• Based in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, AVSE-TESOL provides a internationally-recognised 4-week / 150-hour TESOL Certificate course for students who wish to teach English in Vietnam or around the world.
• Accredited by the Australian Government, our comprehensive TESOL course exceeds standards set by the British Council, is equivalent to CELTA, and comes with free western standard accommodation for the duration of your studies.
• Our course includes an employment guarantee.
• We accept year-round applications for our TESOL – TEFL course in Ho Chi Minh City. The aim of our TESOL course is to equip aspiring English language teachers of all ages and backgrounds with the skills and internationally-recognised certification they need to succeed.
• Many of our students are non native English speakers, but as our course gives an in-depth understanding of how to teach English as a second language, this is not a barrier.
• Our TESOL training centre is situated in the Go Vap District of Ho Chi Minh, located about 25 minutes by taxi from the downtown area.
• AVSE-TESOL also provides TESOL courses in Hanoi and Nha Trang. Peter Goudge at AVSE-TESOL’s Ho Chi Minh City branch can provide you with a direct referral. Contact us today!
Student Review: "International recognition, free hotel accommodation for a month in HCMC, job guarantee once you’ve completed the TESOL – TEFL course - and some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. You won’t find a better deal!"
- Melanie, Newark NJ, USA
2.International TEFL and TESOL Training, Ho Chi Minh City
Courses / Programs
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional training organization dedicated to raising standards of teaching and professionalism in the teaching of English as a Foreign Language.
In collaboration with TEFL International, we offer an internationally-accredited, classroom-based TEFL certification program in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon), Vietnam which provides participants with an internationally-recognized TEFL certificate. The course is externally validated and moderated by the BOAA (Board of Academic Advisors).
Our 4-week, intensive TEFL / TESOL courses have a very practical emphasis and deal primarily with the real skills and knowledge needed by teachers in the classroom. They also feature a high proportion of actual teaching practice hours in the classroom.
Most visitors to Vietnam are overwhelmed by the sublime beauty of the country's natural setting. There are some divine beaches along the coast, while inland there are soaring mountains, some of which are cloaked by dense, misty forests. Vietnam also offers an opportunity to see a country of traditional charm and rare beauty rapidly opening up to the outside world.
ITTT is now offering free additional courses. Sign up for any one of our TEFL International 4-week residential courses, now available in over 30 top locations worldwide and receive an additional certificate course free of charge.
You may choose from the following free courses: (a) Introduction to TEFL. (b) Teaching Business English. (c) Teaching English to Young Learners.
Earn an internationally-accredited TESOL Certification with one of Vietnam's most prestigious language schools. Situated in Da Nang, INTESOL Vietnam provides a 4-week TESOL English teacher training Certificate to local and international English-speaking students. Students study the essentials of English language teaching, and complete a minimum of 6 hours of teaching practice.
INTESOL Vietnam is part of the INTESOL Worldwide Group of Accredited Course Providers, and our Level 5 Certificate in TESOL with Teaching Practice is accredited by NCFE, an Ofqual regulated UK awarding body.
Our experienced team of TESOL staff will support you throughout your stay. They have more than 20 years of experience in education and are supported by an amazing team of staff that will make you feel right at home.
4.StudyCELTA: CELTA and Delta Courses Ho Chi Minh City
Courses / Programs
Located in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, StudyCELTA offers a range of Cambridge University English teacher training courses. Develop your career as an English teacher by enrolling in either the CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults) course or Delta Course Modules.
Our CELTA courses are available year round, and can be taken full-time (4 weeks). Our Delta Course (8 weeks) is available once a year.
Our course instructors are experienced teachers who have undergone rigorous training and assessment before being specially approved to run and manage the teacher training courses offered by StudyCELTA.
We're here to help and give you our advice based on personal knowledge of Vietnam, Vietnamese culture, and of English language teaching as a career. Accommodation can be arranged by the teacher training centre for trainees from outside of Ho Chi Minh City.
5.Australian International College of Language (AICOL) - TESOL in Ho Chi Minh City
Courses / Programs
The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is an accredited English language school in Queensland, Australia. We offer a four-week TESOL certificate course in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The AICOL TESOL course is offered 10 times throughout the year at an amazing cost of US$1,599, and is delivered at the Australia-Vietnam School of English (which is fully accredited by the Ministry of Education in Vietnam to operate as an English Language School).
The course is taught by qualified teachers and is 150 hours in duration: 80 hours of instruction; 10 hours of classroom observation; 10 hours of practical teaching as well as 50 hours of written work.
Accommodation is provided for the duration of the course in a quality, western standard hotel within 5 minutes’ walk of the school. We also provide return airfares from the Gold Coast (conditions apply). In addition, Australia-Vietnam School of English offers an employment guarantee to graduates of the AICOL TESOL course delivered in Ho Chi Minh City.
Student Testimonial: "The course was very practical and concentrated on teaching me how to teach rather than what to teach. I discovered I really enjoyed teaching, and loved being in front of a class of attentive listeners...I would highly recommend this course to anyone thinking of studying for their TESOL certificate overseas.”
- Sally Edwards, Gold Coast
VATC TESOL Training Center in Ho Chi Minh City is part of Vietnamese American Training College (VATC) is a privately-owned, international school for overseas and Vietnamese students. The school is relatively young - founded in 1997 by Mr.Hoang Ngoc Phan, a Vietnamese American - but is well established and operates in an exciting and continuously developing environment catering to students of different needs. With over 10.000 students and 25 branches all over Vietnam such as HCM City, Hanoi, Danang, Nhatrang, Cantho, Vungtau, Dongnai, Binhduong, VATC is the largest and most recognizable English teaching school network in Vietnam.
TESOL Education Program designed to help ESL teachers to develop the skills they need to effectively teach English language. Internationally recognized certificate will be issued by Global TESOL Canada.
Apollo English offers the CELTA course at our schools located centrally in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. We are a rapidly growing organisation responding to the increased and growing demand for English language teaching and teacher training in Vietnam. The school is part of the IH World Organisation (IHWO), which has been at the cutting edge of teacher training ever since it was founded in the 1950s. IH has 145 schools in over 150 countries, offering a host of employment options to EFL teachers and trainees.
All training rooms are well-equipped with whiteboards, OHPs, CD players and are well-light and spacious. Trainees will also have access to our Study Centre and computer lab, and training resources including digital and video cameras and DVD and video players. There is a well resourced library of supplementary materials, with photocopiers, games, flashcards and realia for teachers and trainees to utilise.
We provide pastoral support and care for trainees including airport transfers, assisting with accommodation arrangements and on-going support through out your stay in Vietnam.
The CELTA shows you the principles of effective teaching while giving hands-on teaching practice. It is suitable for candidates with little or no previous English teaching experience and those with experience but little previous training. Accredited by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, it is the most internationally recognised and respected English Language Teaching qualification. All courses are moderated and assessed by UCLES (the University of Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate).
• International TEFL Academy offers an internationally-accredited TEFL / TESOL certificate course in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The first two weeks of the course are held in Phnom Penh, Cambodia and the third and fourth weeks are held in Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon).
• International TEFL Academy offers our four-week TEFL / TESOL certificate program in over 25 countries around the world, and enjoys partnerships with some of the most respected international schools and institutes.
• In addition to our campus-based, full-time program, we offer a highly interactive, 170-hour online TEFL certification course.
• Vietnam is bordered by People's Republic of China (PRC) to the north, Laos to the northwest, Cambodia to the southwest, and the South China Sea to the east and is the easternmost country on the Indochina Peninsula in Southeast Asia.
• Ho Chi Minh City (formerly Saigon) is the economic and cultural engine of Vietnam. A bustling, dynamic and industrious center of commerce and culture, it is the largest city in the country, the economic capital, and the cultural trendsetter.
Earn an Australian government-accredited TESOL Certificate in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam!
Situated just 25 minutes north of the city center, Australia-Vietnam Skills & Education provides a 4-week TESOL Certificate course to students from around the world.
Our TESOL in Vietnam program is all about providing key skills for aspiring English language teachers of all ages and backgrounds. The course also includes a minimum of 20 hours of practical experience teaching ‘real’ students.
Each TESOL trainee is allocated their own, fully furnished bedroom (including air conditioning and Wi-Fi) and a private bathroom.
AVSE-TESOL also provides TESOL courses in Hanoi and Nha Trang.