Crossing Borders, Houston North Area:
Are you searching for English language classes in The Woodlands, Spring, or the general North Houston area? A leading local provider of quality language instruction in Houston, Crossing Borders offers a range of quality English courses for adults, kids & high school students. Choose from General English, Intensive English, TOEFL preparation, Business English, Accent Reduction, Private English lessons, and more. Our English classes are customized to meet your individual needs! Aprender inglés con Crossing Borders!
• Our English students learn better grammar, more vocabulary, speak more confidently and clearly, and learn faster than students from any of the “big box” language programs.
• We have built the highest quality ESL learning program available in the Houston area. We even guarantee our TOEFL program! Come in and give us a try! You will learn more in 1 month with Crossing Borders than you will learn in 3 months at other English schools.
• Experienced teachers: Our ESL instructors are college educated, and many hold masters degrees. Teachers are evaluated in all areas of language, experience, and personality.
• On your arrival, we will do a full evaluation of your English language skills and learning objectives in order to determine what steps are best needed to help you to achieve your goal.
• We believe in small class sizes to maximize personal attention and group interaction, so you can experience individualized attention from your instructor and form relationships with the other students that allow you to practice your conversational skills. Our class sizes range from 4-10 students with an average of 7 students per class.
English Classes in The Woodlands / North Houston Area:
- For local and international students
Our English classes serve students in Spring / The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, Cleveland, Conroe, Aldine, Grangerland, Westfield, New Caney, Montgomery County, Humble, Atascocita, Kingwood, Porter, and surrounding areas.
Our ESL programs are ideal for promoting academic, business, and personal growth. We place great emphasis on a full language immersion experience. Our teachers focus on grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, and reading comprehension.
• General English Classes for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English classes
• Saturday / Weekend English classes
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation (Private & Group courses)
• Business English classes for college students & professionals
• Corporate English Language Training (onsite or at the Crossing Borders campus)
• Workplace English for health department, landscaping & construction companies
• Intensive ESL summer programs
English Programs for Kids & Teens:
• After-school English classes (4-17 years)
• Weekend English immersion programs (4-17 years)
• English tutoring for high school students
• Summer & Winter ESL camps
• "Accent Reduction really helps my self-confidence. It makes me pay attention to my speech of the English language. Plus, I am learning new words that I never knew before!"
• "Crossing Borders has been a wonderful experience for me. In just seven weeks I could improve my English both in pronunciation and grammar. Teachers are highly qualified and great human qualities and the academy provides students with the best transportation service. I even received counseling to complete my resume and cover letter to continue my job search."
• "I appreciate the school and our great teacher for their service. I feel my English moved forward. The course helped me to expand my vocabulary and to improve communication skills and ability to recognize spoken speech.
I enjoyed the relaxed and very friendly atmosphere in our classroom where we could intercommunicate among students from many different countries and cultures. I would recommend Crossing Borders school for my friends and colleagues."
• "I have been studying in Crossing Borders almost for 3 years. I have had very good results especially developing my communication skills. I have recommended to my friends this school. I would like to thank all the staff of Crossing Borders."
• "I've been learning English for around fourth months now in Crossing Borders and I improved my English a lot! Because my teacher is very clear and slow, I can understand well. I love her class."
• "Ha sido un placer para mi haber compartido con tanta gente agradable durante el tiempo que dediqué para hacer un repaso en los conocimientos que tengo en este bonito idioma como es el inglés.
Me voy satisfecha pues en poco tiempo he podido ampliar también el vocabulario y espero volver a retomar las clases en otro nivel a mi retorno. Felicito a todo el personal y especialmente a mi “teacher” que de verdad es EXCELENTE."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 25329 Budde Road, Suite 202, The Woodlands, Texas 77380, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.