Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture:
Based in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, a refined, up-market neighborhood on the Left Bank (South Side of the river) of Central Paris, Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture provides customized, private drawing and painting classes to adults, tourists, art students, teens, children, groups, and families. Taught by renowned French artist Pauline Fraisse, our courses are available year-round, taught in English or French to beginner to advanced level students from around the world.
• Pauline Fraisse is a Parisian artist who has been teaching live drawing and travel sketchbook through workshops, private courses and corporate training since 2010.
• A painter and a writer, Pauline enjoys travel sketchbooks because they combine words and images, creativity and observation, and because sketchbooks show various visions of places and people.
• Pauline trained in drawing and painting. She continued her training in China for three years, completing travel sketchbooks about Yunnan, Tibet and South-East Asia (Autour du Yunnan, Reflets d’Ailleurs publishers, 2009).
• Her work was exhibited by the French Museum of Postal Services (Musée de la Poste) during its six months exhibition on travel sketchbooks in 2010.
Classes are taught in English and / or French and are offered year-round and in summer.
Mediums include drawing with pens/ pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting and mixed media; oil painting, and more.
• Art classes are always in small groups.
• 3-hour customized courses for adults, at the studio & outdoors (if the weather is suitable), twice a week (on Tuesdays and Fridays). 1 to 4 participants/class.
• Private / semi-private art classes available on request. Group prices are available too.
• Corporate / Team Building Workshops on request.
• Customized Art Classes for Kids: 1 hour course for small children (ages 3-4) at the studio on Wednesdays. 1 to 4 participants/class.
• Customized Art Classes for Kids: 90 minute class for children (ages 5 and over) at the studio on Wednesdays. 1 to 4 participants/class.
• Painting day-trip for friends or family to Giverny (the location in northern France of the famous gardens and home of impressionist painter Claude Monet)
• "Pauline’s organization was perfect, which allowed us to be perfectly relaxed and to only think about drawing! I can never thank Pauline enough; Thanks to her I have been drawing and I still draw, and I will not stop!"
• "Pauline has been the best drawing instructor I have had in my 30 years of drawing. She is great at taking every student at their skill level and working with them. Pauline is very clear with her instructions and takes us to great places to draw."
• "Pauline is lovely and fresh and efficient. I learnt so much from her, in such a short time, and in such a fun and interesting way. I felt inspired for weeks in a row by what I learnt from her."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 7th Arrondissement, Paris, France|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.