Manchester City Football Performance Program, Liverpool FC Residential Camps, Chelsea FC Foundation Soccer Schools, Arsenal Football Development Summer Schools & Brighton FC Soccer Schools:
Based on-site at the world-class City Football Academy facility, Manchester City Football Performance Program and Manchester City Football Language School provide intensive on-pitch soccer training and English language classes to boys ages 9-17 and girls ages 12-17 from the UK and around the world. The Manchester City Football Language School has been uniquely designed in a fantastic location to give you the opportunity to develop to the best of your abilities whilst meeting international friends and learning valuable skills.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Manchester City Football Performance Program:
- 1 or 2-week Soccer Program for boys and girls ages 9-17 years old.
- Junior camp (Development Program for ages 9 – 13 years old)
• Manchester City Football Performance Program provides a unique insight into how Manchester City’s players maximize their level of performance across all areas of the game.
• This is an intensive program featuring practical coaching sessions, performance testing and interactive workshops analyzing how football players develop both on and off the pitch.
• We recommend that players attending the course are committed to improving, are prepared to work hard and have a good understanding of English for the theoretical elements of the program.
• The Development Program for junior boys and girls from 9 to 13 years old.
• For accommodations, you will stay in high quality, single en-suite rooms at the Peel Park Quarter, University of Salford, a coach ride away from the City Football Academy.
Manchester City Football Language School:
1 or 2-week fully-immersive soccer / football camp for boys & girls ages 9-17.
• Participants can fully immerse themselves in the world of soccer through intensive on-pitch soccer training and English language classes designed to improve communication in a football context.
• English classes and football coaching will be aligned, taking the form of interactive activities and lessons designed to reflect the day-to-day life of a professional football player.
• Students improve their speaking, reading, writing and listening skills through exciting and engaging educational activities, such as media and press conference training, match analysis, nutrition, strength and conditioning and more. Features include:
: High quality, single en-suite rooms at Peel Park Quarter, part of the University of Salford Campus Location.
: Daily coach transfer provided between residence and training facilities as well as for weekend excursions.
- Room Type:
Single / Private en-suite in University residence.
Full-board included (breakfast and dinner provided at the residence; lunch provided next to City Football Academy; packed lunches provided on weekend excursions).
Laundry, 24-hour reception, communal space, WiFi, study desk.