Manchester City Football Performance Program, Liverpool FC Residential Camps, Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools, Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools & Brighton FC Soccer Schools:
Liverpool Football Club is recognized around the world as one of an elite group of clubs with a true worldwide reputation. They pride themselves in creating the best environment for the development of young players, both as footballers and as people. Liverpool FC Residential Camps provide three exciting soccer programs designed to give boys ages 10–17 years old and girls from 12–17 years old the chance to learn to play the Liverpool way, whilst having the unique opportunity to interact with children from across the globe. Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).• Soccer Only Session (1 or 2 weeks for boys ages 12-17)
The player experience programme delivers the ultimate football coaching experience for next summer.
On this residential programme, participants get an insight in how players are trained at the Liverpool FC academy as they take part in the same sessions, all delivered by an excellent team of coaches. LFC Player workshops and analysis sessions also provide further insight in to the life of a Liverpool footballer.
• Soccer Only Session (1 or 2 weeks for Junior boys
ages 10 to 12 years old).
• Girls-Only Session (Girls Football Focus Program)
An intensive 5-night training program for young female players 12-17 years old. Delivered at Myerscough College by Liverpool Football Club International Academy coaches, the program gives the opportunity to experience how Liverpool Ladies teams train to play football.
• "I Can Lead" Sports Leadership & Football Camp (2 weeks for boys ages 12-17)
Through the combinations of football/soccer related workshops, seminars and interactive lessons, students are educated with important leadership skills including:
• Team building
• Public speaking
• Researching skills
• Formal presentations
• Business English
• The art of negotiation
Through the use of soccer and innovative learning, the program inspires students who have aspirations to be future leaders, whether that be in soccer or business.
• English Language & Football Camp (2 weeks for boys ages 12-17)
English for soccer program which enables the student to improve their English language and vocabulary skills through a number of Liverpool Football Club based themed interactive activities and linguistic exercises. Topics include:
- Enhance your listening and vocabulary skills through match day analysis exercises
- Improve your everyday English with player position tasks
- Learn pronunciation through our scripted interview scenario
- Discover how to write a player performance report
- Learn the importance of being the football manager through match instruction exercises