Language and Music for Life, South of France 2019:
If you are searching for a piano summer course in Europe, the International Summer Music Program offered by Language and Music for Life (LMFL) in the South of France may be ideal for you! Designed for adults & teenagers (17+ years old)
, this intensive 2-week course includes tuition in piano or piano jazz from outstanding teachers and internationally known performers. This prestigious program is open to students and professionals from around the world who are highly motivated musicians who have advanced levels of musical knowledge. Younger students (of age 15 / 16 years old) at the advanced level
of Performer in at least one musical instrument may also attend the program but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also attending a course.Email: Contact us below
LMFL also offers an international music, piano and language camp in the UK in summer 2019.
International Summer Music (Piano) Program:
Course Duration: 2 weeks. We also provide accommodation on campus.
• All students must be advanced level in at least one discipline (Students may be required to send us a video link). Other course choices can be at lower level.
• Younger, advanced level students (15 & 16 year olds) may also attend the program, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• Accompanying parents of our younger students can take language classes, participate in the choir, or participate in the music classes if they are good level amateurs.
• Pianists on our summer program will receive 10 hours of one-to-one tuition in piano or piano jazz.
Other class options include:
- Quality tuition in a wide range of instruments: Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass, Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute, Oboe & many more
- Chamber Music
- Orchestra Conducting
- Music Composition
- Music Theory
- Jazz Sessions
- Choir & more..
Optional Language Classes:
Choose to learn French, Italian or English in very small groups or through private tuition.
Beautiful Location in southern France:
Based in Sophia Antipolis, close to the beautiful Côte d'Azur (French Riviera) coastline, the school is located just 25 minutes from Cannes and 30 minutes from Nice, with a transfer service from nearby Nice Airport (the closest international airport, which offers flights to and from a wide range of European destinations, including Madrid, Barcelona and Malaga).
Monaco and the west Italian border are also close by for vacation enthusiasts.