Contact - Beginner French Classes in NYC
ABC Languages, New York City:
Bonjour et bienvenue! Are you searching for Beginner French classes in NYC? Established in 1997, ABC Languages is one of New York's leading foreign language schools for adults and children. Conveniently situated in Midtown Manhattan, we provide a variety of French classes for beginners that can suit any schedule. Taught by native French speaking teachers, our group classes take place in the daytime, evenings and at weekends. We keep class sizes small to ensure that you have plenty of opportunities to practice your spoken French, as well as your reading and writing skills. If you would prefer to learn more intensively, or can't commit to attending a regular class, we also offer private French lessons which can take place at our school or at your Manhattan home or office.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).French Classes for Beginners:
Taught by native French speakers, our fun and effective classes aim to teach you authentic French language skills you can use in the real world.
• Group French classes in daytime, evenings & at weekends
• Private French lessons at our school or our tutors can travel to your home or office. Available 7 days a week.
• Conversational French classes
• Survival French for tourists
• French language training for individual professionals and specialists (for business, medical professionals, chefs, cooking, travel..)
• Corporate French language training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• French tutoring for kids & teens (elementary, middle & high school students)
• Online French classes delivered via Skype
Other Foreign Languages Taught:
ABC Languages also provides language classes for beginners in Arabic, English, Farsi, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and more..
"I took beginner level French and loved it. Our teacher was great: thorough, knowledgeable, interesting and fun. I also liked the dynamic among the students and how that was fostered by the teacher. And to make it all even better, every year there's a student / teacher party with open bar, drinks, dancing -- and it's a blast!
If you're looking to learn a language in an interesting and collegial way, try this school. I'm going back for my next class this fall! Thanks for getting me past basic French! I thought I never would! * Pros: Native speaker teachers; good class size; annual party."
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-07-21 were from:
new york city;
Long Island, New York, East Norwich;
Baltimore / maryland;
onsted, MI, lenawee county;