Let Me Play Sports Camps:
Based on campus at Loughborough University in Leicestershire, Let Me Play is one of the leading providers of specialist sports camps in the UK. Our residential and non-residential summer programs (in the East Midlands of England just 160km north of London) include soccer football, basketball, and athletics camps. We also provide a transition camp for students moving from primary to secondary school, and optional English classes for international students that run alongside our sports camps.
Sports Summer Camps and Courses for Boys & Girls:
• Each camp and tour is carefully designed to give the participants a unique and memorable experience in terms of learning, development and having fun.
For ages 10-18
• The Let Me Play athletics summer camp is available to boys and girls aged between 10-18. The 2015 Camp hopes to benefit from state-of-the-art facilities boasting both indoor and outdoor tracks, as well as extensive throws and jumps areas.
• Regardless of athletic ability or current experience in the sport, the camp aspires to help all athletes develop both core strength and fitness, as well as specific techniques and skills required for their chosen event/s.
• If you would like to participate in our athletics camp, please contact us today.
Soccer / Football Players Camp:
For ages 10-18
• Learn the requirements of the game from those that have experience it first-hand. This camp offers you the chance to train with renowned professional football players.
• Throughout the camp, you will participate in player development drills, technique sessions and competitive matches.
For ages 10-21
• Let Me Play’s intensive five day training camp promises to inspire young players with the tools they need to improve their game.
• We encourage all players to take advantage of the wealth of expertise on camp, and leave the camp having had an educational and thoroughly enjoyable week.
• The week is full of opportunities for players to develop not only their physical techniques and skills, but also their knowledge of the game and personal growth.
• If you would like to participate in our Basketball camp, please contact us today.
Optional English Language Classes:
• You can add an English Language Course to any of our camps.
• This option will provide you with 1½ -2 hours of language lessons a day while playing the sport of your choice.
English Language Camp:
For juniors and international high school teenagers. 1 & 2-week study options available.
• This camp includes 15 hours of classroom lessons and 7.5 hours of interactive learning each week, with specialist afternoon sporting activities (Football, Basketball, Athletics).
Summer Transition Camp:
For boys & girls moving from primary into secondary school
• The Let Me Play Transition Programme is a two week summer holiday programme aimed at raising literacy and numeracy levels and supporting disadvantaged and vulnerable young people through the smooth transition from primary to secondary school.
• Main features of the Transition Programme include Literacy, Numeracy, Confidence Building, Team Building, Orientation & Familiarisation, Drama, and Sport.
• “The boys really enjoyed their stay at the Camp. They say the coaches were very good and they enjoyed meeting so many people from different countries.
They liked the University a lot! It's been a very good experience and a great summer for them!! They say they want to come again next year! Thank you for everything!”
Athletics Camp Parent, Spain
|Address: Loughborough University, Epinal Way, Loughborough, Leicestershire, England LE11 3TU, UK / GB|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2022 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.