Language and Music for Life, Florence, Italy 2021:
If you are searching for a Choir Summer Camp in Europe, Language and Music for Life (LMFL) may have the perfect solution for you! We provide an exciting and prestigious international summer music program in Florence, Italy. This intensive 2-week course is designed for highly-motivated students and professionals (adults & youth aged 18+ unless agreed with LMFL for highly talented younger participants) with advanced levels of musical knowledge. Skilled musicians and vocalists can benefit from top-quality classes and workshops in a wide range of instruments (strings, brass, wind, percussion, voice) from world-class teachers. Our summer choir is one of the most popular features of our summer school.Email: Contact us below
In addition, Language and Music for Life offers an international music and choir summer school in the UK for highly-motivated musicians of all ages (children aged 5+ years old, teenagers & adults).
International Summer Music (Choir) Program - with optional language classes:
• Duration: 2 weeks. All students must be advanced level in at least one discipline, other choices can be at lower level.
• Our choir is one of the main features of our summer school in France, and most of our attendees wish to participate in it. Membership is open to all attendees, without any need to audition.
• Our intensive music courses are designed for skilled musicians who will derive the maximum benefit from high quality tuition from expert instructors and internationally-renowned performers.
• We provide group classes, masterclasses and private tuition in a wide range of instruments, including piano, guitar, violin, viola, cello, oboe, flute, clarinet, drums, and saxophone. We also offer voice training.
• Other study options include: music composition, orchestra conducting, music theory (one-on-one) and chamber music.
• You also can choose to take quality language tuition in small groups or private lessons. Choose from: Italian, French, German, or English.
Beautiful Location in Florence:
Our summer music program will take place at the Villa Favard di Rovezzano, the oldest part of the Conservatory Luigi Cherubini of Florence site.
Situated in the middle of a beautiful botanical park with roses and cedar trees, the Villa Favard di Rovezzano has a concert hall, lots of music studios, and a large number of piano studios (including grand pianos).