Language and Music for Life, Florence, Italy 2021:
Are you searching for a brass summer camp in Europe? A leading provider of summer music courses, Language and Music for Life (LMFL) offers a prestigious international summer music program with optional language classes in the beautiful Renaissance city of Florence, Italy. Designed for highly-motivated and skilled students and professionals (adults & older teenagers aged 18+ unless agreed with LMFL for highly talented younger participants), our intensive 2-week music course comprises masterclasses, workshops, and private tuition in a wide range of instruments, including saxophone, trumpet, piano, guitar, cello, violin and many more.Email: Contact us below
In addition, Language and Music for Life offers an international music and brass summer camp in the UK for highly-motivated musicians of all ages (children aged 5+ years old, teenagers & adults).
International Summer Music (Brass) Program:
Course Duration: 2 weeks.
• Our comprehensive summer music courses are designed for skilled musicians with advanced levels of musical knowledge, allowing them to derive the maximum benefit from high quality tuition from world-class teachers.
• All students must be advanced level in at least one instrument, other disciplines can be at lower level.
Possible Brass Study Options:
- Saxophone: 9 hours one-to-one tuition (+ 2h/day workshop)
- Sax Ensemble Workshop: 20 hours of group tuition (2 hours per day)
- Master classes in saxophone and bass clarinet
- Brass: 9 hours one-to-one tuition
- Trumpet Master Class: 18 hours
- Jazz Sessions: 9 hours
• You can combine your instrumental tuition with orchestra conducting, music composition, chamber music, music theory, and summer choir among other course options.
• You can also choose to take expert language tuition in French, Italian, or English, either in very small groups (5-6 maximum) or in one to one tuition.
Beautiful Location in Tuscany, Italy:
Our summer music program will take place at the Villa Favard di Rovezzano, the oldest part of the Conservatory Luigi Cherubini of Florence site.
Situated in the middle of a beautiful botanical park with roses and cedar trees, the Villa Favard di Rovezzano has a concert hall, lots of music studios, and a large number of piano studios.