Language and Music for Life, South of France 2019:
If you are searching for a Choir Summer Camp in Europe, Language and Music for Life (LMFL) may have the perfect program for you! We provide an exciting and prestigious international summer music school in France and the UK. Our intensive 2-week courses are designed for highly-motivated students and professionals (adults & teenagers 17+ years old) with advanced levels of musical knowledge. Skilled musicians and vocalists can benefit from top-quality classes and workshops in a wide range of instruments (strings, brass, wind, percussion, voice) from world-class teachers. Our summer choir is one of the most popular features of our summer school.Email: Contact us below
Younger students (of age 15 / 16 years old) at the advanced level of Performer in at least one musical instrument may also attend the program but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also attending a course. LMFL also provides an international music and language summer camp in the UK for children, teens, families and adult students.
International Summer Music (Choir) Program - with optional language classes:
• Duration: 2 weeks. All students must be advanced level in at least one discipline, other choices can be at lower level.
• Our choir is one of the main features of our summer school in France, and most of our attendees wish to participate in it. Membership is open to all attendees, without any need to audition.
• Our intensive music courses are designed for skilled musicians who will derive the maximum benefit from high quality tuition from expert instructors and internationally-renowned performers.
• We provide group classes, masterclasses and private tuition in a wide range of instruments, including piano, guitar, violin, viola, cello, oboe, flute, clarinet, drums, and saxophone. We also offer voice training.
• Other study options include: music composition, orchestra conducting, music theory (one-on-one) and chamber music.
• You also can choose to take quality language tuition in small groups or private lessons. Choose from: French, Italian, or English.
Beautiful Location in southern France:
• Based in Sophia Antipolis in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, close to the beautiful French Riviera coastline, the school is located just 25 minutes from Cannes and 30 minutes from Nice, with a transfer service from nearby Nice Airport (the closest international airport, which offers flights to and from a wide range of European destinations, including Madrid, Barcelona and Malaga). Monaco and the west Italian border are also close by for vacation enthusiasts.