Apply to the best design schools in Europe: International design college reviews, student testimonials of bachelor of arts (BA) degrees in fashion design, graphic design & interior design. Study abroad in English-speaking design university..
Marbella Design Academy: Situated in beautiful Andalusia in the South of Spain, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school for students from around the world. We provide 3-year Bachelor of Arts Degree courses (taught entirely in English) in Graphic Design, Fashion Design, and Interior Architecture.
Email:Contact us below
Our BA (Hons) degrees are awarded and quality assured by the University of Bedfordshire, UK, and state-recognised in the UK. On successful completion, graduates can apply for an additional 10 months of study in the UK to earn a Masters Degree at the University of Bedfordshire or another university of their choice.
The following are the testimonials and short reviews of some of our students:
- Hanwen, Canada (Fashion Design Student) "In Monda, the population is very scarce, therefore, very peaceful. A tranquil place to focus on one's education.
Due to my theoretical pursuits in the future, I will obtain a Master's Degree in Philosophy as it correlates to my desire to combine such aspects to art and design."
- June, Kenya (Fashion Design Student) "I chose Marbella Design Academy because I believe I can get the knowledge I require to succeed in my future career.
The best thing about Being a Student at M.D.A is the experience and knowledge passed onto us from our teachers. The food at the cafetería is one of the best things as well."
- Mona, Sweden (Interior Architecture Student) "I chose to study at the Marbella Design Academy here in Spain because I wanted to study to Interior Architect at this Academy and also because I love the wonderful, pleasant weather which Southern Spain offers.
Thought the combination was perfect. After completing my studies, I will Work as an Interior Architect Designer anywhere in the Marbella area and then later continue with a Masters course in London or Stockholm."
- Josefine, Sweden (Interior Architecture Student) "I started at the Marbella Design Academy in January 2015, BA Interior Architecture, and I already feel that I learned a lot in those 4 months. Right now I build and design a hotel reception / lounge in the Maldives, with influences from Islamic architecture.
I like it already in Spain very much and I love the lifestyle, the sun, and making friends of diverse cultures from around the world. I think I will like to stay here longer than these 3 years, we'll see.
Depending on how it goes with the job in the future. I myself want to work on major projects such as hotels, stadiums, shopping centers. We'll see where this leads, and the future, I look forward to!"
- Miriam, Sweden (Interior Architecture Student) "My dream has always been to move to Spain and I have always been interested in interior design, so I wanted to combine my two interests.
The best thing about studying in Spain apart from the good weather is that you get to meet new people and learn a new culture. My plans are to either continue studying in London or look for a job anywhere in the world."
- Hafiz Rosli, Sweden (Graphic Design Student) "I chose Marbella Design Academy because the school is multicultural and offers a world class education in a congenial environment."
- Eisa, Qatar (Interior Architecture Student) The best thing is that the Academy is small. This is certainly my favorite factor because of the instant feedback or the useful but silly questions no one would ask in a big crowd.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.