Charles Sturt University (CSU) Study Centres - Sydney & Melbourne:
As one of the leading universities in Australia, Charles Sturt University (CSU) in Sydney NSW has a well-earned reputation for providing exceptional education delivered by dedicated professionals with practical and relevant industry experience. We provide undergraduate and post-graduate diploma and degree courses in the fields of business and information technology to international students at our CSU Study Centres in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. CSU Study Centres are operated in conjunction with Study Group Australia, a global leader in international education and training across five countries.
- CSU degrees are accredited with relevant government and industry bodies, and these organisations work hand in hand with the University to guarantee that CSU graduates are industry-ready. As a result, CSU consistently ranks highly for graduate employment in the Good Universities Guide.
- CSU Study Centres offers you the opportunity to undertake a high quality professional and industry-relevant degree or diploma that will maximise your employment opportunities.
- CSU Study Centres provide quality education and access to opportunities for workplace learning and career development programs while still a student.
- CSU Study Centre locations provide a study experience in the heart of Australia’s largest cities – Sydney and Melbourne.
- Three intakes per year: February, July and November. Start your program sooner - and finish sooner! We also provide generous credit for previous study and work experience
- You will benefit from close relationships with fellow students and your lecturers due to small class sizes.
- The skills you learn while at CSU will ensure you become a global citizen, committed to making a real difference in the world.
- The CSU community embraces diversity and nurtures individual growth.
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Business Studies
- Associate Degree in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Graduate Diploma of Information Technology
- Graduate Diploma of Business
- Graduate Diploma of Accounting
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Business Administration (MBA with work experience)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA without work experience)
- Master of Business
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Information Technology (MIT) & Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT) - accredited by the Australian Computer Society (ACS).
- Master of Professional Accounting - accredited by CPA Australia. Graduates will gain CPA associate membership.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) - accredited by CPA Australia and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia.
“Studying at a CSU Study Centre has been a very positive experience for me. From day one, the teachers and staff constantly encouraged me to see my potential and to take up challenges. With small class sizes, it feels good to know that everyone knows you and recognises you. I found it easy to be confident and progress quickly in such a supportive environment.”
- Ruwani Maheshika Wickramaratne from Sri Lanka, Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
Winner of the CSU Study Centre Academic Achievement Award
“When I finished at CSU I applied for full-time positions everywhere. I started with Foxtel selling their technologies and installation packages. Then I thought to myself, I want to get into a global organisation, so I started small with an online hardware company. This gave me the experience and opportunity to learn more about the IT industry in Australia. Twelve months later, I was offered a great job in a Global IT tier one company, Sun Microsystems (recently acquired by Oracle) and have never looked back.”
- Nishant Bhatt, Bachelor of Information Technology graduate, CSU Study Centres. Now: Systems Services Sales Executive – Sun Microsystems Sydney, Australia
The CSU Study Centre in Sydney is conveniently located in Darlinghurst, within walking distance of the Commercial Business District. Our campus is surrounded by shops and cafes, and is close to public transport. Sydney is a great city in which to live, study and work. Home to world-famous icons such as the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, Sydney is also famous for its amazing beaches.
CSU Study Centre in Melbourne:
The CSU Study Centre Melbourne is housed in a modern, ten-storey building located in the heart of the city’s Commercial Business District. Excellent rail, tram and bus transport facilities service the campus and provide easy access to all parts of Melbourne. The warm climate, safe environment and reasonable living costs make this an outstanding place to study. Often referred to as Australia's sporting and cultural capital, Melbourne has a low crime rate and a highly developed infrastructure.
The CSU Study Centre Melbourne organises excursions to many of Melbourne’s exciting places of interest. Attractions close to our campus include Melbourne Zoo, the Royal Botanic Gardens, the famous heritage sites, Queen Victoria Market and the largest museum in Australia.
- Homestay accommodation with a local host family is a very popular option for international students and is suitable for students of all ages. It involves staying with an Australian family in their own home and is operated/managed by Study Group Australia. In both Sydney and Melbourne, many homestay families live in suburban areas. An average journey to the campus travelling by public transport may take at least 30-45 minutes
- UniLodge is a leading and trusted provider of student accommodation in Australia and New Zealand and provides premium accommodation in both Melbourne and Sydney. Accommodation is located only minutes away from the CSU Study Centres in both cities.
- There are a range of different types of rental accommodation available. You can choose from houses, flats or apartments.
Charles Sturt University: CRICOS 00005F (NSW), 01947G (VIC) and 02960B (ACT); Study Group Australia Pty Limited Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC).
Please complete the form on our Contact Us page to get expert advice from Student Enrolment Advisors at CSU Study Centres. You will usually receive a response within 24 hours from Monday - Friday.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 63 Oxford Street, Darlingurst, Sydney, NSW , Australia|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.