Situated in Greenwich, London, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) is a leading provider of accredited TESOL Certification programs to individuals who are fluent at English and who have an interest in teaching it in the UK or worldwide.
We provide 120-hour TESOL certification programs either on site, online, or a combination of both with a 50-hour teaching practicum with actual EFL students. Online specialization courses are available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
Our programs contain career support for life. We help our students set up a professional resume / CV and refer them to schools directly or to a recruiter who will offer them to the schools they service.
ITTI trainers are professionals in the field who are experienced in teaching English and dedicated to training English teachers. All of our teacher trainers have either a PhD, an M.A. TESOL or certification in TEFL.
ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), an international accreditation provider with chapters on all continents.
Our organization is also institutional member of the College of Teachers, the UK's primary association of TESOL/TEFL professionals. In addition, we are members of IATEFL (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language).
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect."
• Get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home! TEFL Training College is a global leader in online courses in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) / TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
• Our TEFL / TESOL certification courses are internationally-recognized and accredited. We offer courses at certificate and diploma level in TEFL to students from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and worldwide.
• There are many advantages to completing your ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher training online. Our courses are affordable and can be studied at your own pace at a schedule that suits you.
• You don't have to attend any classes in person and you can start your course any time you want - enrol today, start today!
• The demand for qualified English teachers around the world is unprecedented and native English speakers are particularly sought after.
• There are thousands of opportunities available worldwide right now and we can help you every step of the way to become involved in this exciting and growing global industry.
Student Review: • "Not only did the TEFL Training College prepare me for the ESL/EFL classroom, but also made my initial foreign experience and transition easier. Overall, the course has enriched me both personally, professionally and educationally." - Shaun, London, UK
• Earn an internationally-accredited TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification from the comfort of your own home and start an exciting new career in English language teaching!
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides globally-recognised online TEFL (TESOL) certificate and master diploma courses to students in the UK, Ireland and around the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere.
• The online certificate is aimed primarily at students who wish to gain an initial TEFL qualification while the online diploma is designed for students who are seriously contemplating a career in English Language Teaching or who have a TEFL certificate and who wish to further extend their understanding of teaching methodology and techniques.
• You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program any time you want. Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a program. You won't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• St Brelade’s College is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We are accredited by the British Council and are a member of English UK, along with being a validated course provider of the Trinity College London Cert. TESOL.
• We have been providing English language courses for students from all parts of the world since 1978. In 1989, we ran our first four-week TESOL training course, and have continued to the present day. This is one of the two most widely recognised teaching qualifications (accepted by the British Council and most language schools).
• Our courses are intensive and practical, with the emphasis on hands-on teaching experience, together with tutorials on modern techniques and methodology which can be put into practice in the classroom.Courses run in March and October every year, and are designed for a maximum of 12 participants.
• Many of our trainees have been offered summer posts at St. Brelade’s College, and we have also helped teachers find employment in many other countries of the world.
Student Review: "I found the St Brelade's College TESOL course to be truly inspirational. It’s a high octane download of information and skills packed into four grueling weeks.... The experience was enlightening and inspiring, exhausting and fun.... The course really provides a brilliant base from which to grow and develop your teaching skills further...."
- Naomi, UK
• EBC would like to invite you to consider Madrid and Spain as a quality TEFL course & work destination in Europe. Madrid is a TEFL hotspot year-round with a vibrant nightlife and cultural immersion experience, and EBC Madrid offers an accredited TEFL course with job placement program for our graduates! Contact us today for details of our next course dates.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC Madrid provides our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Earn a TESOL / TEFL Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the comfort of your own home or office across London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
A leading provider of distance education programs, International Career Institute offers three TESOL English teacher training study options.
Taught by experienced, professional tutors, our TESOL courses are carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments.
You may take your time in completing your course or you may decide to dedicate enough time to complete your course in record time. You will not be locked into a timetabled situation as with classroom study.
Student Testimonial: "Practical, fun, best thing I have done for myself in many years...I enjoyed every aspect of the program. I have nothing but praise for the program. Thank you!" - Daniela Werner
Take the first step towards a rewarding career as an English language teacher in the UK or overseas! StudyCELTA provides University of Cambridge teacher training courses at Homerton College which is part of the University of Cambridge.
We offer the internationally-recognised CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) and Delta qualifications. Our full-time courses are available year-round.
In addition, StudyCELTA provides TESOL refresher courses for non-native English language teachers who have a strong intermediate level of English.
Located only 80 km north of London, Cambridge is a world-famous university town. It is a beautiful and historic location with lots for our trainee teachers to see and do, including museums, art galleries, pubs, restaurants and live music or comedy.
There are a range of accommodation options available to you, including residential student accommodation close to our training centre, or homestay accommodation with a local host family.
Our training staff in Cambridge are all highly-qualified and many are materials writers and conference speakers.
If you have ever considered a career as an English language teacher in the UK or abroad, StudyCELTA has a course to suit you! With five centres in London you are sure to find a location that is convenient for you. We have centres in British Museum, Soho, Russell Square and Highgate.
We offer part-time, full-time, online CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) and online Delta course modules.
The CELTA course is an introduction to the teaching of English as a foreign language and aims to lay a firm foundation on which a teacher can gain experience. It is ideal for those with no experience at all or for those who have experience but want to earn a formal qualification.
The comprehensive Delta training programme is ideal for those wishing to acquire new insights and a deeper understanding of ELT (English Language Teaching). Both courses include teaching practice.
If you require accommodation in London, we can arrange various types of accommodation for you, including homestay with a local host family.
International House Newcastle is a friendly English language school in the centre of Newcastle-upon-Tyne that offers accredited CELTA & DELTA TEFL teacher training courses, as well as a wide range of English language classes. Our English language school is the only school in the North of England that is accredited by British Council, a member of the International House World Organisation of language schools and a member of EAQUALS.
For over 40 years, International House has been pioneering developments in teacher training. Our original teacher-training certificates became the model for the CELTA and DELTA. Our reputation for writing and delivering high quality courses is respected throughout the world.
International House is in the heart of Newcastle, a lively university city with a world-famous reputation for friendliness and excellent public transport, leisure and entertainment facilities. Our facilities at International House Newcastle include 16 classrooms, a large personal study programme suite, a lively cafe, wonderful social programme and the very finest teaching and teacher training standards.
Training 4 TEFL takes place at the Rose of York English Language School, a British Council-accredited language school ideally located on Hallam Street, 5 minutes walk from Oxford Circus Tube Station in Central London. Training 4 TEFL offers the Trinity CertTESOL Certificate course which is validated by Trinity College London.
If you would like to teach English as a foreign language but have no previous experience as a teacher, the Training 4 TEFL Trinity CertTESOL training course is ideal. It provides you with the knowledge, the skills, the teaching experience, and the confidence to enjoy your new career as an English teacher.
The course leads to the Trinity CertTESOL qualification, which is one of the most widely-recognised professional TEFL qualifications available. Participants who complete the course are fully-qualified to work as an English teacher in any country in the world, including the UK.
The Training 4 TEFL teacher trainers are all highly-qualified English teachers, and approved by Trinity College London as teacher trainers. Our experience spans a combined total of 12 countries across 5 continents, and almost every context in which English is taught as a foreign language, both worldwide and in the UK.
- Trinity CertTESOL English Teacher Training Certificate Course:
Validated by Trinity College London to lead to their widely-recognised TESOL qualification, allowing you to teach English in language schools worldwide, including the UK.
- The course lasts for 4 weeks, starting on a Monday & finishing on a Saturday, including 21 days of learning at the school
- Each course has a maximum of 12 trainees & a maximum of 6 for the teaching practice groups.