Language and Music for Life, South of France 2019:
If you are a skilled oboe player who would benefit from top-quality tuition from world-class instructors, the International Summer Music Program offered by Language and Music for Life (LMFL) in the South of France may be an excellent choice for you. Hosted at the Centre International de Valbonne, a high school in Sophia Antipolis in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, this intensive course is aimed at students and professionals (adults & teenagers 17+) who are highly motivated musicians with advanced levels of musical knowledge.Email: Contact us below
Younger students (of age 15 / 16 years old) at the advanced level of Performer in at least one musical instrument may also attend the program but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also attending a course.
We provide expert tuition in classical music and jazz with masterclasses and one-to-one lessons available in a wide range of musical instruments (wind, strings, brass, percussion), as well as voice training, orchestra conducting, music composition and language classes. LMFL also provides an international music and language summer camp in the UK.
International Summer Music (Oboe) Program - 2 weeks:
• For adults & teenagers (17+). We also welcome younger students who are accompanied by at least one parent or guardian, and are at the advanced level of Performer in at least one instrument.
• This intensive summer course is ideal for oboe players and other talented musicians who possess a level of musical knowledge that enables them to derive maximum benefit from high quality music tuition.
• It is also suitable for musicians who are preparing for exams or competitions.
• You will receive 10 hours of one-to-one oboe tuition from expert teachers. You can combine this with instruction in another instrument (clarinet, flute, piccolo, recorder, saxophone, piano, violin, viola, harp, drums, guitar & more).
• All students must be at advanced level in at least one discipline, other choices can be at lower level.
• You can also choose to study Orchestra Conducting, Chamber Music, Music Composition, Music Theory, and more.
• In addition, you can take optional language classes in French, Italian, or English in very small groups (5-6 maximum) or in one to one tuition.
Beautiful Location in southern France:
• Based in Sophia Antipolis in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region, close to the beautiful French Riviera coastline, the school is located just 25 minutes from Cannes and 30 minutes from Nice, with a transfer service from nearby Nice Airport (the closest international airport, which offers flights to and from a wide range of European destinations, including Madrid, Barcelona and Malaga). Monaco and the west Italian border are also close by for vacation enthusiasts.