Situated in Greenwich, London, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) is a leading provider of accredited TESOL Certification programs to individuals who are fluent at English and who have an interest in teaching it in the UK or worldwide.
We provide 120-hour TESOL certification programs either on site, online, or a combination of both with a 50-hour teaching practicum with actual EFL students. Online specialization courses are available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
Our programs contain career support for life. We help our students set up a professional resume / CV and refer them to schools directly or to a recruiter who will offer them to the schools they service.
ITTI trainers are professionals in the field who are experienced in teaching English and dedicated to training English teachers. All of our teacher trainers have either a PhD, an M.A. TESOL or certification in TEFL.
ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), an international accreditation provider with chapters on all continents.
Our organization is also institutional member of the College of Teachers, the UK's primary association of TESOL/TEFL professionals. In addition, we are members of IATEFL (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language).
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect."
Get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home! TEFL Training College is a global leader in online courses in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) / TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
Our TEFL / TESOL certification courses are internationally-recognized and accredited. We offer courses at certificate and diploma level in TEFL to students from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and worldwide.
There are many advantages to completing your ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher training online. Our courses are affordable and can be studied at your own pace at a schedule that suits you.
You don't have to attend any classes in person and you can start your course any time you want - enrol today, start today!
The demand for qualified English teachers around the world is unprecedented and native English speakers are particularly sought after.
There are thousands of opportunities available worldwide right now and we can help you every step of the way to become involved in this exciting and growing global industry.
Student Testimonials: "Not only did the TEFL Training College prepare me for the ESL/EFL classroom, but also made my initial foreign experience and transition easier. Overall, the course has enriched me both personally, professionally and educationally." - Shaun, London, UK
• Earn an internationally-accredited TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification from the comfort of your own home and start an exciting new career in English language teaching!
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides globally-recognised online TEFL (TESOL) certificate and master diploma courses to students in the UK, Ireland and around the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere.
• The online certificate is aimed primarily at students who wish to gain an initial TEFL qualification while the online diploma is designed for students who are seriously contemplating a career in English Language Teaching or who have a TEFL certificate and who wish to further extend their understanding of teaching methodology and techniques.
• You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program any time you want. Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a program. You won't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• St Brelade’s College is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We are accredited by the British Council and are a member of English UK, along with being a validated course provider of the Trinity College London Cert. TESOL.
• We have been providing English language courses for students from all parts of the world since 1978. In 1989, we ran our first four-week TESOL training course, and have continued to the present day. This is one of the two most widely recognised teaching qualifications (accepted by the British Council and most language schools).
• Our courses are intensive and practical, with the emphasis on hands-on teaching experience, together with tutorials on modern techniques and methodology which can be put into practice in the classroom.Courses run in March and October every year, and are designed for a maximum of 12 participants.
• Many of our trainees have been offered summer posts at St. Brelade’s College, and we have also helped teachers find employment in many other countries of the world.
Student Review: "I found the St Brelade's College TESOL course to be truly inspirational. It’s a high octane download of information and skills packed into four grueling weeks.... The experience was enlightening and inspiring, exhausting and fun.... The course really provides a brilliant base from which to grow and develop your teaching skills further...."
- Naomi, UK
Earn a TESOL / TEFL Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the comfort of your own home or office across London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
A leading provider of distance education programs, International Career Institute offers three TESOL English teacher training study options.
Taught by experienced, professional tutors, our TESOL courses are carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments.
You may take your time in completing your course or you may decide to dedicate enough time to complete your course in record time. You will not be locked into a timetabled situation as with classroom study.
Student Testimonial: "Practical, fun, best thing I have done for myself in many years...I enjoyed every aspect of the program. I have nothing but praise for the program. Thank you!" - Daniela Werner
Located in the centre of beautiful, historic Greenwich in South East London, UIC English London Greenwich is an English language school that provides quality English language teacher training in the form of internationally-recognised teaching qualifications from Trinity College London. We offer a 4-week on-site Trinity TESOL Certificate / Diploma course.
Trinity College London is a leading provider of qualifications for teachers in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), and is widely recognised by employers and education authorities around the world.
As a family run company, UIC English London Greenwich prides itself on the quality of courses and service that are provided. We are accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English, and we are also members of English UK and the ALTO group of language schools.
English UK and the British Council are partners in the world's largest English language teaching quality assurance scheme - Accreditation UK.
Based in London, Notting Hill College is an English language teacher training institute, and a member of the IATEF (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language). We provide a range of online / distance learning TEFL (Teach English as a Foreign Language) Certificate, Diploma, Degree, and short courses. Our courses are designed for students and professionals looking to begin (or further) a career as an English teacher in the UK and abroad.
Our TEFL courses are tailored to meet TEFL teachers' needs. These courses are for novice and experienced teachers. The college assists teachers gain internationally recognised certificates for novice and experienced teachers, and they aim to improve their teaching skills.
The main aim of Notting Hill College is to help students study at their own pace, while gaining a positive attitude towards their careers. Whether you are new to this field or are a seasoned EFL / ESL professional seeking professional development, we have the right programme for you. You will learn effective teaching skills, earn impressive credentials and secure job positions in various locations around the globe.
Action English Language Training LLP is a small, friendly teacher training and TESOL certification centre in Leeds, West Yorkshire, conveniently situated between Leeds Metropolitan University and the University of Leeds. We run on-site and online CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses all year round. Action English Language Training LLP have embarked on an exciting new development, establishing our own school and training centre in Leeds.
Action English Language Training LLP was established in 2007 as a teacher training centre specialising in delivering high quality TEFL courses. Our two directors have extensive experience in ELT management and teacher training in the UK and worldwide. The centre offers the British Council-recognised, internationally-accepted Cambridge CELTA course 9 times per year.
At Action English, we’re acquiring new skills in business and marketing, and getting accustomed to taking our own decisions and learning by them. We hope you will feel as excited as we are about the opportunities Action English offers you.
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) 4-week (120-hours) full-time intensive course:
Provides you with the knowledge of methodology and the practical skills you need to teach any level of student.
- CELTA part-time course (22 weeks - 120-hours):
You can also take the CELTA course part-time over 22 weeks.
- CELTA Online course (15-weeks):
Participants will form part of an online community with a dedicated tutor. Includes two 2-week on-site teaching practice modules
9.Anglo-Continental School of English, Bournemouth
Courses / Programs
Located in the lively university city of Bournemouth (less than 2 hours from London) on the south coast of England, Anglo-Continental School of English is an accredited English language school and teacher training centre. Our teacher training courses are designed to develop the knowledge and teaching skills of people who want to teach English to adult learners, and also people who are interested in teaching as a career.
Anglo-Continental is an approved training centre for the University of Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA). We offer 4-week full-time courses and 16-week part-time CELTA Certificate courses. The CELTA qualification is the essential qualification for native English teachers entering the English Language Teaching profession and is suitable for students without any previous teaching experience.
We also offer full-time Language and Methodology of English Teaching courses which can be taken with optional Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT/CLIL) Modules.
With locations and courses throughout a wide range of major cities in the UK, Kristall International provides weekend and home-study courses for adults looking to start a career in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL). Kristall International has provided TEFL training since 1990, and were the pioneers of the weekend practical intensive course.
Kristall offers home study TEFL training courses and weekend TEFL courses in locations across the UK including - Birmingham, Bournemouth, Brighton, Bristol, Canterbury, Cambridge, Cardiff, Chester, Coventry, Dover, Exeter, Folksteone, Hastings, Leicester, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Nottingham, Southampton, Stoke, Swansea & York.
Kristall trainers carefully structure the approach with illustrated practical methodology in procedures and skills needed in the classroom. Our TEFL Training Team have a wide variety of backgrounds and experience in the UK and abroad. We have State Registered teachers trained by the Department of Education and Skills, who currently teach and assist in the State system, privately or with EFL Schools.