Situated in Greenwich, London, International TEFL Training Institute (ITTI) is a leading provider of accredited TESOL Certification programs to individuals who are fluent at English and who have an interest in teaching it in the UK or worldwide.
We provide 120-hour TESOL certification programs either on site, online, or a combination of both with a 50-hour teaching practicum with actual EFL students. Online specialization courses are available in teaching business, young learners and TOEFL preparation.
Our programs contain career support for life. We help our students set up a professional resume / CV and refer them to schools directly or to a recruiter who will offer them to the schools they service.
ITTI trainers are professionals in the field who are experienced in teaching English and dedicated to training English teachers. All of our teacher trainers have either a PhD, an M.A. TESOL or certification in TEFL.
ITTI is accredited by IAO (International Accreditation Organization), an international accreditation provider with chapters on all continents.
Our organization is also institutional member of the College of Teachers, the UK's primary association of TESOL/TEFL professionals. In addition, we are members of IATEFL (International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language).
Student Testimonial: "The trainers were excellent coaches. Their support, dedication to teaching, and true interest in my personal progress deserve my deepest respect."
Get certified to teach English abroad from the comfort of your own home! TEFL Training College is a global leader in online courses in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) / TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages).
Our TEFL / TESOL certification courses are internationally-recognized and accredited. We offer courses at certificate and diploma level in TEFL to students from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and worldwide.
There are many advantages to completing your ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher training online. Our courses are affordable and can be studied at your own pace at a schedule that suits you.
You don't have to attend any classes in person and you can start your course any time you want - enrol today, start today!
The demand for qualified English teachers around the world is unprecedented and native English speakers are particularly sought after.
There are thousands of opportunities available worldwide right now and we can help you every step of the way to become involved in this exciting and growing global industry.
Student Testimonials: "Not only did the TEFL Training College prepare me for the ESL/EFL classroom, but also made my initial foreign experience and transition easier. Overall, the course has enriched me both personally, professionally and educationally." - Shaun, London, UK
• Earn an internationally-accredited TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) qualification from the comfort of your own home and start an exciting new career in English language teaching!
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides globally-recognised online TEFL (TESOL) certificate and master diploma courses to students in the UK, Ireland and around the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere.
• The online certificate is aimed primarily at students who wish to gain an initial TEFL qualification while the online diploma is designed for students who are seriously contemplating a career in English Language Teaching or who have a TEFL certificate and who wish to further extend their understanding of teaching methodology and techniques.
• You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program any time you want. Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a program. You won't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments.
• ITEFLI is accredited by the International TEFL Accreditation Council (ITEFLAC) - an independent body that specialises in the accreditation of TEFL/TESOL course providers.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• St Brelade’s College is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We are accredited by the British Council and are a member of English UK, along with being a validated course provider of the Trinity College London Cert. TESOL.
• We have been providing English language courses for students from all parts of the world since 1978. In 1989, we ran our first four-week TESOL training course, and have continued to the present day. This is one of the two most widely recognised teaching qualifications (accepted by the British Council and most language schools).
• Our courses are intensive and practical, with the emphasis on hands-on teaching experience, together with tutorials on modern techniques and methodology which can be put into practice in the classroom.Courses run in March and October every year, and are designed for a maximum of 12 participants.
• Many of our trainees have been offered summer posts at St. Brelade’s College, and we have also helped teachers find employment in many other countries of the world.
Student Review: "I found the St Brelade's College TESOL course to be truly inspirational. It’s a high octane download of information and skills packed into four grueling weeks.... The experience was enlightening and inspiring, exhausting and fun.... The course really provides a brilliant base from which to grow and develop your teaching skills further...."
- Naomi, UK
Earn a TESOL / TEFL Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the comfort of your own home or office across London, throughout the UK, and worldwide.
A leading provider of distance education programs, International Career Institute offers three TESOL English teacher training study options.
Taught by experienced, professional tutors, our TESOL courses are carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments.
You may take your time in completing your course or you may decide to dedicate enough time to complete your course in record time. You will not be locked into a timetabled situation as with classroom study.
Student Testimonial: "Practical, fun, best thing I have done for myself in many years...I enjoyed every aspect of the program. I have nothing but praise for the program. Thank you!" - Daniela Werner
The London Teacher Training College (LTTC) offers a wide range of distance learning TEFL courses and online TESOL certification programs including a Masters (MA) in TESOL Degree course. Students looking to start a career in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) can choose our beginners Pre-TEFL courses as well as our initial Certificate courses. Students looking to further their career can avail of our Diploma and Post-Grad TEFL programmes. Courses can be completed at your convenience through distance learning.
LTTC was established in 1984 and has trained a vast number of teachers of English from around the world. All of our English teacher training courses can be completed by distance learning, or by classroom-based courses in one of over 50 partner schools worldwide.
Each of our partner schools are accredited members of IATQI, and are rigorously inspected annually to ensure they meet the high standards of tuition and course management required. The College prides itself on the quality of its courses and the individual attention it provides every student who enrols. All course programmes are accredited by CIACQ, The International Council for Accreditation and Quality Control.
Online / Distance Learning English Teacher Training (TEFL) Courses:
- Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign language (TEFL)
- Certificate in Teaching Practice (TP)
- Certificate in Teaching English to Young Learners and Teenagers (TEYL)
- Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Diploma in Teaching Business English (TBE)
- Master of Arts (MA) Degree in TESOL
- Pre-TEFL Introductory Courses
- English Teaching Short Courses...
Bloomsbury International TEFL London is a young, independent, British Council-accredited English language school and Teacher Training Centre situated in an ideal location for student life in central London; tranquil, leafy Bloomsbury, an area east of Tottenham Court Road, north of new Oxford Street, west of Southampton Row and south of Euston Road.
We provide top quality, practical teacher training leading to the internationally recognised Trinity TESOL Certificate. Full-time (4-weeks) and part-time (14-weeks) study options are available. We also provide TEFL London Refresher courses. These courses are full time, and last two weeks.
Our mission, since our foundation in 2004, has been to create a relaxed learning environment where students can achieve their academic goals. We pride ourselves on providing quality courses taught by a team of dedicated professionals who draw from a wide range of teaching, training and management experience gained both in the UK and overseas.
With modern facilities, excellent customer service, an exciting social programme and academic excellence Bloomsbury International is your choice for success.
Whether you want to start a new career teaching English in the UK or overseas, or are already an English language teacher, StudyCELTA may have the perfect course for you!
Conveniently situated close to Nottingham City Centre and easily accessible by many bus routes, our teacher training school provides full-time CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) courses throughout the year.
Designed for those with little or no teaching experience, this internationally-recognised course is one of the most widely-recognized and respected teaching qualifications.
Incorporating teaching practice, our CELTA training courses are interesting and enjoyable. Taught by fully-qualified and experienced ELT professionals, our courses use modern and effective teaching methods to ensure rapid development in all key language areas.
We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Nottingham and of English language teaching as a career.
Accommodation can be arranged by the Teacher Training Center for trainees from outside Nottingham.
• Study to become an English teacher, and earn an internationally-recognised TEFL Certificate qualification in the heart of Edinburgh, Scotland’s creative capital city.
• With courses available at three convenient city centre locations, StudyCELTA offers full-time and part-time CELTA Certificate courses to local and international students.
• Taught by industry professionals and featuring real-life teaching practice, our full-time CELTA course lasts for 4 weeks, while we also offer a part-time, 11-week CELTA course.
• Our experienced and dynamic team of instructors have been working in the field of professional English language teaching since 1999.
Student Review: “The tutors were great. I learnt a lot and they were really nice and supportive. I enjoyed the course from the first day, it is highly recommended! The course was extremely useful. I learnt a lot in four weeks and I enjoyed every moment I spent in the class.” - Giulia, Italy
Cambridge CELTA English Teaching Certificate: • Duration: 4-week TEFL training
• Full-time, intensive course taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
Part-time Cambridge CELTA English Teaching Certificate Program: • Duration: 11-weeks
CELTA Units of Learning: • Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
• Language analysis and awareness
• Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
• Planning and resources for different contexts
• Developing teaching skills and professionalism
Situated in the West London borough of Ealing, KBM London School Of English provides an accredited 20-hour Certificate in Teaching English As A Foreign Language (TEFL) course. This course has been designed for students who have little or no experience of teaching English as a Foreign Language (EFL), but who would like to commence a career as an EFL teacher. The course takes place over an intensive 20-hour weekend period.
The EDI CertTEFL qualification is accredited by the UK regulatory authority. It is assessed via a combination of teaching practice, teacher observation and written assignments. Candidates' performance is internally assessed by course tutors and externally moderated by EDI examiners.