Situated in Greenwich, London, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) is a leading provider of accredited TESOL Certification programs to individuals who are fluent at English and who have an interest in teaching it in the UK or worldwide.
We provide 120-hour TESOL certification programs either on site, online, or a combination of both with a 50-hour teaching practicum with actual EFL students. Online specialization courses are available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
Our programs contain career support for life. We help our students set up a professional resume / CV and refer them to schools directly or to a recruiter who will offer them to the schools they service.
ITTI trainers are professionals in the field who are experienced in teaching English and dedicated to training English teachers. All of our teacher trainers have either a PhD, an M.A. TESOL or certification in TEFL.
ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), an international accreditation provider with chapters on all continents.
Our organization is also institutional member of the College of Teachers, the UK's primary association of TESOL/TEFL professionals. In addition, we are members of IATEFL (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language).
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect."
Get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home! TEFL Training College is a global leader in online courses in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) / TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
Our TEFL / TESOL certification courses are internationally-recognized and accredited. We offer courses at certificate and diploma level in TEFL to students from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and worldwide.
There are many advantages to completing your ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher training online. Our courses are affordable and can be studied at your own pace at a schedule that suits you.
You don't have to attend any classes in person and you can start your course any time you want - enrol today, start today!
The demand for qualified English teachers around the world is unprecedented and native English speakers are particularly sought after.
There are thousands of opportunities available worldwide right now and we can help you every step of the way to become involved in this exciting and growing global industry.
Student Testimonials: "Not only did the TEFL Training College prepare me for the ESL/EFL classroom, but also made my initial foreign experience and transition easier. Overall, the course has enriched me both personally, professionally and educationally." - Shaun, London, UK
• Earn an internationally-accredited TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification from the comfort of your own home and start an exciting new career in English language teaching!
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides globally-recognised online TEFL (TESOL) certificate and master diploma courses to students in the UK, Ireland and around the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere.
• The online certificate is aimed primarily at students who wish to gain an initial TEFL qualification while the online diploma is designed for students who are seriously contemplating a career in English Language Teaching or who have a TEFL certificate and who wish to further extend their understanding of teaching methodology and techniques.
• You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program any time you want. Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a program. You won't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• St Brelade’s College is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We are accredited by the British Council and are a member of English UK, along with being a validated course provider of the Trinity College London Cert. TESOL.
• We have been providing English language courses for students from all parts of the world since 1978. In 1989, we ran our first four-week TESOL training course, and have continued to the present day. This is one of the two most widely recognised teaching qualifications (accepted by the British Council and most language schools).
• Our courses are intensive and practical, with the emphasis on hands-on teaching experience, together with tutorials on modern techniques and methodology which can be put into practice in the classroom.Courses run in March and October every year, and are designed for a maximum of 12 participants.
• Many of our trainees have been offered summer posts at St. Brelade’s College, and we have also helped teachers find employment in many other countries of the world.
Student Review: "I found the St Brelade's College TESOL course to be truly inspirational. It’s a high octane download of information and skills packed into four grueling weeks.... The experience was enlightening and inspiring, exhausting and fun.... The course really provides a brilliant base from which to grow and develop your teaching skills further...."
- Naomi, UK
Earn a TESOL / TEFL Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the comfort of your own home or office across London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
A leading provider of distance education programs, International Career Institute offers three TESOL English teacher training study options.
Taught by experienced, professional tutors, our TESOL courses are carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments.
You may take your time in completing your course or you may decide to dedicate enough time to complete your course in record time. You will not be locked into a timetabled situation as with classroom study.
Student Testimonial: "Practical, fun, best thing I have done for myself in many years...I enjoyed every aspect of the program. I have nothing but praise for the program. Thank you!" - Daniela Werner
Located in the centre of beautiful, historic Greenwich in South East London, UIC English London Greenwich is an English language school that provides quality English language teacher training in the form of internationally-recognised teaching qualifications from Trinity College London. We offer a 4-week on-site Trinity TESOL Certificate / Diploma course.
Trinity College London is a leading provider of qualifications for teachers in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), and is widely recognised by employers and education authorities around the world.
As a family run company, UIC English London Greenwich prides itself on the quality of courses and service that are provided. We are accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English, and we are also members of English UK and the ALTO group of language schools.
English UK and the British Council are partners in the world's largest English language teaching quality assurance scheme - Accreditation UK.
Ontesol is a TEFL / TESOL training provider offering internationally-recognised and accredited online TEFL / TESOL courses. Our TEFL / TESOL certificate and diploma course are available to students in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada and worldwide. Our innovative online teacher training courses provide students with the skills and knowledge needed to become ESL (English as a Second Language) teachers.
Ontesol's courses have been evaluated and accredited by two separate, independent accrediting bodies: the UK-based Accreditation Council for TESOL Distance Education Courses (ACTDEC) and TESL Canada.
Ontesol was developed by Coventry House International in Toronto, the only school in North America that offers Trinity CertTESOL courses, to provide students with the flexibility of taking an internationally-recognised TESOL / TEFL course online. Our mission is to provide teachers with the latest innovative approaches, techniques, strategies, and classroom procedures in order to foster their professional development.
Based in Bradford in northern England, English Language Centre Yorkshire (ELC Yorkshire) offers effective online TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) / TEFL Certificate and Diploma programmes. Our courses are subsidised, and were created to provide unemployed graduates and undergraduates with the skills, qualifications and support needed to get a teaching job abroad.
The programmes combine a carefully-structured TEFL / TESOL course with an intensive Job Placement Service. They are aimed at helping English language teachers to secure interesting and meaningful employment abroad. The Certificate course consists of 6 modules and takes 6-8 weeks to complete, while the Diploma course consists of 10 modules and takes approximately 120-150 hours to complete.
Every student is allocated a highly experienced personal tutor, who not only marks and provides feedback on your assignments, but who is also there to answer any questions or concerns you have about working abroad. All of our tutors are fully qualified graduate teachers, with a minimum of 15 years TEFL and Distance Learning experience.
StudyCELTA offers the CELTA course in Oxford in southern England. Our CELTA courses are available all year round and can be taken full-time (4 weeks).
They are available to students from around the world. Oxford is situated approximately 60 miles from London and easily accessible by excellent road and national rail links, including coach services from Heathrow, Gatwick and Luton airports.
The college was established in 1979 and provides a wide range of English language and teacher training courses. Students come from all over the world, in a typical year, over 70 nationalities are represented at the College. The English language courses are accredited by the British Council and the centre is a member of English UK. The centre is also accredited by the ISI (Independent Schools Inspectorate) and is a Highly Trusted Sponsor for UKVI (UK Visas and Immigration).
Located in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, in the south-west of England, Inlingua Cheltenham is a private international language school that offers TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Certificate & Diploma courses, as well as a wide range of English language courses to both UK and international students. Founded in 1990, we have established an excellent reputation for our high quality teacher training and English language programmes.
We offer our Certificate in TESOL as a 4-week, full time course. We believe that this face-to-face interaction is the best way to study for a first TEFL qualification. Our Trinity College London Certificate in TESOL is an internationally recognised qualification - making it our most popular course. We also provide a Trinity TESOL Diploma course, as well as Business English teaching programmes and Refresher courses for experienced teachers.
Inlingua Cheltenham is part of the largest association of privately owned language schools in more than 40 countries. Our course trainers bring wide experience and extensive knowledge of teaching English around the world and including Europe, the Middle East, the Far East and South America. All our trainers are TEFLQ professional language tutors.