Contact Page - Jazz Summer Camp in France / Europe
Language and Music for Life, South of France 2019:
Are you searching for a jazz summer camp in Europe? If you are a skilled jazz musician or vocalist, the International Summer Music Program with optional language classes offered by Language and Music for Life (LMFL) in the South of France may be ideal for you. Hosted at the Centre International de Valbonne, a high school in Sophia Antipolis in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, this intensive two-week course is designed for highly-motivated students and professionals (adults & teenagers 17+) with advanced levels of musical knowledge. Top-quality instruction from world-class teachers is available in a wide range of instruments, including piano, saxophone, flute, and more. We also provide optional accommodation on the school campus, and another international music and language summer camp in the UK.Email: Contact us belowInternational Summer Music (Jazz) Program in France:
Duration: 2 weeks. All students must be at an advanced level of their preferred instrument; other instrument choices can be at lower level.
Program Options for Jazz Musicians / Vocalists:
- Piano Jazz: 9 hours or 18 hours of one-on-one tuition
- Jazz Vocal Tuition (one-on-one): 9 hours including Jazz Vocal Workshop
- Jazz Sessions: 9 hours
• Other study options include: Orchestra Conducting, Music Composition, Chamber Music, Music Theory, Summer Choir and more.
• In addition, participants have the opportunity to improve their language skills with small group classes or private lessons in English, French, German, or Italian.
• Younger students at the advanced level of Performer in at least one instrument may also attend the program, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Beautiful Location in southern France:
• Based in Sophia Antipolis in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, close to the beautiful French Riviera coastline, the school is located just 25 minutes from Cannes and 30 minutes from Nice, with a transfer service from nearby Nice Airport (the closest international airport, which offers flights to and from a wide range of European destinations, including Madrid, Barcelona and Malaga). Monaco and the west Italian border are also close by for vacation enthusiasts.
- Courses / Programs
Centre International de Valbonne, Sophia Antipolis, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, France
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-02-19 were from:
Alexandria, VA, USA;
London, UK & England;