AVSE-TESOL provides an Australian Government-accredited and internationally-recognised TESOL Certificate course in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, Vietnam. This comprehensive 4-week / 150-hour TESOL course includes actual teaching practice with ‘real’ Vietnamese students, complimentary accommodation for 26 nights, and comes with an Employment Guarantee. Contact us today for details!
• Student Success Stories
In the last 5 years, more than 2000 people have completed our programme in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi - and embarked upon a rewarding career as an English as a Second Language (ESL) educator in Vietnam and other countries around the world.
• International Recognition
Our TESOL programme is accredited under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF), and has equivalent academic status and content to a CELTA or Trinity Certificate in TESOL.
• Learn Essential Teaching Skills
Our students are taught the skills they need to ‘hit the ground running’ as a TESOL/TEFL professional educator in Vietnam and elsewhere in the world.
• Modern Campus Facilities
Our TESOL training centre is situated in the Go Vap District in Ho Chi Minh City, which is located about 25 minutes by taxi from the downtown area.
Our campus features all the modern facilities you’d expect from a quality learning institution with a genuine Australian connection – the latest IT, superior training resources, air conditioning, ample parking and a handy cafe.
• Qualified & Experienced Tutors
The educators at AVSE-TESOL are highly qualified and have a wealth of international ESL teaching experience.
• Available to Non-Native English Speakers
Many of our students are not native English speakers. In fact, around 30% of them have English as a 2nd or 3rd language. Because our course gives an in-depth understanding of how to teach English as a second language, this is not a barrier.
• Accredited under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF), our TEFL courses has equivalent academic status and content to a CELTA or Trinity Certificate in TESOL.
• Our English teacher training course in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Phnom Penh (Cambodia) also meets the stringent standards set out by the British Council (the supreme authority regarding TESOL/TEFL accreditation and recognition) for employment as an English language teacher in their schools located in all parts of the world.
• As AVSE works collaboratively with local and foreign partners, we have become leader in Southeast Asia’s booming education and training sectors.
4-weeks / 150 study hours
The aim of our TESOL program is to equip aspiring English language teachers of all ages and backgrounds with the skills and internationally-recognised certification they need to succeed.
• Accredited by the Australian Government
• Includes actual teaching practice with ‘real’ Vietnamese students
• Employment Guarantee
• Free western-standard accommodation for 26 days
• There is an extremely high demand for dynamic, qualified English language teachers in Vietnam. For this reason, AVSE-TESOL offers an employment guarantee to our TESOL graduates.
• We will work side-by-side with you until you obtain a job teaching in Vietnam paid at market rates.
• Over the past 5 years, we have enjoyed great success in placing our graduates, with most students starting in a paid teaching job in Vietnam within 14 days of completing their studies in Ho Chi Minh City.
• "I’d always wanted to travel somewhere like Vietnam and make a difference in the lives of local people. The skills I picked up doing the TESOL course with AVSE-TESOL made it possible for me to live my dream. To Peter Goudge, Garry, Violet & the rest of the team at AVSE-TESOL - you’re all champions!"
• "There’s no doubt about it - if you want a career as an ESL teacher, AVSE-TESOL is the best place in this part of the world to gain the TESOL certification & hands-on experience you need."
• "I did the TESOL course in Ho Chi Minh City with AVSE-TESOL. It was brilliant! I learnt a lot, made great friends and got a teaching job as promised."
• "International recognition, free hotel accommodation for a month in HCMC, job guarantee once you’ve completed the TESOL – TEFL course - and some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. You won’t find a better deal!"
Melanie, NJ USA
• "I recently completed my TESOL certification at AVSE. I’m a retired American and decided to travel the world. However, upon visiting Vietnam, I fell in love with the people and now never want to leave. I had previous teaching experience in the States and wasn’t sure how I could perform in Vietnam. AVSE gave me the foundation and actual teaching experience I needed. The job guarantee is no joke. They will come through on that promise.
One drawback about older people wishing to teach in Asia is the age discrimination that seems to be accepted as normal. But at AVSE, I felt young again! My age wasn’t a factor at all.
If you are sitting in the US and are bored, but still feel you have something to give, call Peter at AVSE and have a talk with him. He runs the show. Vietnam needs older and experienced teachers. Studying at an Australian school and being an American is no problem and will actually expand your English foundation."
• An astonishingly beautiful country with a pristine coastline of over 3,000 kilometers, Vietnam truly is a jewel of South-East Asia.
• While many ESL teacher training students may traditionally have looked initially to Thailand or Singapore to get TEFL-certified and teach English in South-East Asia, more and more students and expats are now realizing Vietnam's potential in the TEFL career field, and as an amazing, authentic cultural and life experience.
• Still relatively untouched by western culture, Vietnam offers an incredible heritage that provides an invaluable insight into the Asian lifestyle.
• A vibrant city of culture and commerce, Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) is full of pulsating energy, and a must-see destination. With a population of over 9 million people, the locals are friendly and direct people who love to laugh. You will never forget Ho Chi Minh City.
Specific Contact Pages: - TEFL in Hanoi
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 64/3 Quang Trung Street (Ward 14), Go Vap District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.