Konall Culture Exchange, Shijiazhuang:
Located only two hours by train from Beijing, Konall Culture Exchange (KCE) is a Mandarin training institute in Shijiazhuang, North China. KCE offers fully accredited, intensive one-to-one programs in Mandarin language, Chinese culture, and history to students from around the world.Email: Contact us below
KCE provides a highly personalized service and we go out of our way to ensure that each student has the richest study abroad experience possible. We are dedicated to the open exchange of language and culture between China and the rest of the world, one student at a time.
Our city in
Hebei province is the ideal location to study Chinese. Shijiazhuang is conveniently located only 2 hours from downtown Beijing, which makes it very accessible.
However, it avoids the westernized English speaking environment and the incredibly high prices that make a program in Beijing or Shanghai less than ideal.
Standard Mandarin is spoken natively by 95% of the population of Shijiazhuang. What this means for KCE students is that every contact hour both in and outside of the classroom will reinforce the course material.
Mandarin Chinese Courses / Programs:
- Monthly Intensive Chinese program (20 hours of private Mandarin lessons per week)
- HSK test preparation
- Business Chinese classes (4 hours per day of private 1-to-1 Chinese classes)
- Cultural exchange program (combined Chinese language and culture course)
- Study and Travel Tours (group Mandarin immersion programs)
- Chinese culture courses including cooking, calligraphy, painting, history, Tai chi (Taiji-chuan), music, and more.
- Internship / Work & Study Programs (1-9 months)
- Homestay accommodation with a local Chinese family
Our Mandarin language and culture programs can all be customized to meet your specific needs.