Contact Page - TOEFL Test prep classes in Maryland
The English Language Institute at Notre Dame of Maryland University:
Located on the beautiful, 58-acre campus of Notre Dame of Maryland University in Baltimore MD (on the East Coast of the United States), the English Language Institute provides a specialized, intensive, 5-week TOEFL test preparation course
to local non-native speaking students and international students of English at advanced levels. After attending the ELI, many of our students move on to undergraduate studies, graduate studies, and careers.Email: Contact us below ( or request a callback ).TOEFL iBT Prep Course:
• The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is an internationally recognized assessment of English proficiency accepted by most colleges and universities in the USA, Canada, and worldwide. The TOEFL iBT is currently the most widely accepted English language proficiency test in the world, and is a key requirement for international students applying to enter academic programs at universities and colleges in the USA and Canada.
• Our intensive, 5-week TOEFL course in Baltimore, Maryland will prepare you to take the exam with confidence. Students who qualify may take our TOEFL preparation class designed to assist them in preparing for and improving their score in the TOEFL Test.
• A placement test is required to enter this course. Students must be at an advanced level of English proficiency to attend.
• This limited class size to 10 students also means more individual attention!
• The ELI is also a testing site
for the Institutional TOEFL test, so students can sit for the exam on-campus during and after the completion of their studies.
• Weekly one-on-one assessments, scoring and feedback.
• Analysis of your strengths and weaknesses in all 4 language skills - Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing.
• The most recent edition textbook is used, with 3 full practice exams included.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2021-09-25 were from:
Natal RN, Brazil;