Manchester City Football Performance Program, Liverpool FC Residential Camps, Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools, Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools & Brighton FC Soccer Schools:
Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in providing the best services and information on famous soccer camps in the UK and Europe. Our prestigious UK soccer football camps for boys ages 8-17 and girls ages of 12-17 include intensive summer programs with Manchester City Football Performance Program, Manchester City Football Language School, Liverpool FC Residential Camps as well as Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools and Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools in London, and Brighton FC Soccer Schools. Some camps can be combined with optional English language classes for international students.
• The Manchester City Football Performance program is for young / junior soccer players aged 9-17 years (boys & girls). Manchester City Football Performance will provide a unique residential experience for developing soccer players.
• We recommend that players attending the course are committed to improving, are prepared to work hard and have a good understanding of English for the theoretical elements of the program.
Manchester City Football Language School:
• The City Football Language School is a fully immersive soccer football plus English language summer program for 9 to 17 year olds (boys 9-17 & girls ages 12-17).
• Participants can fully immerse themselves in the world of soccer through intensive on-pitch soccer training and English classes designed to improve communication in a football context.
• Our 1 or 2-week soccer program will give you the opportunity to train like a Manchester City player at the world-class City Football Academy facility, the brand new training ground for the Manchester City Football Club. Here, you will be inspired to play, develop and learn in a truly authentic soccer environment.
Liverpool Football Club is recognized around the world as one of an elite group of clubs with a true worldwide reputation.
Students in the Liverpool FC Residential Camps can enjoy an exciting soccer program designed to give boys from 10-17 years old and girls aged 12-17 years old the chance to learn to play the Liverpool way, while having the unique opportunity to interact with children from across the globe.
Programs in Liverpool for English & Non-English speaking children include:
• Soccer-Only Camp (The Soccer Only Camp offers one week or two week sessions, and delivers the ultimate soccer coaching experience for the summer of 2020 with Liverpool FC coaches.)
• Girls-Only Session (Girls Football Focus Program) is an intensive 5-night training program for young female players 12-17 years old. Delivered by Liverpool Football Club International Academy coaches, the program gives the opportunity to experience how Liverpool Ladies teams train to play football.
• Junior Development Program: An intensive 5-night training program aimed at younger boy players aged 10–12.
- Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools offers weekly soccer camps for boys ages 9 to 17 years old and girls 12 to 17 years old.
- Standard Field Player, Advanced Field Player, and Goalkeeper camp options
- Residential Camps & Day Camps are available.
Develop your soccer skills with the world-famous Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools coaching programme and gain an insight into the techniques and training methods of Champions.
All participants will have a visit during the weekend to the Stamford Bridge Stadium, the home of Chelsea FC.
The football coaching programme is delivered by trained, UEFA qualified coaches using the Chelsea Soccer Schools model.
It takes place at Chelsea's Football Club world-class Cobham, Surrey training facility which is a world-class training centre equipped with high quality pitches. It is also the training ground of Chelsea Football Club Premiership men’s team.
Optional English Classes (British Council accredited) - 15 hours a week:
The Soccer and English Camps incorporate 16 hours of soccer training plus 15 hours of English classes per week. Designed to provide students with a fun and interactive language-learning experience. Take place at the University of Roehampton Campus in south-west London.
Nike Soccer Camps with Chelsea FC Foundation:
Based at Charterhouse School in Surrey and Canford in Southern England in 2020, Nike Soccer Camps with Chelsea FC Foundation near London offer young players (boys from 9 – 17 years old, girls aged 12–17, and goalkeepers from 12–17 years old) the experience of a lifetime, living and training like professionals with world class coaching from Chelsea FC Foundation.
Ideal for young players who wish to improve their individual skills and knowledge of football, this 1 or 2-week summer soccer camp allows boys ages 9-17 from around the world to experience the unique Arsenal training and the camp atmosphere.
This soccer camp offers students a fantastic opportunity to develop individual football skills and learn new techniques with the chance to use them in game situations. Under the direction of professional coaches, participants will also experience team bonding and pre-season training regimes.
This Soccer Camp is designed for serious players, who can cope with intensive football training. When taking the English classes option, players will have at least 3 hours of soccer training each day. Otherwise, participants will have 6 hours of training per day.
Brighton FC Soccer Schools and Language Camp:
This 2-week summer soccer camp is designed for boys ages 8-17.
Based at Lancing College near Brighton, players are coached by Brighton and Hove Albion Soccer Schools in an intensive training programme.
Optional English language classes are available for all participants, with Advanced English lessons available for boys ages 12-17.
"It was great. I had a wonderful time, it was a great experience."
- Daniel, USA, 14 years old
"My son enjoyed himself very much, managed to have excellent relationships with his coaches notwithstanding very limited language skill, and most important of all thanks to his experience, he decided to continue playing soccer."
- Mother of Enrico, Italy, 15 years old
"Once again Michael's expectations for the training and overall camp experience were exceeded. He had a wonderful time."
- Parent of Michael, Canada, 16 years old
"Just to let you know that my son Jorge is having the best time of his life at the camp. Enjoying every minute of it."
- Parent of Jorge, Mexico, 10 years old
"I would love to be there next year!"
- Eser, USA, 15 years old
Manchester City Football Language School Soccer Camps:
Located a short distance by private coach from the City Football Academy, players will join other Experience English students at Manchester University Accommodation each evening and on weekends.
Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools:
High-quality accommodation are available at Roehampton University (Digby Stuart College Campus). All rooms are single with shared bathrooms and furnished to a high-standard.
The University of Roehampton offers a beautiful, vibrant parkland campus environment in the heart of bustling south-west London, only 30 minutes from the West End.
Liverpool FC Residential Camps:All Students stay in the halls of residence in double rooms with shared bathrooms on the same site as the sporting and teaching facilities.
Arsenal Soccer Schools:
The Arsenal Soccer Camps are located at four sites:
• Oundle School (North of London) - 11-17 years
• Seaford College (Near London) - 10-16 years
• Worth School (90 minutes south of London) - 10-16 years
• Clayesmore School (South-West of London) - 9-16 years
Brighton FC Soccer Schools and Language Camp:
The Brighton FC summer camp programs take place at a top private school location; Lancing College is one of Britain’s great private schools. The college is situated 15 minutes from Brighton, moments from the coast and just an hour from London.
- Courses / Programs
- Our Website Page
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.