Language and Music for Life, South of France 2019:
Are you searching for a brass summer camp in Europe? A leading provider of summer music courses, Language and Music for Life (LMFL) offers a prestigious international summer music program with optional language classes in the beautiful Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region of southern France. Designed for highly-motivated and skilled students and professionals (adults & teenagers 17+), our intensive 2-week music course comprises masterclasses, workshops, and private tuition in a wide range of instruments, including saxophone, trumpet, piano, guitar, cello, violin and many more. LMFL also provides an international music and language summer camp in the UK.Email: Contact us belowInternational Summer Music (Brass) Program:
Course Duration: 2 weeks. We also provide optional accommodation on the school campus.
• Our comprehensive summer music courses are designed for skilled musicians with advanced levels of musical knowledge, allowing them to derive the maximum benefit from high quality tuition from world-class teachers.
• All students must be advanced level in at least one instrument, other disciplines can be at lower level.
Younger students (of age 15 / 16 years old)
at the advanced level of Performer in at least one instrument may also attend the program, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Possible Brass Study Options:
- Saxophone: 9 hours one-to-one tuition (+ 2h/day workshop)
- Sax Ensemble Workshop: 20 hours of group tuition (2 hours per day)
- Brass: 9 hours one-to-one tuition
- Trumpet Master Class: 18 hours
- Jazz Sessions: 9 hours
• You can combine your instrumental tuition with orchestra conducting, music composition, chamber music, music theory, and summer choir among other course options.
• You can also choose to take expert language tuition in French, Italian, or English, either in very small groups (5-6 maximum) or in one to one tuition.
Beautiful Location in the South of France:
• Based in Sophia Antipolis in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, close to the beautiful French Riviera coastline, the school is located just 25 minutes from Cannes and 30 minutes from Nice, with a transfer service from nearby Nice Airport (the closest international airport, which offers flights to and from a wide range of European destinations, including Madrid, Barcelona and Malaga). Monaco and the west Italian border are also close by for vacation enthusiasts.