International Summer School for Teens:
International Summer School for Teens (ISSFT) provides unique and exciting 3-week residential academic studies and sports summer camps for both local and international students ages 12-17 years old in the medieval city of Stirling in Central Scotland (located 40 minutes north-west of the capital city Edinburgh).Email: Contact us below
Our Sports Leadership Course Elective must be combined with a 3-week Academic study program
chosen by the student in advance: English Language, Introduction to Law, Environmental Science and Conservation, Global Entrepreneurship, or Pre-IB / Pre GCSE Study Skills.
About our Summer School in Scotland:
At International Summer School for Teens, we use sport, arts and culture to unlock each student's potential. Our Summer School roots lie in sporting activities, and it is for this reason that we are based at Scotland’s University for Sporting Excellence
Our summer students have access to top facilities, the best teachers and ultimately have a high-quality experience, where learning and fun go hand-in-hand together.
With classrooms that overlook rolling Scottish hills, a historical 12th-century castle at Stirling and the iconic Wallace Monument, students are inspired to think creatively and apply themselves in new ways.
Sports Leadership Course Elective:
- Must be combined with a 3-week Academic study program: English Language, Introduction to Law, Environmental Science and Conservation, Global Entrepreneurship, or Pre-IB / Pre GCSE Study Skills.
Build Confidence + Resilience and develop the skills required to be a great leader as well as a team player.
This leadership class at International Summer School for Teens is designed to develop a student's self-confidence and positive leadership through sport and active outdoor activities. Students develop their sport leadership skills through diligent teamwork, goal setting and effective communication.
This sports leadership summer course is well suited to those who love sports or who are simply enthusiastic about trying something new and exciting.
• Fitness testing
• Team sports such as football, softball, touch rugby and basketball
• Outdoor pursuits such as hiking, archery and orienteering
• Fencing to develop balance and coordination
Developing leadership skills such as
• Increased Confidence
• Learning Outcomes
• The ability to apply new techniques
• Planning and organisational skills
• Enhanced communication skills
• Team Work
• Setting goals
• An introduction to sport psychology
"Leaders aren't born, they are made. They are made by hard effort, which is the price which all of us must pay to achieve any goal which is worthwhile."
• An inspiring quote about leaders by Vince Lombardi, a famous American football player and coach.