Crossing Borders, Houston North Area:
Study English intensively through beginner, intermediate, and advanced level classes with Crossing Borders in the North Houston area. Located in The Woodlands, we are a leading local provider of quality language instruction. Serving students in Spring, The Woodlands, Conroe, Tomball, Humble, Westfield, Grangerland, Aldine, Porter, Cypress, and surrounding areas of North Houston, we provide specialized, intensive English language learning programs to students from around the world.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).Intensive English Classes in Houston North:
These Intensive & Semi-intensive classes focus on the essential building blocks for English language acquisition: Reading, Writing, Listening, Conversation, Grammar, Vocabulary / Idioms, and Cultural Awareness.
Our intensive English classes are designed to help you to:
- Perfect your grammar and speech patterns
- Improve your speaking fluency
- Organize your thoughts through writing and speaking
- Adapt to and prepare for real-life situations
• Intensive English - Beginner Levels
Beginner levels target the fundamentals necessary to learn English effectively, with an emphasis on developing the crucial foundations of written and oral communication. These English classes focus on the following key areas:
- The fundamental structure of the English language
- Practical and applicable vocabulary words
- The basics of listening, speaking, reading, and writing in English
• Intensive English - Intermediate Levels
Intermediate levels are designed for students who want to learn to speak English at an increased fluency and linguistic level. These English courses include the following areas of focus:
- Enhanced vocabulary
- Conversational English, including accurate pronunciation
- Critical comprehension skills in verbal and written communication
- Preparation for common academic expectations, including essay writing and note-taking
• Intensive English - Master Levels
This course is designed for students who are fluent in the English language, but wish to improve further or are planning on attending a college or university in the United States.
Students have ample time to practice speaking English and work on proper grammar.