Art Schools in France: Study Art in Paris, design schools, acting classes, cooking courses, culinary arts vacations in France, artistic / educational things to do in Paris, fashion design schools in Europe.
Fondée en 1949, L’École Fleuri-Delaporte est une école de stylisme qui est localisée sur le Rue de Cîteaux dans le 12e arrondissement de Paris. L'école est une membre du Collège de Paris et est une composante de l’offre de formation de l’ESAFC, Etablissement d’Enseignement Supérieur Technique Privé – Reconnu légalement ouvert auprès de l’Académie de Paris sous le numéro 075 4777K.
Notre méthode unique de construction de la silhouette a été mise au point en 1949, sa pérennité dans un domaine aussi sensible que celui de la mode illustre à elle seule les valeurs de sa pédagogie.
Les enseignants sont tous des professionnels en exercice dans la spécialité qu’ils enseignent ; les dernières tendances, la réalité du terrain, les évolutions techniques et professionnelles sont ainsi divulguées en temps réel.
Conveniently located in Central Paris (11th Arrondissement), Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture provides a range of year-round and summer art, drawing and painting courses to students from around the world.
Courses are taught in English and French for adults, art students, part-time artists, and children from beginner to advanced levels.
Mediums include drawing with colored pens & pencil/ ink, sketching with pencil, watercolor painting, acrylic painting, mixed media & oil painting.
We teach you how to make your own "travel sketchbooks", how to illustrate stories, how to develop painting and creative skills in a fun and pleasant way.
Subjects and themes include traditional French architecture, modern architecture, modern life, real life, still life, motion, imagination.
Some classes take place at the studio, while most are outdoor workshops taking place in different areas of the city each time.
Art Classes in Paris for Adults & Children: - For beginner to advanced level
- 4-hour workshops in Paris, throughout the year
- 3-hour workshops in-class and throughout Paris
- Regular 1-day "Drawing and Writing around Paris" workshops
- Private classes / Customized lessons for adults, professional artists, art students, families..
- Private classes at the Louvre (unavailable in July & August)
- Customized Classes for groups of 1-3 children
- Painting day-trips in Giverny (home of Claude Monet in northern France)
- Corporate / Team Building workshops
• Gastro Academy at the French House Party is a high-calibre cookery school in the Carcassonne area of the Languedoc-Roussillon region of south-west France.
• We provide residential, all-inclusive French cooking courses to individuals and groups from around the world.
• Taught in English and French to students of all levels (total beginner to professional cooks), our culinary vacations combine top-quality food, award-winning Michelin-star French chefs as course tutors, and superb accommodation to give you an unforgettable experience!
• Recommended in the book “The 100 Best Worldwide Vacations to Enrich Your Life”, our residential cookery courses are held in an 8-bedroomed house with swimming pool, tennis court and boules pitch.
• Carcassonne is approximately 50 miles from Toulouse which has an international airport, and 390 miles from Paris. Ryanair also fly directly to Carcassonne from the UK, Ireland, Belgium, and Paris Beauvais international airport.
• We offer scheduled French cooking vacations through Spring, Summer and Autumn, and also tailor-make cookery holidays for groups of 6 or more food & wine enthusiasts, culinary students, hospitality professionals and seniors.
• Our residential courses can accommodate non-participating partners who would like to have a golf programme arranged.
Testimonial: "So what did we learn from Jean-Marc and Robert? A huge amount. Watching these chefs prepare and cook is worth paying any money for."
- Jeanne Quigley, Irish Food Writers Guild
24.ESMOD International Fashion University Group, Paris
Courses / Programs
ESMOD is a renowed fashion design school located in the heart of Paris, France. We offer diploma, bachelor degree and master of arts degree programs to creative fashion designers and pattern drafters within the ESMOD Fashion Design and Creation section, and also train those who wish to collaborate with them for production, promotion, sales and collection enhancement within the ISEM / Fashion Business section.
Founded in 1841, we have an international network of 21 schools over 5 continents. Our aim is to celebrate fashion as a way of life, to make cultures and their differences interact. We have priviliged relationships with fashion firms worldwide that recruit our students for their qualifications that meet the market demands.
We offer personalized curriculums, according to each student's level of education, open in the Fashion Design & Creation, Fashion Business and Fashion Home Design sectors, offering numerous career opportunities in the different professions linked to the fashion industry. Our courses are offered in English and / or French, please contact us for further details.
- Fashion Design & Creation
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Marketing & Management
- Master Of Arts in Creative Couture
- Master of Arts in Fashion Home Design
- Master of Arts in Fashion & Marketing
- Master of Arts in Fashion Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Management and Fashion Firm Innovation, level II.
- MBA in Business Management – Fashion Business Development
Located in the heart of central Paris, Bilingual Acting Workshop is an acting school that brings together multilingual and multicultural individuals to enhance their expression, education, and networking through related studies in media, theatre, and film.
Taught in English, we provide dedicated acting programs and workshops to local and international adults and teens.
Beyond the classroom, BAW fosters the development of opportunities for its participants. As a result, several independent professional film and theatre projects have grown out of BAW workshops and classes.
Art and Cooking Classes in Provence, France, is dedicated to bringing you an attractive approach to learning traditional French gastronomy. We offer to our guests an exclusive Culinary Adventures in Provence program which is specially designed for the food connoisseurs who wish to learn, or improve, the art of Mediterranean cooking and discover the way of life in the South of France. Our other program, Art and Gourmet Adventures, is designed for Art connoisseurs as well as amateurs who also wish to discover the architecture and history of France and capture the essence and flavors of the French regional cuisines.
With locations across France, in Paris, Lyon, Nancy, Nice & Bordeaux, Ecoles de Condé provides Bachelor and Masters Degree programs in design and graphic arts fields including design, visual communication, fashion, photography, and more. The courses offered by the Écoles de Condé are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s or European Master’s degree.
Since our foundation in 1989, the main ambition of the Ecoles de Conde is to provide motivated students with the necessary training that will enable them to follow careers in Design and Graphic Arts and Arts and Crafts.
Ecoles de Conde are the only Art schools in France that offer higher education training in the multiple different areas of Applied Arts, Illustration, Professional Photography, Restoration of Cultural Heritage or Art expertise and trade. Our excellent results in State examinations, our success rates in entry examinations and the facility with which our students integrate the professional world are all guarantors of the quality of our training.
Bachelor and Masters Degree Programs in Design & Graphic Arts, and Arts & Crafts
Design & Graphic Arts Programs:
- Foundation in Applied Arts
- BA in Interior Design
- BA in Product Design
- BA in Fashion Design
- BA in Graphic Design
- BA in Multimedia Design
- Master in Global Design
- MA in Communication Strategy
- Bachelor in Photography
- Fine Arts Workshops
- MA in Fine Arts
Arts & Crafts Programs:
- Restoration of Cultural Heritage
- BA in Art Market
- MA in Art Appraisal
- MA in Art Market & Trading
Studio Escalier is an independent, private, studio art school and international arts colony, founded in 2001 by Timothy Stotz, Anthony Ryder and Nicole Michelle Tully. We offer intensive art courses to both French and international students in Argenton-Chateau (now Argenton-les-Vallées), a commune in the Deux-Sèvres department in the Poitou-Charentes region of Western France, and drawing programs in Montmartre (18th Arrondissement), Paris. Occasionally, we invite select visiting faculty to offer courses. All course lectures are delivered in English.
Our studio facilities and lectures in Paris, as well as our campus in Argenton-Chateau are not open to the general public. Personal interviews and telephone interviews are not a part of the admissions process. All enrollment and administration is done via the internet.
Our student body has represented 30 different countries, more than 25 major cities worldwide, as well as 35 US states. We enroll anywhere from 25 to 55 students annually, across all programs. The average student age in our intensive courses is 30 years (Approximately 3/4 are age 18-29 & 1/4 are age 30-65), and for our shorter drawing programs & special programs is 44 years.
* Paris Drawing Programs:
- December in Paris - Drawing Program 2011: 20 hours life-drawing and 9 daylight hours at the Louvre per week (3-week program)
- Winter at the Lourve 2012 (9-week Drawing Intensive)
Based in Montpellier, close to the Mediterranean coast in southern France, Studio M Academy is an international media & art school set up to welcome English-speaking students from around the world seeking to learn the arts in France. Studio M provides a wide range of professional Diplomas, Degrees and Short Courses in different artistic domains including Visual Communication, Film Directing, Sound Design, 3D Animation, and more.
Studio M offers not only French state qualifications (BAC Pro, BTS), but also international diplomas, Bachelors and Masters Degrees. Students can continue their studies internationally or pursue a career abroad. Studio M is a member of the European Federation of Schools. The languages and understanding of European culture is central to our ethos, ensuring our students are best prepared for the workplace.
Studio M has schools across France (in Lyon, Marseille, and Toulouse), and one in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and have trained young people to become consummate professionals for more than 20 years. Passion allows each undergraduate to excel in their chosen field, and our school provides them with the tools and training so that they can attain their goals.
Diplomas, Degrees, and Short Courses in Media & Arts taught in English & French:
Course categories include:
- Visual Communication And Graphics
- 3D Animation
- Sound and Radio
- Bachelor of Arts - Multimedia
- Bachelor of Arts - Design
- Bachelor of Arts in 3D Animation
- Master of Arts - 3D Animation and Game Design
- Art Director in Design and Communication (Masters)
Deepen your knowledge. Extend your reach. Welcome to the PASCA experience.
Welcome to the Pont-Aven School of Contemporary Art (PASCA), an international fine arts institution located in the historic artists' colony of Pont-Aven, in Brittany, France. Our 15-week semester programs and two advanced summer intensives are designed to encourage artistic expression, personal growth, and a broader understanding of the connection between human history and your life as an artist. In our program you’ll study, work, and travel to the art and cultural centers of Europe.
Join students from all over the world, and take part in a unique opportunity to develop advanced conceptual and cultural skills gleaned from living and working in an atmosphere of lively discourse, guided studio instruction and cultural immersion.