Let Me Play Sports Camps:
Based on campus at Loughborough University in Leicestershire, Let Me Play is one of the leading providers of specialist sports camps in the UK. Our residential and non-residential summer programs (in the East Midlands of England just 160km north of London) include soccer football, basketball, and athletics camps. We also provide a transition camp for students moving from primary to secondary school, and optional English classes for international students that run alongside our sports camps.
• Founded in 2004, Let Me Play was established to provide opportunities to let young people play their chosen sport in a safe and secure environment.
• Through rapid growth and diversification, Let Me Play has expanded over the years, both in terms of the opportunities offered and the amount of young people that experience Let Me Play camps.
• We are a team of industry leaders who know the power of encouragement and positive influence, and advocate healthy lifestyles and minds for children and youth of all ages.
Why Choose Us?
• Gain New Sporting Skills
The camps are designed to give our participants a fun and exciting way to gain new skills in their given sport, all while showing them what it takes to be a top athlete.
• Meet New Friends
Our camps are a great way to meet new friends, build self-confidence, and learn more about your chosen activity in a safe and fun environment.
• Top Professional Coaches
We have a very wide network of excellent coaches, current and ex-professional players, physiotherapists and specialists within their particular fields.
Since inception, Let Me Play has had participants attend camps and tours from the following countries:
• Australia, Belgium, Canada, Cayman Islands, Czech Republic, England, Finland, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Ireland, Lebanon, Lithuania, Netherlands, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Turkey, the U.S. and Wales.
Residential / Non-Residential Sports Summer Camps for ages 10-21:
Sports Summer Camps for ages 10-18:
• Athletics Camp (Coaching in all track & field events)
• Football Players Camp (offers you the chance to train with professional football players)
Sports Summer Camps for ages 10-21:
• Basketball Camp (with international coaches)
English Language Summer Camp Options:
• English Language Camp for juniors and international high school teenagers
• Optional English lessons (available alongside sports camps)
Primary - Secondary School Transition Camp:
• Summer Transition Camp (for pupils moving from primary into secondary school)
• “This is just a short note to say a big BIG thank you to the whole team, for your time, effort, warm and fun approach, engagement, humour, and professionalism.
My son had a wonderful time, and learned a lot, not only in techniques, but also in respect for others, respect for rules, living with others, working in a team, and dealing with cultural differences.”
Parent of Basketball Camp Participant, France
• “Can I please send my thanks to all of the people involved in the athletics camp, both my children had a great time and learnt a lot about the sport.
As a parent, I was really impressed with how the camp was run and the high quality of coaches available to the children. Such an inspiration to all those who attended.“
Parent of Athletics Camp Participant, England
• “Different class – You cannot beat the coaching, staff and players.”
Football Camp Participant, Canada
• “Every single day was action packed with football and sessions challenged our technical ability but were always great fun. The experience was worth every moment.”
Football Camp Participant, UK
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Loughborough University, Epinal Way, Loughborough, Leicestershire, England LE11 3TU, UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.