Manchester City Football Performance Program & Football Language School, Liverpool FC International Academy, Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools & Arsenal Soccer Schools:
Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in providing the best services and information on famous soccer camps in the UK and Europe. Our prestigious UK soccer football camps for boys ages 5-17 and girls ages of 12-17 include intensive summer programs with Manchester City Football Performance Program, Manchester City Football Language School, Liverpool FC International Academy Soccer Schools as well as Arsenal Soccer Schools and Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools in London. Camps can be combined with optional English language classes for international students.
• The Manchester City Football Performance program is for soccer players aged 8-17 years (boys ages 8-17 & girls ages 12-17). Manchester City Football Performance will provide a unique residential experience for developing soccer players.
• We recommend that players attending the course are committed to improving, are prepared to work hard and have a good understanding of English for the theoretical elements of the program.
Manchester City Football Language School:
• City and Experience English deliver a series of exciting and innovative soccer schools programs for boys ages 9-17 and girls ages 12-17.
• Participants can fully immerse themselves in the world of soccer through intensive on-pitch soccer training and English language classes designed to improve communication in a football context.
• Our 1 or 2-week soccer program will give you the opportunity to train like a Manchester City player at the world-class City Football Academy facility, the brand new training ground for the Manchester City Football Club. Here, you will be inspired to play, develop and learn in a truly authentic soccer environment.
Liverpool Football Club is recognized around the world as one of an elite group of clubs with a true worldwide reputation.
Students in the Liverpool FC International Academy and Educational Programs can enjoy three exciting soccer programs designed to give boys 12-17 years old the chance to learn to play the Liverpool way, whilst having the unique opportunity to interact with children from across the globe.
English and Non-English speaking children will have the opportunity to learn new soccer skills in a fun and positive environment. Programs include:
• Soccer Only Session (1 or 2 weeks for boys ages 12-17)
• "I Can Lead" Sports Leadership & Football Camp (2 weeks for boys ages 12-17)
• English Language & Football Camp (2 weeks for boys
• LFC International Academy Soccer Schools (1 week for boys ages 5-15)
Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools offer 2-week soccer camps for boys ages 10-17 which allow you to develop your soccer skills with the world-famous Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools coaching programme and gain an insight into the techniques and training methods of Champions.
All participants will have a visit during the weekend to the Stamford Bridge Stadium, the home of Chelsea FC.
The football coaching programme is delivered by trained, UEFA qualified coaches using the Chelsea Soccer Schools model.
It takes place at Chelsea's Football Club world-class Cobham, Surrey training facility which is a world-class training centre equipped with high quality pitches. It is also the training ground of Chelsea Football Club Premiership men’s team.
Optional English Classes - 20 hours a week:
The soccer program can be combined with an optional English language programme, designed to provide students with a fun and interactive language-learning experience.
Ideal for young players who wish to improve their individual skills and knowledge of football, this 1 or 2-week summer soccer camp allows boys ages 9-17 from around the world to experience the unique Arsenal training and the camp atmosphere.
This soccer camp offers students a fantastic opportunity to develop individual football skills and learn new techniques with the chance to use them in game situations. Under the direction of professional coaches, participants will also experience team bonding and pre-season training regimes.
This Soccer Camp is designed for serious players, who can cope with intensive football training. When taking the English classes option, players will have at least 3 hours of soccer training each day. Otherwise, participants will have 6 hours of training per day.
Brighton FC Soccer Schools and Language Camp:
This 2-week summer soccer camp is designed for boys ages 8-17.
Based at Lancing College near Brighton and Ardingly College near London, players are coached by Brighton and Hove Albion Soccer Schools in an intensive training programme.
Optional English language classes are available for all participants, with Advanced English lessons available for boys ages 12-17.
"It was great. I had a wonderful time, it was a great experience."
- Daniel, USA, 14 years old
"My son enjoyed himself very much, managed to have excellent relationships with his coaches notwithstanding very limited language skill, and most important of all thanks to his experience, he decided to continue playing soccer."
- Mother of Enrico, Italy, 15 years old
"Once again Michael's expectations for the training and overall camp experience were exceeded. He had a wonderful time."
- Parent of Michael, Canada, 16 years old
"Just to let you know that my son Jorge is having the best time of his life at the camp. Enjoying every minute of it."
- Parent of Jorge, Mexico, 10 years old
"I would love to be there next year!"
- Eser, USA, 15 years old
Manchester City Football Language School Soccer Camps:
Located a short distance by private coach from the City Football Academy, players will join other Experience English students at Manchester University Accommodation each evening and on weekends.
Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools:
High-quality accommodation are available at Roehampton University (Digby Stuart College Campus). All rooms are single with shared bathrooms and furnished to a high-standard.
The University of Roehampton offers a beautiful, vibrant parkland campus environment in the heart of bustling south-west London, only 30 minutes from the West End.
Liverpool FC International Academy Soccer Schools:
All Students stay in the halls of residence in double rooms with shared bathrooms on the same site as the sporting and teaching facilities.
Arsenal Soccer Schools:
The Arsenal Soccer Camps are located at four sites:
• Oundle School (North of London) - 11-17 years
• Seaford College (Near London) - 10-16 years
• Worth School (90 minutes south of London) - 10-16 years
• Clayesmore School (South-West of London) - 9-16 years
Brighton FC Soccer Schools and Language Camp:
The Brighton FC summer camp programs take place at two top private school locations.
Lancing College (sessions 1 and 2 in July) is one of Britain’s great private schools. The college is situated 15 minutes from Brighton, moments from the coast and just an hour from London.
Conveniently situated halfway between London and Brighton, Ardingly College is a leading private school in England.
- Courses / Programs
- Our Home Page
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.