Study abroad in Spain in English: Art schools in Spain, design schools, colleges for international students in Barcelona, Madrid. Fashion design schools, interior design courses, graphic design diploma, bachelor degree courses in fine arts. Best fine art schools, design colleges in Europe that teach in English language. Escuelas de arte en España.
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
• Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
• We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
• Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
• Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
• The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
• Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
Student Review: "Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." Graphic Design Student: Lana Yasmin Kaka (Spain / England)
3-Month Intensive Foundation Course Starting in June & Sept
• Graduates can qualify for the 3-year Design Programmes
Summer Courses 2018 (2-5 weeks)
• Fashion Design, Interior Decoration, 3D MAX, 3D Printing, InDesign, AutoCad, Illustrator, Photoshop, Photography, Screen Print, Videography + Premier PRO
Estudio Nómada is an independent art school / artistic studio work-space in the heart of the vibrant Gothic area in Barcelona on the north-eastern Mediterranean coast of Spain. Our year-round international art program is designed for:
- Future art students who want to prepare for art academy or for applying to an art academy
- Art students that want to do an internship abroad in Barcelona
- Professional artists who want to enhance their working process and/or their entrepreneurial skills
The International Art Program is comprised of workshops and personalized art tuition. All classes are one-on-one or in small groups. Students stay for a minimum of 2 months but preferably for 6 months or more. Classes are in English or Dutch, and we can also arrange Spanish language classes for you. We also offer an Art / Spanish Language Immersion course, as well as summer masterclasses.
You will be personally guided by experienced artists and will work on personal assignments that we feel fit your needs as an artist. You focus on finding your own professional workflow and become part of a lively and very international artistic community in Barcelona. You will work in a downtown studio complex, and at the end of your stay you can exhibit your work in our gallery.
Testimonial: "This is a life-transforming experience I will never forget – a milestone for my whole being. No matter where I am in the future, the unique Nómada community will always have a piece of my heart."
- Winston Lau
3.ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1961, ELISAVA was the first design school to open in Spain and the first to offer a design specific curriculum. Through a successful blend of academic rigour along with open-mindedness and innovation, ELISAVA has long been an open forum for all those who have something new, intelligent and thoughtful to say regarding the creative industries.
ELISAVA is located in a modern 11,000m2 facility with multi purpose classrooms and engineering, photography and computer labs as well as a model and fashion workshop and a reference library with over 9,000 design related volumes.
A wide educational offer in Design, Engineering, Communication, Strategy, Management and Architecture thought covering Official Degrees, Master’s degrees and Postgraduate diplomas and Summer Courses. Degrees and Master's and Postgraduate programmes, transcripts and ECTS credits are awarded by the prestigious Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona who is an affiliate of ELISAVA.
Located in the heart of Madrid, Spain, El Enclave Academia de Arte is an art school offering a painting and drawing workshop and short painting and drawing courses. We welcome students from all over the world, our tutors study each particular case and design a personalized program before you arrive.
Our painting and drawing workshop is a great platform for arts learning and development, offering customized programs that guaranty suitable learning for all needs, from beginners to advanced students. In the workshop we work with all types of drawing and painting media, as well as with the diversity of styles that the current art context may gather. Therefore, our students have the option to learn from the most traditional to the most contemporary and boldest processes and techniques.
For students who wish to go in a more specialized and professional direction we provide advanced programs that are meant to consolidate and promote their art proposals. These programs include research works, team meetings, tutorials, portfolio creation and exhibitions promoted by the Academy.
5.London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from Spain & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Based in the beautiful and vibrant city of Barcelona in north-east Spain, Libremente Art offers online and in-class visual art courses, art coaching programs, creative travel workshops, and design coaching workshops in taught in English, Spanish and Italian.
Our target is young students, professionals and companies willing to go deeper in their creative potential and to apply creative thinking in their classes, businesses, and lives.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
DAVINCI school of art, was founded in 1974, is located in the Gothic Quarter in Barcelona. Davinci school of art has a national and international cultural projection in the city of Barcelona, where the potential of emerging artists has always been well represented. Davinci art school is open all year long.
The goal of the center is to promote personal growth in the fine arts, training in the academic as well as creative fields, interdisciplinary work in all of the workshops, and relationships between professionals and students. Additionally, the center strives to encourage group work, exhibitions, performances, conferences and other events in the city.
All of the specialities in the field of fine arts are available. For all these specialities, we offer year long courses, intensive courses, and creative workshops. Moving around several specialities is also possible. Exam preparation courses, private classes, and summer intensive courses also.
Davinci escola d'art offers custom-designed corporate and group art workshops.
-Corporate art workshops
-Group art workshops
La Escuela de Arte de Talavera es un centro oficial de enseñanzas artísticas en Cerámica, Fotografía y Diseño Gráfico, situada en Talavera de la Reina (Toledo, España). Información sobre oferta educativa, exposiciones... un centro diferente para gente dinamica y con ganas de trabajar.
Founded in 1999, Metàfora is an international fine arts school in Barcelona, on the northeast Mediterranean coast of Spain.
Our contemporary art education consists of a full-time studio arts course, taught in English, called “The International Workshop". We also provide academic year Art Therapy courses taught in Spanish, as well as summer art courses in English.
Artists and art students come to Metàfora from all over the world, giving our school its distinctive international atmosphere. You can study from 6 weeks to 4 years, depending on your personal goals & ambitions.
The International Workshop comprises 4 levels, each designed for different student groups: Foundation Program in Studio Arts, Certificate in Studio Arts, Diploma in Studio Arts, and Advanced Diploma in Studio Arts. Each level can be undertaken independently.
We also offer short-term art courses, in which students can participate in all scheduled classes & activities on the International Workshop. In addition, we provide an intensive summer course in art therapy, taught in English.
Students get studio space in an old industrial warehouse and are offered total immersion in art and culture in Barcelona though studio visits and taking part in gallery exhibitions.
Student Testimonial: "My stay at Metàfora has changed my life. I came here with knowledge of my painting-skills, but here I became an artist. I feel that I found my artistic language and know what kind of artist I want to be." - Lena
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2023-10-03 were from viewers in:
Sweden; Masbate, Philippines; Germany; Morocco; Saudi Arabia; and more.
You are here: School & College Search> Arts Schools in Spain> Fine art & design courses in Barcelona, Madrid, Marbella. Escuelas de arte en España, cursos de diseño grafico, diseño interiores, curso de diseño moda, patronaje. Designkurs in Spanien.