Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS), Luzern: Are you searching for a high-quality culinary management course? Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) is an accredited hospitality management school in Switzerland that provides high-quality diploma and degree courses in the fields of culinary management and hospitality management to Swiss students and international students. Our programs include paid industry internships. Students complete their industry training in a hospitality venue as associated with their program.
Email:Contact us below
BHMS is situated in the beautiful city Luzern (Lucerne). Located close to the border of Germany, Luzern is right in the centre of Switzerland and at the scenic heart of the central Swiss Alps. It is conveniently located less than a 1 hour drive from Zurich and approximately 2.5 hours drive from Geneva. Culinary Management Courses - Taught in English:
- Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Advanced Diploma in Culinary Management (6-12 months)
- Associate Degree in Culinary Entrepreneurship (12 months)
Hospitality Management Programs - Taught in English:
- Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hotel & Hospitality Management (3 yrs)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management (1 yr)
- MBA in Global Management & Hospitality Management (2 yrs)
Additional Part-time Studies Options for EU & Swiss students:
All the above programs are also available to European Union and Swiss students in part-time course mode.