American Graduate School in Paris:
Study International Relations abroad in Paris and experience life in one of the most vibrant and cosmopolitan cities in Europe! The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides semester abroad and academic year abroad programs for undergraduate and graduate students of international relations. In addition, we offer summer abroad programs for undergraduate students. All classes are taught in English.
- Earn College Credit
Our study abroad programs are ideal for those wanting to study International Relations in Paris to gain international experience while earning credits towards their degree at their home institution.
- U.S.-Accredited Programs
Our Study Abroad programs are accredited in the United States through Arcadia University's College of Global Studies.
- Experience Life in Paris
Paris is the world's most popular tourist destination, with a wealth of famous sights, museums, galleries, restaurants, and shops for you to visit. AGS is situated in the city center, between Luxembourg gardens and the traditional artists' district of Montparnasse.
- Semester abroad & academic year abroad programs. Courses are offered in "International Relations, Politics, and Business" of France and the EU.
- 6-week summer abroad program: "Intensive French and Politics: Economics, Diplomacy and the European Union".
- Semester abroad & full year abroad programs: Courses are offered in International Relations and Diplomacy.
All study abroad programs include French language courses at the Alliance Francaise.
Graduate Degree Programs:
- 2-year US-accredited M.A. in International Relations and Diplomacy
- 2-year dual program in International Relations and Diplomacy / Diplomacy and Strategic Negotiation, whereby students earn two degrees: a US-accredited M.A. and a Europe-accredited Master's degree
- 3-year dual program in International Relations and Diplomacy / French & EU Law and Business Ethics, whereby students earn two degrees: a US-accredited M.A. and a Europe-accredited LL.M. (Master of Laws)
- 3-year dual program in International Relations and Diplomacy / International Peace and Conflict Resolution, whereby students spend 3 semesters in France and 3 semesters in the US and earn two US-accredited Master's degrees
- Ph.D. in International Relations and Diplomacy
- 1-year US-accredited International MBA Program
Additional International Relations Courses:
- Graduate Certificates: Students who take any combination of two courses from the graduate course catalog will be awarded a Graduate Certificate of International Relations in the subjects of the courses. Courses are accredited in the U.S.
- Homestay with a French-speaking family
Improve your French language skills and experience French culture and hospitality first-hand! Our homestay option provides direct placement in a French-speaking home, where you have your own room. Breakfast and dinner are provided every day.
Host families are carefully selected by our partner school Alliance Francaise's housing services based on strict selection criteria and former student reviews.
- Shared Student Accommodation
If you choose our standard housing option, you will be placed in a shared residence room with another student. The residence hall is located in Vanves, just outside the borders of Paris, on the Parisian metro line (ten-minute metro ride to AGS in Paris).
The rooms are fully furnished, including an en-suite bathroom and small kitchenette. Internet is available, and laundry facilities are located either on-site or nearby.
- Single Residence Room
If you would like your own room, you will be placed in a single room in our residence hall in Vanves.
"Studying at AGS has not only provided me with an intimate learning experience, but has also given me the opportunity to take advantage of the dozens of international organizations and NGOs in Paris that offer internships."
- Jennifer, USA
"The American Graduate School in Paris offered me an opportunity to learn in my native tongue and yet be surrounded by another culture and language."
- Gwenn, USA
"AGS has not only introduced and allowed me to explore the ideas of the scholars in the field, but also to explore my own ideas in the hopes that they become a part of the larger discipline."
- Ian, USA
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 101 Boulevard Raspail, 75006, Paris, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.