Contact Page - Jazz Summer Camp in Europe
Language and Music for Life, Florence, Italy 2021:
Are you searching for a jazz summer camp in Europe? If you are a skilled jazz musician or vocalist, the International Summer Music Program with optional language classes in Italy offered by Language and Music for Life (LMFL) in Italy may be ideal for you. Hosted at the prestigious Villa Favard di Rovezzano in Florence, this intensive two-week course is designed for highly-motivated students and professionals (adults & older teenagers aged 18+ unless agreed with LMFL for highly talented younger participants) with advanced levels of musical knowledge. Top-quality instruction from world-class teachers is available in a wide range of instruments, including piano, saxophone, flute, and more. We also provide optional accommodation on the school campus.Email: Contact us below
In addition, Language and Music for Life offers an international jazz summer course in the UK for highly-motivated musicians of all ages (children aged 5+ years old, teenagers & adults).
International Summer Music (Jazz) Program in Italy:
Duration: 2 weeks. All students must be at an advanced level of their preferred instrument; other instrument choices can be at lower level.
Program Options for Jazz Musicians / Vocalists:
- Piano Jazz: 9 hours or 18 hours of one-on-one tuition
- Jazz Vocal Tuition (one-on-one): 9 hours including Jazz Vocal Workshop
- Jazz Sessions: 9 hours
• Other study options include: Orchestra Conducting, Music Composition, Chamber Music, Music Theory, Summer Choir and more.
• In addition, participants have the opportunity to improve their language skills with small group classes or private lessons in Italian, English, French or German.
• Younger students at the advanced level of Performer in at least one instrument may also attend the program, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Beautiful Location in Florence, Italy:
Our summer music program will take place at the Villa Favard di Rovezzano, the oldest part of the Conservatory Luigi Cherubini of Florence site.
Situated in the middle of a beautiful botanical park with roses and cedar trees, the Villa Favard di Rovezzano has a concert hall, lots of music studios, and a large number of piano studios (including grand pianos).
- Courses / Programs
Conservatorio di Musica Luigi Cherubini, Villa Favard, Via Aretina, 50136 Firenze, Florence, Italy
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2021-09-11 were from:
Fallowfield, UK / GB;
Gjilan Kosovo, Kenya;
London, UK / GB;