TESOL certification courses are internationally-recognized and accredited. We offer courses at certificate and diploma level in TEFL to students from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and worldwide.
There are many advantages to completing your ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher training online. Our courses are affordable and can be studied at your own pace at a schedule that suits you.
You don't have to attend any classes in person and you can start your course any time you want - enrol today, start today!
The demand for qualified English teachers around the world is unprecedented and native English speakers are particularly sought after.
There are thousands of opportunities available worldwide right now and we can help you every step of the way to become involved in this exciting and growing global industry.
Student Testimonials: "Not only did the TEFL Training College prepare me for the ESL/EFL classroom, but also made my initial foreign experience and transition easier. Overall, the course has enriched me both personally, professionally and educationally." - Shaun, London, UK
• Earn an internationally-accredited TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification from the comfort of your own home and start an exciting new career in English language teaching!
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides globally-recognised online TEFL (TESOL) certificate and master diploma courses to students in the UK, Ireland and around the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere.
• The online certificate is aimed primarily at students who wish to gain an initial TEFL qualification while the online diploma is designed for students who are seriously contemplating a career in English Language Teaching or who have a TEFL certificate and who wish to further extend their understanding of teaching methodology and techniques.
• You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program any time you want. Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a program. You won't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• St Brelade’s College is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We are accredited by the British Council and are a member of English UK, along with being a validated course provider of the Trinity College London Cert. TESOL.
• We have been providing English language courses for students from all parts of the world since 1978. In 1989, we ran our first four-week TESOL training course, and have continued to the present day. This is one of the two most widely recognised teaching qualifications (accepted by the British Council and most language schools).
• Our courses are intensive and practical, with the emphasis on hands-on teaching experience, together with tutorials on modern techniques and methodology which can be put into practice in the classroom.Courses run in March and October every year, and are designed for a maximum of 12 participants.
• Many of our trainees have been offered summer posts at St. Brelade’s College, and we have also helped teachers find employment in many other countries of the world.
Student Review: "I found the St Brelade's College TESOL course to be truly inspirational. It’s a high octane download of information and skills packed into four grueling weeks.... The experience was enlightening and inspiring, exhausting and fun.... The course really provides a brilliant base from which to grow and develop your teaching skills further...."
- Naomi, UK
Earn a TESOL / TEFL Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the comfort of your own home or office across London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
A leading provider of distance education programs, International Career Institute offers three TESOL English teacher training study options.
Taught by experienced, professional tutors, our TESOL courses are carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments.
You may take your time in completing your course or you may decide to dedicate enough time to complete your course in record time. You will not be locked into a timetabled situation as with classroom study.
Student Testimonial: "Practical, fun, best thing I have done for myself in many years...I enjoyed every aspect of the program. I have nothing but praise for the program. Thank you!" - Daniela Werner
Located in Bournemouth on the south coast of England (just 2 hours south-west of London), Athena Teacher Training specialises in providing high-quality English language teacher training courses for new and existing teachers of English. We offer a 4-week Trinity CertTESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) course, structured to ensure that you get the best from your time training to become a teacher.
Just a two minute walk from the beach and the town centre, we pride ourselves on offering you a friendly, professional atmosphere in which to develop the teaching skills vital to all good teachers. With over 25 years of experience in teacher training, our teacher trainers are well-qualified to offer you the guidance and preparation that you need to open the door to a new and exciting career.
7.Languages Training & Development, Oxford & Reading
Courses / Programs
With training centers in Oxford and Reading in south-east England, Languages Training & Development is a well-established language training centre offering a wide range of teaching qualifications, including an in-house Trinity TESOL (Teach English to Speakers of Other Languages) Training Certificate or Diploma course.
Our TEFL Certificate/Diploma can help you travel the world, or find a job in one of the many language schools in the UK. Our Certificate course is for inexperienced student teachers, while our EFL Diploma is for TEFL professionals who have at least one year’s experience and want to advance their careers.
We are the only private training company to have been recognised by the government for its teacher training. We are also recognised by Trinity College London, London Chamber of Commerce and Industry, City of Guilds of London Institute, and Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Examination Board. We are members of BATQI - the British Association of TESOL Qualifying Institutions.
International House Bristol, in South West England, is a language school and training college offering English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teacher training certificate and diploma courses. We provide an intensive 5-week Trinity TESOL Certificate course, and a full / part-time Trinity TESOL Diploma course (Full-time: 10-weeks / Part-time: 30-weeks).
Based in Clifton, a beautiful area of Bristol, the school is housed in a Victorian mansion, and has comfortable classrooms fully equipped with overhead projectors, TV and video facilities. You will learn from a team of highly experienced and qualified trainers with considerable international experience. We are also exam writers, exam moderators and published EFL authors.
At International House Bristol, you will experience what life is like as a TEFL teacher in a supportive and lively atmosphere. You will go away with all the skills you need to become a great teacher and equipped to meet the challenges of the modern language classroom.
Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Training Courses:
Trinity TESOL Certificate (5-week intenisve course)
- This exciting course prepares you to teach while building your confidence in and out of the classroom.
Trinity TESOL Diploma (Full-time: 10-weeks / Part-time: 30-weeks)
- Take the next step in your TEFL career, develop your professional knowledge and expertise so you can teach with confidence in any situation.
• Study to become an English teacher, and earn an internationally-recognised TEFL Certificate qualification in the heart of Edinburgh, Scotland’s creative capital city.
• With courses available at three convenient city centre locations, StudyCELTA offers full-time and part-time CELTA Certificate courses to local and international students.
• Taught by industry professionals and featuring real-life teaching practice, our full-time CELTA course lasts for 4 weeks, while we also offer a part-time, 11-week CELTA course.
• Our experienced and dynamic team of instructors have been working in the field of professional English language teaching since 1999.
Student Review: “The tutors were great. I learnt a lot and they were really nice and supportive. I enjoyed the course from the first day, it is highly recommended! The course was extremely useful. I learnt a lot in four weeks and I enjoyed every moment I spent in the class.” - Giulia, Italy
Cambridge CELTA English Teaching Certificate: • Duration: 4-week TEFL training
• Full-time, intensive course taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
Part-time Cambridge CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program: • Duration: 11-weeks
CELTA Units of Learning: • Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
• Language analysis and awareness
• Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
• Planning and resources for different contexts
• Developing teaching skills and professionalism
With locations in Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, in the south of England, Intensive School of English & Business Communication (ISE) is an English language school that offers a range of Certificate & Diploma teacher-training courses to adults. We provide CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) & DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses as well as sepcialized professional development teacher training courses.
For over 10 years, ISE has grown rapidly, and has attracted students from more than 100 different countries. ISE has a policy of keeping a mix of different nationalities, so that students can learn in a multi-lingual classroom. Our flexible and high quality classes are designed for people who wish to learn quickly in a friendly environment.
ISE is an official teacher training centre for the University of Cambridge, offering CELTA, CELTYL, YL Extension and TKT for teachers of English in the UK and overseas (mostly in China, Iran and Libya).