English Online Study (EOS) provides online English classes for students around the world. We teach students of all levels - from beginner to advanced. Our teachers come from from the United Kingdom, USA, Canada among other countries.
We aim to provide a flexible and fun educational environment, following set standards on a global scale, in educating English as a Second-Language students, facilitating them with professional support from our well-founded and licensed teachers/trainers in studying for IELTS, or TOEFL exams, Business English, and English for Conversation, as well as be a medium of promoting good will to all regardless of race or color, nationality, religion, idealism, status, or class, as ambassador of peace and of universal love.
Our classes are inspired by the many years we have been in the business, coupled with the desire to help and be of help to those who fully seek it. We maintain good and honest transactions among ourselves, with our students and teachers.
In light with this far-reaching awareness and an overall view of what is going on in our world today, we have put up a school that will stretch out that kind of service that people need these days for young kids, teenagers, college or university students, travelers, business executives, business owners, parents alike. Our virtual school has a satellite network in Europe, Asia, South and North America.
- English for Children and Teenagers
- Basic Grammar Courses for Beginners
- English Conversation Sessions for Intermediate and Advanced
- Business English and Conversational English in the Professional Environment for Advanced and High Intermediate
- Medical English
Exams for Review on:
IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, GMAT, TOIEC, FCE
• Learn English in California and live in the home of your English teacher! American Language Programs (ALP) provides English language immersion homestay programs in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
• Beginner to advanced level students from all over the world receive private English lessons while staying in the home of their qualified English teacher.
• Our year-round ESL programs are available for juniors and adults between the ages of 12 - 80. You can choose to stay for one week or up to three months and longer stays can be arranged on request.
• Your teacher and homestay host is a very qualified teacher usually with many years of training / experience and one or more academic degrees from well-known American / Canadian colleges or universities.
Student Testimonial: "With ALP I wasn't only taught English but also much more. I think that I am changed for the better and have a much broader outlook more than before thanks to them!" - Yuki, Japan
Year-Round English Language Immersion Programs: • Standard Homestay Program (15, 20, or 25 hours English study per week)
• Business English & Specialized Vocabulary course
• Deluxe / 5-Star Program (Standard + Business programs)
Other ESL Programs:
• Public Speaking / Business English Instruction
• English exam preparation courses (TOEFL, GRE, GED)
• University application / registration
• Corporate / Workplace English classes
• Customized English language instruction
• Private English lessons / tutoring without homestay accommodation
• Located in beautiful Santa Barbara on California's Pacific Coast (2 hours west of Los Angeles), NSL Mondial offers a variety of English programs and support services to local and international students.
• Our Intensive and Semi-intensive English programs are taught by experienced professionals, and last from 1-24 weeks.
• Our English language courses for adults are taught at 10 levels - from complete beginner through to advanced. You will be tested on arrival, and placed into the class that matches your current level.
• We keep our class sizes small. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Enjoy learning English in a sunny and friendly small city where you will quickly feel at home!
Learn English in Texas USA with the Crossing Borders Group. We provide English classes for adults, teenagers & children in San Antonio, Houston, Katy, and Spring / The Woodlands. Our courses range from beginners to advanced levels.
Our Intensive / Semi-Intensive English programs feature comprehensive and accredited English classes for students and professionals who want to learn English as a second language. We also offer Corporate / Business English training, as well as a range of Specialized English programs.
Crossing Border English (ESL) classes are customized to meet your needs. Our teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and needs in order to determine what steps are needed to meet your language-learning goals. With Crossing Borders on your side you will show improvement within your first lesson.
At Crossing Borders, all of our instructors are proven techniques for teaching English as a foreign language. In addition to in-class lessons and activities, you can expect your teacher to assign additional homework to reinforce what you learned in class and enhance your retention.
Intensive English Programs for Adults: - Intensive English Program (140 hours)
- Semi-Intensive English Program (84 hours)
- Corporate / Business English
Specialized English Courses: - General English
- English Conversation
- Accent Reduction & American Pronunciation
- TOEFL & IELTS Exam Preparation
- Private & Group classes
- Business English for Students & Professionals
- English classes for Executives
- English classes for the entire family
The Portland English Language Academy (PELA) provides high-quality English language instruction tailored to the diverse needs of students from multiple cultural backgrounds.
Students will have opportunities to explore, discover, and learn English in all its uses, building the skills needed to communicate effectively. We teach living English as it is used in a changing world.
PELA is located in the Lloyd District in Northeast Portland, close to shopping and dining!
Conveniently located just three blocks from Wall Street in Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy (NYEA) is an English language school that offers a range of beginner to advanced level courses designed to help individuals learn English as a Second Language (ESL).
Authorized by the NY State Education Department, we providefull-time and part-time English courses that include Standard English, Business English, and TOEFL exam preparation. Students can avail of Morning & Afternoon study options.
Course schedules are extremely flexible, and are suited to each individual student. Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
Founded in 1998, our mission is to provide a variety of quality English language training programs to help US and international students make effective progress toward their academic and personal language success.
Our specialized English curriculum places the emphasis on each key skill: reading, listening, and writing and fluent speaking.
Our courses let you dedicate more time to learning English individually with your teachers, taking the time to seriously practice your spoken English communication.
On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Testimonial: "The schedule was so comfortable for me, and I can take a TOEFL course also - the tuition is not so expensive. I think you should pick New York English Academy because it's a great school!"
- Kata, Hungary
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (18 / 20 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.
Learn English in beautiful Colorado with Spring International Language Center (SILC)!
Conveniently situated in the heart of downtown Denver, we provide quality English language courses to students from around the world. We also have a school in Littleton, only a quick train ride from downtown Denver, as well as a school in Arkansas.
Our Intensive English program focuses on teaching academic English to students planning to study in the United States or other English-speaking country. It is available year-round, in 5-week and 9-week sessions.
We also offer customized English courses to meet the specific needs of individuals or groups, including Business English.
SILC is fully accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation.
Known as the "Mile High City" because it is one mile above sea level, Denver is an exciting and safe city with more than 300 days of sunshine.
Located at the foot of the famous Rocky Mountains, Denver offers a wide variety of activities including snowboarding, skiing, hiking, golf, shopping, arts and more.
- Intensive English (Offered in 5-week or 9-week sessions. Full-time & part-time classes available)
- Executive English (For individuals or groups)
- IELTS / TOEFL exam preparation
- GMAT / GRE preparation
- Vacation English (By special arrangement for groups in winter or summer)
- Customized English courses for individuals and groups
- Homestay program - live with an American host family
English for Internationals (EFI) is an ACCET accredited adult ESL school located in the safest and most affluent area of the Atlanta metropolitan area in the state of Georgia. EFI is recognized as having a stellar reputation for quality education. The current enrollment is 400 full and part-time international students.
Students consider EFI to be their "home away from home." EFI offers programs of 18, 22 or 30 hours per week. Free One on One Tutoring: Each I-20 student is offered 4 to 5 free tutoring sessions with the Director or an instructor. These sessions allow students to concentrate on specific pronunciation and speech difficulties. Mastery of English Program: This program provided additional English language skills for students in the US business and academic world. It is for individuals who have finished the program of study (level 6) but wish to continue studying at EFI.
The program focuses on a variety of subjects for reading, discussion, and writing that will develop a greater sense of confidence and comfort in the student's English ability.
Electives are divided into 4 groups: Skill Building (Listening Lab, Speaking with Confidence, Reviewing Tenses..); Current Events: (Brown Bag Book Club, What Do You Say & Hear, etc); University Prep (Advanced Writing, Adv Reading, Adv. Voc., iBT TOEFL Prep, College Prep, Career Exploration); Business in the US: (Business Concepts, Making Business Decisions, Leadership is an Art, Presentation Skills etc)
• New York Language Center (NYLC) is an English language school with four locations throughout New York City - Jackson Heights in Queens, Upper West Side Manhattan, Midtown Manhattan and The Bronx.
• We offer intensive and semi-intensive English courses for students from all over the world with beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels of English.
• We also provide Private English lessons, Part-time / Evening English classes, Weekend English, Everyday Conversation English, and more.
• TOEFL / Pre-TOEFL English Exam preparation courses and Business English classes are also available. Classes are designed to fit your individual needs.
• Whether you call New York your home or will be visiting New York from abroad, you will find that our economical and convenient courses make NYLC the ideal choice for your language education.
• Our Jackson Heights English school offers weekday, evening and weekend English classes. This branch is located along the historic #7 train line, which was designated part of the National Freedom Trail in 1999. It is situated in a multiethnic, multicultural neighborhood where you will find restaurants serving food from all over the globe.
Student Testimonial: "It was one of the most amazing experiences in my life, I met a lot of people, I did very fun activities and I improved my English." - Juan
Located conveniently in Midtown Manhattan, NY City, on the southwest corner of Lexington Avenue and 40th Street only one-minute's walk from Grand Central Station, Amity Language Institute provides language and study courses for adults and children. Courses are carefully planned to give students the ability to make practical use of the language. All subjects deal with real life situations and students are encouraged to express themselves through various activities. Relocation support service for students from abroad; accommodation and airport pickup service.
For adults: English as a Second Language, TOEFL preparation, TOEIC preparation, French classes, TFI preparation, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese, Italian classes. For children: English as a Second Language, TOEFL prep, French, TFI prep and Japanese lessons.